International Diamond Center Reviews

International Diamond Center 6
International Diamond Center 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

IDC was great with helping my fiancé picking out my engagement ring (even though I had made some previous suggestions). They were very timely and had great communication with him. We will be getting our bands from IDC as well!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Laura & Britani · Married on 10/15/2016

I would definitely recommend IDC! We got our engagement rings and bands there and will probably go to them in the future for other jewelry purchases. They have been more than accommodating when it came to fitting our bands and cleaning them. They even special ordered my fiancee's wedding band. They definitely went above and beyond.

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 04/30/2016

I couldn't be happier with the service my fiance and I have received at IDC. My fiance worked with Joe at the Millenia location in Orlando, and he is great. Together they picked out my beautiful ring! Every time I go into IDC, the staff is warm and inviting, and I LOVE getting my ring cleaned for free! Such a great perk of purchasing from there too. We already went back to pick out our wedding bands! :)

Sent on 05/30/2015

Rob B · Married on 04/30/2016

Absolute perfection

Took my wife’s ring in to get 2 stones replaced. Was quoted $676 by Jared and IDC did it for $90. Just picked the ring up today and the ring looks better than the day I bought it. Great value and amazing customer service. Ask for Isaida, she will make your day 😉

Sent on 04/24/2019

Arielle · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband and I love love love IDC! We went to IDC St Pete to look at styles for a possible engagement ring. He surprised me with the most beautiful Tacori engagement ring. Tim and Bobbi were both so helpful in selecting the diamond. We later went back and purchased his wedding band and mine. Everything matches each other and is absolutely breathtaking. It's been a year now and I still can't stop staring at my ring.

Sent on 12/25/2015

Kaycee · Married on 11/14/2015

Everything I could have dreamed, plus more! Lee helped us pick the perfect diamond for the Verragio setting I picked out. The entire experience was effortless. We never felt stressed or pressured. The ring was so perfect we never went anywhere else. If you go to idc ask for Lee, he is great!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Taylor · Married on 11/04/2015

We really enjoyed working with IDC of Clearwater, they took their time and made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. We will continue to buy jewelry from them in the future. We bought all our wedding related jewelry from them.

Sent on 01/24/2015
  • kellym

Kelly · Married on 10/16/2015

IDC has been amazing I can go in anytime I want and get my ring cleaned they are always very welcoming. We're about to be moving before the wedding there isn't an IDC there so I asked about having my ring dipped again and after having them sottered together and they will allow me to ship it to them and even recommended some place locally I can go. You can't beat their prices either!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2015

They are the only vendor in the area that carries Verragio. If you have not had a chance to look, please do yourself a favor and stop by IDC. They had the best selection and friendly staff. No pressure sales and very professional.

Sent on 10/26/2015

After YEARS of searching for "the" ring, (no exaggeration, we've been together for over 10 yeas, and this engagement has been a long time coming...) I found the perfect one at IDC. They are "no pressure" and so friendly and helpful. We will be going back for the wedding bands.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Kelli · Married on 03/28/2015

Very helpful and friendly staff. SOO happy with my beautiful ring! You can stop by anytime and get it cleaned for no cost. GREAT selection!!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/22/2015

My husband went to this location with a family heirloom ring given to him by his grandmother. He had a specific vision in mind as to how he wanted the gems set, and the jeweler and sales associate, Karen, worked with him step-by-step until it was exactly what he had pictured. It turned out beautiful! We were notified shortly after our engagement of an upcoming trunk show, so we were able to go in and have a large array of wedding bands to choose from. We really appreciated the heads up (as my husband is very picky lol), and were impressed with the selection. Karen helped us pick out gorgeous wedding bands that matched our tastes and we couldn't be more grateful for their help!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2015

Capri is wonderful!!!!! When my husband bought my wedding band, she was there helping us find a good fit to my engagement ring. When we wanted our bands engraved, she got us in and out in 30 minutes. When I needed my diamonds cleaned for the wedding day, she made sure they were polished to a T. She made my experience wonderful, and I hope you have the chance to meet her.

Sent on 03/25/2015
  • W

whitney · Married on 11/05/2014

Tammy at their Clearwater location in Florida is amazing. She helped pick out our wedding bands and even helped us with special gifts. the Clearwater location is definitely the place to be if you need anything. Located right off Ulmerton Road.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Vanessa · Married on 10/25/2014

Very happy with our ring purchase

Sent on 11/13/2014

Teresa · Married on 10/15/2014

We bought both an engagement ring and a wedding band from International Diamond Center this year and couldn't be happier. Scott provided expert, top-notch service. He explained everything thoroughly and was not pushy at all. Each time we walk in, he greets us with a big smile. We will definitely be repeat customers for years to come.

Sent on 11/11/2014

samantha · Married on 10/11/2014

We stopped in at the IDC in Savannah Ga 2 days after moving there. We met Brooke who was AMAZING! She was so patient as I tried on every ring in the building...multiple times. I am indecisive and worry about making the wrong decision. Luckily between her and my fiance's patience, they came up with the BEST proposal and ring! The first person we met with after the engagement was Brooke, who met us for dinner. She has become a friend to us in the process. She made our experience more amazing than we could have imagined. No pressure, she was honest, and again, patient. We won't buy anything from anyone else!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Alayna · Married on 10/11/2014

IDC helped my fiancé chose a beautiful Tacori ring for myself. I love it! The band he purchased was a size too large and they allowed me to keep the ring while the smaller ring was made and sent in. They made us aware of different sales and wedding events at the store. We went back and purchased the bands during a bridal event. They are very friendly and also gave us some advice on different vendors. I love our rings! They are beautiful! Thanks, IDC.

Sent on 06/11/2014

So the process that I took was to visit the web and check reviews. I have to say it is amazing how so many people just blow up because of one bad experience they have. We never actually know what kind of person they are. Are they stuck up or are they someone that can't wait to enjoy a life long experience with their future loved one. I have to say no matter what someone says about there experience you need to experience the environment yourself first. Take in account that some reviews maybe true but give someone a chance.
    My fiancé started shopping at your typical Jared's and some local mall jewelry stores in the clearwater and Tampa areas but we never felt connected. You know it felt almost like a used car dealership but hey it's just a feeling I have. We looked around to see what jewelry lines were available on the web and then looked up to see who had them locally so we can see in person. We saw quite a few reviews pointing us to International Diamond Center who we saw on TV and also Gold Diamond Source.
    Now we first stopped at IDC to check out their AskHer, Verragio, and Michael M. Beautiful pieces! But my fiancé wanted to check out Gold Diamond also. So after meeting with Tim and Danielle at IDC we left to head over to GDS. First thing we did was look around to see their selections but it was missing the lines that IDC had. Nothing I have ever heard of. But we gave the experience a little more time before we decided on who we wanted to deal with. Gold & Diamond had one ring that was a princess cut that my fiancé really liked but once the price was given my jaw dropped. We told them we would have to think about it since we just got started and that we liked a ring over at IDC. The girl whose name I will not mention told us we will be any price that they layout to you. No matter what. So we said ok and went back to IDC to see what they could do.
    My fiancé ended up picking out a Michael M mounting and also a 2.76 Princess cut at IDC. Thank you IDC!

Sent on 10/01/2013

i love there jewelry and the fact that it has a life time warranty free cleaning and you can always trade in and upgrade.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

Amazing value and even nicer people working there!

Sent on 07/29/2014
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/28/2014

I chose International Diamond Center on Ulmerton Rd. for two reasons: 1) They have Tacori!! and 2) It was recommended to us by a friend to go there and work with Lee Fagelson. Lee was very professional and no nonsense; he is very good at what he does. My Tacori bridal set is just amazing and even more beautiful on! The hand-crafted design was customized for me and is exquisite. I am so glad I chose to go with this ring. My wedding had a whole vintage theme and my engagement ring completely fits the vintage profile! I absolutely love it. My husband's wedding band is simple, but elegant and compliments my set perfectly. I would love to work with Lee again in the future as he was so helpful. Thank you for everything!

Shannon and Dave

Sent on 07/04/2014

Caroline · Married on 05/17/2014

We worked with the Clearwater, Fla., location for my engagement and wedding rings. We were intending to just browse for styles — I didn't expect to find MY ring that day! But once I put it on my finger, I knew that was it. The staff worked with us to have my mother's diamond set in the band and then later to order a matching wedding ring. We were both very happy with the level of service we received every time, and the value and quality of the jewelry is also extremely satisfactory.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Ana · Married on 05/04/2014

Very big and Pretty ring husband got here

Sent on 07/24/2014

My husband got my ring at the Altamonte Springs IDC, and we got both our wedding bands at the Winter Park IDC. All of our rings are beautiful. My engagement ring was customized (I wanted a pear-shaped diamond, and the setting my husband chose had to have the prongs moved) and his band was special ordered. There were no issues with the orders, and we are completely satisfied with our rings.

Sent on 04/06/2014