intimo Reviews

3 | Portland, OR

3 Reviews for intimo

• Paige

Paige · Married on 09/26/2015

Miranda was fantastic from start to finish. From the day we sat down to the day of, she was helpful and always willing to answer all my questions. Not only that she made everything look beautiful. She has a wonderful way of seeing what your vision is and making it happen. My husband and I could not have made a better choice.

Sent on 10/05/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2014

My husband and I hired Miranda with Intimo for our rehearsal dinner and WOW; we were blown away! Miranda is an amazing artist and person, she created a gorgeous landscape of blooms for our intimate night at Opal 28. We loved her energizing personality and creative ideas. She went above and beyond our expectations and included some birch bark centerpieces for us to bring to our family picnic the next day! The mantle was one of my favorite details with delicate hanging terrariums in clear glass bubbles that created the perfect woodsy-modern element to our evening. We highly recommend Intimo!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Miranda is a genius! I gave her just a basic idea of what I had in mind and she made my vision come alive, and then some! The flowers were stunning and such good quality.

Sent on 10/27/2014