Intimate Sedona Weddings Reviews

164 | Sedona, AZ

164 Reviews for Intimate Sedona Weddings

Danielle · Married on 04/24/2014

I had a special request for Suzanne at Intimate Sedona Weddings. I wanted to plan a self-commitment ceremony for a personal celebration of spirituality and self-love. Since this was obviously a non traditional event, I was surprised how open, personable, and caring Suzanne was. I was impressed by her kind words and support. She helped me put together the ceremony effortlessly even though it was her first time officiating this type of event. I was hoping to incorporate Native American elements into the ceremony and Suzanne did a wonderful job doing this. She had a beautiful presence and held sacred space during the ceremony. She was honest about pricing and was very knowledgable about finding a scenic outdoor location for the event. She is also a talented jewelry designer and I get many compliments on a necklace she made especially for the event.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Garnet · Married on 04/05/2014

Suzanne was a treat to work with, and despite a PA system failure, did a great job of giving us a fully customized service that we very much enjoyed.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Derek · Married on 03/18/2014

Suzanne was nothing short of amazing for our wedding. We are so glad we found her to marry us. She brought so much enthusiasm and genuine caring to the whole process. From the phone conversations to our first interaction in person, my wife and I immediately were comfortable with her. There was really nothing she did not think of. Thank you so much, Suzanne, for being there for our special day!! Truly an awesome, all around, day.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Highly recommend, no reservations. Was wiling to work within our budget and notify us if any of our plans were to go over our budget. No pressure to agree to anything we weren't interested in.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Cherie · Married on 01/01/2014

We live in Maryland and never met Suzanne before our wedding day. We had spoken and emailed. Our wedding was perfect! It was exactly what we had hoped it would be. It truly represented each of us and how we feel about each other. It was like she read our minds and Sedona is amazing!!

Sent on 05/15/2014
  • W

Wind · Married on 10/12/2013

Suzanne was truly wonderful, beyond anything we could have wished for with an officiant. We were blessed enough to have found her during an internet search, and from the moment we spoke with her on the phone, her professional, kind, and organized demeanor helped us to know we had found the right person. However, we were about to be completely blown away with her dedication! As it turned out, the government shutdown caused us to rearrange all of our wedding location plans with just a few days to spare, and Suzanne came through in a pinch, returning emails and phone calls immediately to help us secure a new location, just three days before our ceremony! It was stress free and beautiful, we couldn't have done it without her. Suzanne is truly meant for her career as an officiant/planner. I HIGHLY recommend the use of her services.

Sent on 10/21/2013

This was a destination wedding for us. We had no prior contact with Suzanne. If you find yourself similarly situated...relax! You are placing yourself in wonderful hands. Suzanne is a delight - smart, calm, flexible, wonderful understated sense of humor. We literally could not have been more pleased with our small, Tlaquepaque Chapel ceremony.
    We had semi-regular email contact prior to our arrival in Sedona, prompted initially by Suzanne's written questionnaire (which was a great help in focusing our thoughts and preferences.) By the time we met Suzanne it felt as though we knew each other.
    We could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Denise · Married on 10/10/2013

Suzanne was awesome. We enjoyed meeting her and working with her so much. She allowed us to have the wedding that we wanted. She is great to work with and with her personality and thoughtfulness our day was even more special. I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed.
    Sincerely,
    Denise M. Cameron

Sent on 10/23/2013

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2013

Suzanne was a consummate professional: timely, respectful, creative, and pleasant. Our wedding ceremony was unique, eloquent, and personalized. We and our guests will never forget it or Suzanne. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Wes and Tracy

Sent on 10/13/2013

Jim & McKenzie · Married on 10/05/2013

Suzanne went above and beyond our greatest expectations and provided us with the most intimate and memorable wedding ceremony we could have ever asked for. So special was she to us we invited her to stay with our family for the reception. The time and attention that she gave to us was beyond all expectations. She cared how the ceremony flowed and listened to our thoughts and incorporated them into the ceremony as if she had known the two of us for many years.

Sent on 10/12/2013

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2013

Suzanne was wonderful! My husband and I had a beautiful wedding ceremony thanks to her. We loved working with her and had full confidence that our ceremony was going to be great :-) Thanks again Suzanne

Lisa and Zachary

Sent on 11/12/2013

Shamayne and Craig · Married on 09/21/2013

Our experience was wonderful. Planning a wedding ceremony from another city can be challenging but Suzanne made it so simple. Always staying one step ahead of us and making sure we had everything we needed before we even knew it. She truly enjoyed being a part of the planning and getting to know us. Our day was magical.

Sent on 10/12/2013

Laura · Married on 09/20/2013

Suzanne was wonderful to work with. She made everything so easy for a clueless bride like me!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Lori · Married on 09/18/2013

I can't say enough about Rev. Suzanne!!! She made our first wedding anniversary quite a memorable one.
    I wanted to surprise my husband with a marriage blessing and vow renewal ceremony at the same site
    where Rev. Suzanne married us a year ago. She arranged her schedule to be there right on the day of our
    anniversary and the words she spoke and the vows she had us repeat reminded us once again of the very
    reason why my husband and I are sharing our lives together.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Patty · Married on 09/02/2013

We found Suzanne online and she helped plan our elopement, she wrote a beautiful ceremony, and officiated. We live in Maryland but planned to elope to Sedona, AZ, where we had never been before. Suzanne help select the perfect location by emailing us photos of the options and making suggestions based on her extensive knowledge of each site. Through her questionnaire, emails and phone calls, she crafted an absolutely perfect, unique ceremony for us, and provided us with a keepsake copy of the ceremony. We wanted to hire a photographer, so Suzanne took care of identifying and hiring the photographer for us. She even knew a florist who was able to create the perfect bouquet and boutonnierre on a holiday weekend when all the florist shops were closed. You could not make a better choice than to hire Suzanne to plan or officiate at your wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2013

We found Suzanne after reading lots of reviews and watching Sedona wedding videos online. Our time was well rewarded when we were able to contract Suzanne to perform our wedding.
    Suzanne was easy to communicate with and kept us well informed as the wedding date approached. She is a true professional.
    Our dream wedding was to get married in the red rock mountains above Sedona. Suzanne made that dream come true.
    Suzanne's choice in vendors was first rate. The bouquet was beautiful, our transportation was great, and we both loved our photographer (You Look Gorgeous).
    The ceremony was both touching and beautiful. Suzanne was able to write our vows with the feedback that we gave to her. That is probably the one thing that makes her stand out amongst the officiants in Sedona. You will get a personalized set of wedding vows.
    To sum it up, our wedding was PERFECT! After hearing so many horror stories about things that can go wrong during a wedding, we feel truly blessed to have everything go so right. Suzanne was a big part of that.
    We both feel great affection for Suzanne and highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Intimate Sedona Weddings was great!

First, our ceremony was Wonderful and it was because of the hard work of our officiant. Suzanne Loo-McCoy took the time to get to know us and made our ceremony personal. She was organized, easy to work with and very helpful. Our guests enjoyed the ceremony too and provided a lot of positive feedback! I'm happy to have a copy of the ceremony she provided us.

Second, because of Suzanne Loo-McCoy's organization, we didn't have to worry about any of the details. She created a ceremony timeline and provided it to other vendors so our musician and photographer were on the same page. She also took care of getting our license sent in and eliminated any extra work for us during the wedding process.

I would recommend Intimate Sedona Weddings!!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Suzanne is wonderful!!! she is very professional, and has the ability to read your personality from a conversation over the phone from across the country. she was a delight to work with and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us! we had a huge delay in our wedding, she maintained her professionalism and started greeting our guests and getting to know them. she was just a superhero that day I am not sure what I would have done without her assistance!!! thank you so much Suzanne you were wonderful and I hope only life's greatest happiness for you!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Mary Ellen · Married on 04/13/2013

Suzanne was absolutely one of the BEST parts of my daughter's wedding. From the moment we met, we knew she was the PERFECT person to marry the special couple. Our out of town guests were mesmerized by the beautiful, symbolic ceremony. SHe spent hours personalizing each component for Melissa and Jeremy. When the day finally arrived we ll felt as though we were family. The overall effect was breathtaking. In fact the" buzz" generated by the Calling of the & Directions can still be heard back in New Jersey. It was truly a perfect event and Suzanne exceeded our expectations with her sincerity and professionalism. We all could not be more grateful for her guidance!.....It is a day that will never be forgotten! One of a kind!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Reino · Married on 03/20/2013

We had a wonderful ceremony with Suzanne. It was just the type of intimate wedding we wanted - out in nature with our feet in the river. Suzanne intuitively felt into our needs which were fully met.
    Thanks again!
    Alyce and Reino

Sent on 04/11/2013

Ashli · Married on 10/14/2012

Suzanne Loo-McCoy impressed us when we met her. She was very informative, very organized, she walked us through the entire legal process of getting married and taught us so much. She brought up things I didn't even think of. My husband and I met with her in a adorable coffee shop in the heart of Sedona and had a wonderful conversation, reminiscing of how my husband and I met and fell in love. Suzanne is such a blessing to us.

My husband and I had a specific vision for our ceremony and she allowed us to design the ceremony with words that were special to us. It was perfect! I never worried about the ceremony process, she made everything very simple and memorable. Suzanne is a wonderful minister. We still keep in touch and we will definitely will have a very long friendship. Thank you so much for creating the perfect ceremony for us and our entire family. Blessings to you and your company!

Love, Ashli & Joesph

Sent on 12/05/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2012

Suzanne Loo-McCoy wrote the most beautiful, personalized wedding ceremony for us, and she delivered it in such a genuine, loving and humorous way. All of our guests commented on how great she was and how much they enjoyed the intimate experience she created. We were so grateful to have someone so intelligent, intuitive, creative and kind officiate the beginning of our new life together! Thank you for being such a special part of our special day, Suzanne!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Lori · Married on 09/18/2012

We would highly recommend Rev. Suzanne to any couple planning to
    get married in Sedona. She was a complete joy to work with and
    assisted with each and every detail. Rev. Suzanne is truely a special
    person and we are forever grateful that we chose her to officiate our
    wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Suzy · Married on 08/11/2012

We highly recommend Suzanne! She is talented in her writing of the ceremony and vows, and customized it to us, as a couple. She was easy to communicate with and accessible leading up to the wedding, and she put everyone at ease. Several guests complimented me on my choice of officiant and those who are planning weddings have asked for her name and number.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Jillian · Married on 07/11/2012

For my intimate wedding on July 11, 2012 I worked with Suzanne as my minister. From the beginning the experience was professional she asked for details to make her ceremony very personal. Her preparation was what made the ceremony one of a kind. On the day of my wedding her ceremony was so touching that it made my husband to be come to tears. Having her as part of my most important day was a pleasure and I could not imagine any other minister doing a better job. I highly recomend her services she is the best at what she does.

Sent on 09/26/2012