131 Reviews for INTIC

Venue Visit (5)
Non-Floral (5)
Single Flowers (5)
Chuppah Decor (1)

I am so happy with my experience with Intic. They created the exact look I wanted and they were so patient and accommodating. We used them for all our decorations, rentals and flowers and it was so convenient to only have to use one company for all these things. We made lots of changes last minute and we where not easy clients yet they did not make it a big issue and it was so stress free working with them. I highly recommend Intic, they are absolutely wonderful!!

Profile Picture Irina, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Los recomiendo!! Muy amables, responsables y flexibles. Toda la decoración de mi boda quedo perfecta! Hermosa! Quedo de en sueños. Gracias INTIC!

Profile Picture carmen, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

I planned my wedding from NY and Intic made it very easy to work with and make my vision come to life.

Profile Picture nicole , 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Amazing work! I looked around a few decor vendors and was given quotes for things I didn't even want. When I sent them my inspiration they knew exactly what I was envisioning. We were able to set up a FaceTime call to get a preview of the work they would be doing for our destination wedding and we were extremely happy. We had no worries the day of the wedding everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Ariana, 6/17/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I had a destination wedding and I was worry and a little stress about having someone doing all the decor without me been there but they nailed it! They did everything I had in mind and everything I dreamed of! Communication was excellent, they were very responsive. I absolutely loved my entire decor!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Working with Intic was truly amazing! They listened what I wanted and created something magical, just like I had imagined. Cristina was so nice to me and so was Carlos, they were super attentive

Profile Picture K, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I planned my wedding from NY and the Intic team was quick to answer my calls, respond to email and communicated with the wedding venue to ensure the space and my requests were met. The flowers, canopy and cake table were all dreamy. I am so happy and grateful that I used Intic.

Profile Picture Eileen, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I LOVE INTIC. I wish I could have married them too! They decorated the venue for our destination wedding at Hotel El Convento in Old San Juan and the service was beyond phenomenal. I had an idea for what I wanted the venue to look like and it was even more beautiful than I imagined. We were in great communication, anytime I had questions or even with the last minute details, they met my every need and quickly. When I was unsure about choices in flowers/centerpieces they gave me great suggestions. They just made planning so easy which was so SO nice.

Profile Picture Nadine, 4/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Intic transformed our reception into an elegant and gorgeous event. They are a bang for your buck. Totally stunning work.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Intic went above and beyond my expectations. I had my wedding at El Conquistador and live in New Jersey but they kept in touch asking my opinion in everything. They even facetime me a week before the wedding to show me a sample table. Everything was perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Channell, 3/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Set Up

We selected Intic for the design, decoration and flowers for our wedding held at the Courtyard by Marriot Hotel at Isla Verde, Puerto Rico on February 19,2017. We couldn't have selected a better vendor!!!! There attention to detail and customer service is remarkable. Everything turned out even better than we could have imagined. All the flowers and decorations used for the ceremony and the reception looked spectacular, very elegant and sophisticated just as we desired. We would highly recommend Intic to anyone planning a wedding in Puerto Rico. Thanks Cristina and Jaasiel for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Frances, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

The Intic Group did a fabulous job at decorating Salon Mirador at La Concha for our destination wedding. I like rustic, boho, and modern styles which sometimes it is hard to mix and blend together... Intic did exactly what I was looking for... mix of roses, greenery, geometric shapes, copper/gold accents, drift wood - it turned out ridiculously cool and even better than what I had in mind. Thank you so much Christina & Intic team. You guys rock!!!

Profile Picture Luma, 12/10/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We had our wedding at a villa in Arecibo this past December and Intic made it absolutely beautiful! They built a gazebo on the beach for the ceremony that was perfect. The reception area was beautifully decorated and turned out far better than even the sample table I'd seen that I already loved. I received compliments on the decor all night and well into the next few days as friends who hadn't attended started to see photos. Thank you so much for making our wedding everything we had dreamed it would be!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We were completely pleased and impressed by Intic. The table arrangements and bouquets were even bigger and more beautiful than what I had hoped for. The flowers were fragrant and fresh and I was completely impressed with their presentation. Intic did a truly fantastic job for a reasonable price and I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Kate, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were so lucky to have found INTIC. Planning a wedding from outside PR can be stressful but with facetime and skype Cristina made the entire design and selection process a pleasure. To be totally honest I couldn't articulate what it was I was looking for initially and gave them "Clean" "White" "Romantic" as descriptors - I know, I didn't really do myself any favors. The point of that is though they took what was in my head and completely blew it out of the water. During our skype calls I had some changes I wanted to the table...very minor: different color napkin, addition of chargers and more "messy" floral arrangement. On the day of the wedding when our flowers arrived I was in absolute tears....I could have never imagined a more beautifully romantic and crisp floral presentation than what they provided. If you're looking for a team with a great vision, keen attention to detail and overall best money spent, book Initic! You will not be disappointed with their professionalism and aesthetic.

Profile Picture Stacey , 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

We selected INTIC for the design, furniture, and floral services for our destination wedding at the St. Regis Bahia Beach in Rio Grande Puerto Rico in October 2016 after soliciting bids and proposals from all of the top Puerto Rico wedding design firms. We found INTIC (Christina and Jaasiel) to be the most personable, accommodating, reasonably priced, as well as the best listeners of all the firms we considered. Specifically, the INTIC team listened to what we wanted, responded to our feedback, and didn’t try to force-feed us a lot of things that we didn’t want or need (which we especially appreciated having a very strong concept of what we wanted coming into the conversation). We really appreciated that the INTIC team travelled 30 miles from their office to our wedding site to have a very clear idea of the venues, which were twofold-- an outside lawn for both our ceremony and our dinner and reception (under a tent), and a more typical ballroom setting for our after party. INTIC provided and/or sourced all of the flowers, furniture, and décor for our ceremony, reception, and after party. We would highly recommend INTIC to anyone having a high-end wedding in Puerto Rico.

Profile Picture Brian, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

This review is VERY overdue. Our wedding was on September 24, 2016 and all I can say is that Intic did a GREAT job! Jassiel listened to what we wanted and delivered the wedding ceremony, cocktail party, and reception of our dreams. If we ever have another big celebration in San Juan, PR, Intic will be the first decorators we call!

Profile Picture DEIRDRE, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Intic hizo de nuestro día de bodas uno mejor de lo soñado! Su equipo es muy profesional y creativo; son inigualable! Son muy responsables y se preocupan porque cada detalle quede tal y cual lo pides. Una y mil veces gracias por su dedicación y por hacer todo lo posible por hacernos feliz! Los recomiendo 100%.

Profile Picture Yanira, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We contracted INTIC during our visit in March 2016 for our destination wedding in September 2016. INTIC created a display for us based off the inspiration and description we provided our planner. We were impressed with their creativity and INTIC exceeded our expectations. INTIC ordered custom table runners to incorporate our black and white color theme. We had a bride and groom table that wowed everyone, including the bride. The wedding decorations were beautiful and flawless down to the tiniest detail. The uplighting provided helped to really bring together the entire room and turn the ballroom into a magical venue. They also provided all the flowers for the event to include bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. Guests commented on how beautiful the event was and how great all of the flowers smelled. INTIC’s dedication to turn your fantasy into reality really shows in their work. There is not a single detail that we would change.

Profile Picture AuVian , 9/17/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Wow!!! I cannot explain my gratitude, my happiness & excitement thanks to you guys. You truly made my dream come true! You have no idea how pleased we, as well as our guests were, with the decorations you provided. It was rich, it was luxurious, it was clean, modern & so elegant. Everything I asked for & could've imagined. You outdid yourselves. From the very beginning with my love story set up in February, to the very end at my wedding. I was breathless, speechless as soon as we entered the reception it made me cry. I can't stop thinking about how beautiful everything looked. I live in Miami, and was SO SAD I couldn't a take my amazing orchids home. My family from Puerto Rico took them lol. Mi boda fue un exito por gran parte de ustedes!!!!!!!! Muchos exitos para Intic!!! You're top notch in the wedding industry, simply the best!! Please pass this on to everyone involved at my wedding

Profile Picture Sasha , 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

They were very professional responsive and organized. The decor was beautiful and exactly the vision we planned out together as a team. Even though there was a last minute change in who we were working with from the company everything came out flawless.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

The room reveal brought tears to my eyes! Intic really exceeded my expectations. The personals were beyond what I could've dreamed of!

Profile Picture Migdalia, 8/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely blown away by the professionalism and artistry displayed by Jassiel and his team. My wedding was the fairly tale I had envisioned. I showed them exactly what I wanted and they made it come to life ! I'm so beyond grateful and happy I chose intic. Incredible team with incredible talent. Thank you !

Profile Picture suzanna , 7/3/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My experience with INTIC was flawless. Hazel and her team were extremely responsive and provided great input through out the process. My flowers for the ceremony and reception were gorgeous. I highly recommend INTIC if you're planning a destination wedding in San Juan.

Profile Picture User6688360, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

They capture your thoughts and ideas and create the perfect scenario on your wedding day. Your dream wedding can be possible if you have Intic as your florist/decor vendor. Very professional. They go above and beyond every expectation. Totally recommended. Jassiel and his staff are amazing. Amazing!!!!!!

Y&E