International Diamond Center Reviews

International Diamond Center 5
International Diamond Center 6
International Diamond Center 7

Alyson · Married on 07/29/2017

Degaulle Dennaoui was awesome! He was attentative, helpful, and had a fun personality! My ring is gorgeous and I love all the things IDC has to offer! IDC is by far the best place to go! Go see Degaulle!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Alyssa · Married on 07/22/2017

Juesette was extremely helpful with the purchase of my wedding band would recommend coming to idc for any of my future jewelry purchases!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Sharaf · Married on 05/20/2017

I had a great experience with IDC. The staff are extremely friendly and professional. I would definitely come back to IDC for future jewelry purchases.

Sent on 05/06/2017
  • I

Ivan · event on 05/09/2017

We were on holiday in Florida from the UK and this vendor was recommended to us by a friend of ours. We are very glad we visited IDC and were very impressed by the whole experience. Nothing was too much trouble for Aly and Jack. We have been married for almost 40 years and wanted to purchase new wedding bands. Aly took us through the process and showed us several bands and after spending a considerable amount of time in the store we purchased some very nice rings. At no time were we pressurised to buy and were given as much time as we needed to make our purchase. After buying our rings we returned to the stores a further two times to get one of the rings re-sized. The same service was offered and the ring re-size was done in around 5 hours as we were flying home the next day. Would thoroughly recommend Aly, Jack and her team.

Sent on 05/16/2017
  • Morgan & Sean

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2017

My husband got my engagement ring there and both of our wedding bands! Such a great selection!

Sent on 05/04/2017
  • Ashley Felix

Ashley · Married on 04/01/2017

We worked with Sarah at IDC and we had such AMAZING experience! She would always answer our emails so promptly and helped us find the perfect wedding bands! She was full of knowledge and suggestions. She was willing to work with our budget and did not try to push us into something we wouldn't want. Will definitely be working with her in the future!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Emily · Married on 03/11/2017

We used IDC to resize my engagement ring and to purchase my husband's wedding band. They were so nice and easy to work with--they even gave us a small bottle of champagne to celebrate! I've gone back to them several times to get my ring cleaned and we plan on using them for any future jewelry purchases!

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Lauren865

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2017

We have had a wonderful experience with IDC. My husband went their to purchase my engagment ring. They helped him pick out the perfect ring and made it a really nice experience. Lauren and Linda went above and beyond to help make the process smooth and easy for a guy who wasn't very diamond savvy. What makes them great though is that we went back to get our wedding bands and worked with Linda again. In fact we saw her many times over the past 10 months and she was fabulous. She was always happy to answer questions, they held our bands until we were ready for the wedding and she helped us set up engraving. By the time we finally picked up our bands Linda was giving us hugs and we felt like friends. Great experience all around. I would definitely go back herfe for future jewelry purchases!

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • Chelsie

Chelsie · Married on 02/19/2017

I would heavily recommend IDC to everyone! They have been great through the engagement ring and wedding band process and beyond. Their service is great and worth every penny!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Stephen · Married on 12/31/2016

I just recently purchased an engagement ring from IDC on Sand Lake Denice helped me find the perfect ring. She was very professional and polite she was patient with me and explained all the different styles of rings and help me find one that best fit my budget better than I was expecting. I am a customer for life .more then happy with the whole experience. Thank you Stephen Williams

Sent on 11/06/2016

Anjelika · Married on 12/11/2016

My husband and I loved our experience with IDC. We originally stopped by just to browse rings and we ended up choosing one while we were there! The customer service was impeccable. They even gave us extra military discount. I found my perfect ring within 5 minutes of their guidance. IDC is the only jeweler I'll recommend to anyone.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Anjulie · Married on 12/03/2016

I went to the IDC in Waterford (East Orlando) to buy the diamond I felt would one day go on the engagement ring. I started working with IDC on upgrading the diamond until I felt it was time. Four years or so after I had purchased the first diamond, I was ready to propose. I went to IDC and bought the most traditional engagement ring I knew I'd love to see on her for a very great price. IDC made it as easy as possible to help make my purchase at my budget, I really appreciate the time they took in working with me to choose the right ring for us. Now I am going to continue the search for the wedding band and I am certain IDC will continue to help me make this as great, easy and fun as possible. I recommend IDC to anyone that is looking for a great experience shopping for that perfect ring.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2016

My husband purchased my engagement ring and wedding band from IDC, and we are so thrilled with the results! Their warranty is amazing too. I am so happy he went to IDC!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

IDC was great with helping my fiancé picking out my engagement ring (even though I had made some previous suggestions). They were very timely and had great communication with him. We will be getting our bands from IDC as well!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Laura & Britani · Married on 10/15/2016

I would definitely recommend IDC! We got our engagement rings and bands there and will probably go to them in the future for other jewelry purchases. They have been more than accommodating when it came to fitting our bands and cleaning them. They even special ordered my fiancee's wedding band. They definitely went above and beyond.

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 04/30/2016

I couldn't be happier with the service my fiance and I have received at IDC. My fiance worked with Joe at the Millenia location in Orlando, and he is great. Together they picked out my beautiful ring! Every time I go into IDC, the staff is warm and inviting, and I LOVE getting my ring cleaned for free! Such a great perk of purchasing from there too. We already went back to pick out our wedding bands! :)

Sent on 05/30/2015

Rob B · Married on 04/30/2016

Absolute perfection

Took my wife’s ring in to get 2 stones replaced. Was quoted $676 by Jared and IDC did it for $90. Just picked the ring up today and the ring looks better than the day I bought it. Great value and amazing customer service. Ask for Isaida, she will make your day 😉

Sent on 04/24/2019

Arielle · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband and I love love love IDC! We went to IDC St Pete to look at styles for a possible engagement ring. He surprised me with the most beautiful Tacori engagement ring. Tim and Bobbi were both so helpful in selecting the diamond. We later went back and purchased his wedding band and mine. Everything matches each other and is absolutely breathtaking. It's been a year now and I still can't stop staring at my ring.

Sent on 12/25/2015

Kaycee · Married on 11/14/2015

Everything I could have dreamed, plus more! Lee helped us pick the perfect diamond for the Verragio setting I picked out. The entire experience was effortless. We never felt stressed or pressured. The ring was so perfect we never went anywhere else. If you go to idc ask for Lee, he is great!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Taylor · Married on 11/04/2015

We really enjoyed working with IDC of Clearwater, they took their time and made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. We will continue to buy jewelry from them in the future. We bought all our wedding related jewelry from them.

Sent on 01/24/2015
  • kellym

Kelly · Married on 10/16/2015

IDC has been amazing I can go in anytime I want and get my ring cleaned they are always very welcoming. We're about to be moving before the wedding there isn't an IDC there so I asked about having my ring dipped again and after having them sottered together and they will allow me to ship it to them and even recommended some place locally I can go. You can't beat their prices either!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2015

They are the only vendor in the area that carries Verragio. If you have not had a chance to look, please do yourself a favor and stop by IDC. They had the best selection and friendly staff. No pressure sales and very professional.

Sent on 10/26/2015

After YEARS of searching for "the" ring, (no exaggeration, we've been together for over 10 yeas, and this engagement has been a long time coming...) I found the perfect one at IDC. They are "no pressure" and so friendly and helpful. We will be going back for the wedding bands.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Kelli · Married on 03/28/2015

Very helpful and friendly staff. SOO happy with my beautiful ring! You can stop by anytime and get it cleaned for no cost. GREAT selection!!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/22/2015

My husband went to this location with a family heirloom ring given to him by his grandmother. He had a specific vision in mind as to how he wanted the gems set, and the jeweler and sales associate, Karen, worked with him step-by-step until it was exactly what he had pictured. It turned out beautiful! We were notified shortly after our engagement of an upcoming trunk show, so we were able to go in and have a large array of wedding bands to choose from. We really appreciated the heads up (as my husband is very picky lol), and were impressed with the selection. Karen helped us pick out gorgeous wedding bands that matched our tastes and we couldn't be more grateful for their help!

Sent on 04/02/2015