43 Reviews for International Country Club

Event Planning (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
In-House Bar (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
43 International Country Club Reviews

We had our wedding reception at International Country Club in September 2017 and truly could not have asked for a better experience. Laura, the catering director at ICC, is absolutely amazing! From the beginning, she was incredibly helpful and made planning so much less stressful- she gave us recommendations and she was responsive when we had questions. Throughout the entire planning process, she worked with us to help make sure our wedding reception was exactly what we wanted. The whole team at International Country Club made our wedding reception so fantastic and it is such a gorgeous setting. Everything was set up beautifully and Laura helped make our night flow seamlessly. We couldn't be happier that we chose to celebrate our special day at International Country Club!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

International Country Club was a gorgeous venue for our dream day. Laura is amazing to work with and made sure every detail was taken care of. The food was delicious. All the guests complimented the food. It is very reasonably priced for the area. We had 180 guests and it was more than enough space. It has a separate area for cocktail hour and plenty of bathrooms for guests. Once again, Laura was fantastic and I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Laura and her team are beyond wonderful! The venue is gorgeous and Laura is a pleasure to work with. If you're looking for a beautiful place to have an event and want to know you can count on the people helping you plan it.... ICC is your place. Thank you to Laura and her team for making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nothing short of fantastic. Our wedding was all that we envisioned it being. The venue is beautiful, Laura is extremely accommodating and the food was wonderful! (Many guests commented on the steak being one of the best they have had.) And the price cannot be beat (we looked at and compared pricing on many venues--look no further).

Profile Picture David, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved the ICC venue and so did our family and friends! The location is beautiful. We had cocktail hour in a room with a scenic view of the golf course. And then the reception in a beautiful ballroom also with great views of the golf course. Laura Leonetti is absolutely wonderful to work with!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy we chose International for our wedding reception. The Club is beautiful and we received many compliments on the delicious food. Laura, the Catering Director, is flexible, dependable and excels as an event planner. The week of the wedding, the weather forecast was beautiful and she was able to switch our cocktail hour to outdoors, our guests loved it. The entire ICC team did an excellent job to make our day perfect. We look forward to planning future events at this fantastic venue. Thank you!

Profile Picture Lara, 9/19/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning

Laura and Elizabeth were a JOY to work with at Chantilly International. My original venue cancelled 6 months before our wedding and they took us in with open arms. Laura and Elizabeth went above and beyond to ensure that our day was seamless and that our guests enjoyed themselves. The venue itself is gorgeous. I could not have asked for a better day!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot begin to describe how close to perfect our entire wedding day was. Looking back on it, I really cannot find anything I would want to change or am disappointed with because of ICC and Laura. Everyone at ICC was such a contributing factor to the day's success. From the initial meeting to the sparklers exit, Laura (Catering Director) has been such a happy and stress-free aspect of our wedding experience. We could not have had found a better catering director, and I hope ICC knows how lucky they are to have Laura!

The food, the venue, working with our outside vendors, the set up, the clean up, the meetings .... everything was so wonderful. We were so spoiled with ICC and are so lucky to have them help us!

We will tell anyone and everyone who will listen how fantastic Laura was to us. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/11/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have been happier with International Country Club for our wedding reception venue! We had 125 guests and the room was the perfect size for us (although it definitely can hold many more comfortably). There is a wonderful outdoor patio area that overlooks the golf course with tables and chairs and several of our guests congregated out there because it was such a beautiful night! We worked with Laura and Elizabeth as the coordinators for ICC and they are absolutely amazing! It is obvious that they have done this so many times because they are extremely organized and they have already thought of everything. Laura would respond to my questions always within 24 hours, but usually within less than an hour. I had guests that needed gluten-free meals and this was no problem. Working with ICC was such a stress-free experience because of Laura and Elizabeth and they really made our wedding day run so smoothly. The whole facility is beautiful with lots of great places for your outdoor pictures. I cannot say enough about how happy we were with ICC!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The ICC was the perfect venue. From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the sit down dinner, the staff did a beautiful job to make our daughter's wedding memorable. The food was amazing!!! Laura Leonetti, the Catering Director, couldn't do enough to fulfill all our wishes. Such a beautiful setting! We couldn't have asked for better! I highly recommend the ICC.

Profile Picture Robin, 4/26/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked the International Country Club for my daughter’s wedding. They did a wonderful job, and their catering director Laura Eaton Leonetti was a pleasure to work with. The planning process was a breeze, with Laura making helpful suggestions and promptly answering my emails. The food was delicious, the service excellent and efficient. We had an outdoor ceremony for 200 people, and an indoor reception. The ICC has a nice cocktail area and two bars were set up for both the cocktail hour and reception. We highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Jane, 8/17/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We looked at several locations before deciding to have our wedding and reception at ICC. Laura who is the catering director there was a dream to work with. She answered all of our questions and also was invaluable with her recommendations for our other vendors. She made sure that we had everything that we wanted and made sure that our wedding was exactly what we wanted. The facility was beautiful, the food was excellent and the service was way beyond anything that we could have asked for.

Profile Picture Rob, 8/3/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely cannot say enough about Laura at ICC and her staff. From the day we that initially met her to our wedding day, she was so accomodating and engaged in our experience. As luck would have it, it ended up unexpectedly pouring an hour before our ceremony (and continued to for a full two hours), so we moved the ceremony inside seamlessly with the help of Laura and her team. Compared to other venues that I visited and met with, ICC is a true steal with it comes to the venue itself, the quality of the catering, and the services provided.

We received so many compliments on the country club and their friendly service. We highly recommend ICC to anyone looking for a classic and wonderful wedding.

Profile Picture Maria , 7/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at the ICC on 4/27/2013 and it was a perfect venue! We worked with Laura, the venue coordinator, and she was GREAT! She had honest enthusiasm and commitment to helping us plan and execute our wedding. Since you spend so much time planning the event, having a good coordinator can have a huge impact on your experience, and Laura was always quick to respond, helpful and friendly throughout the whole process.

We had around 140 guests and there was ample area in the cocktail area as well as reception hall. The facilities speak for themselves! The reception hall has a wall of glass doors that overlooks the golf course with a balcony outside. It is a beautiful view that other hotel reception halls do not have. It sets a great atmosphere and view for the event.

With all of the above, we thought there would be no way we'd be able to afford the country club (we were doing a wedding on a budget). But the ICC contract has lots of places that you select options to tailor it to meet your budget. We could pick the areas that we wanted to splurge on (duet plate and extra bar time).

The food was great, service was professional, and the place was beautiful. The day went off without a hitch and know that is because of the hard work of Laura and great service of the ICC staff.

Would recommend to all!

Profile Picture User3254199, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would challenge anyone to find a more dedicated, professional, fun-loving, enthusiastic catering manager as Laura. Trust me--she will floor you. Laura was the icing on the ICC cake. We loved every minute of working with her and the venue turned out stunning for our big day. Laura and ICC are the best!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I are so happy that we chose the International Country Club as the venue for both our indoor ceremony and reception. The club was both welcoming and comfortable, the venue space was great, the food was delicious and got rave reviews from our guests, the grounds made for beautiful pictures, the staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, and the logistics were expertly coordinated. We just loved working with Laura Leonetti, the ICC Catering Director, and we can’t recommend her highly enough. She was extremely pleasant and down to earth, she answered our questions promptly, she recommended some excellent vendors, she was accommodating throughout the planning process, and she went out of her way to make our wedding day worry-free (really).

We were also quite pleased that the costs, relative to other venues in the area, were both reasonable and straightforward. The ICC’s package is more inclusive and more easily customizable than any other venue packages we reviewed. And we never encountered hidden costs or other surprises.

My husband and I have nothing but fond memories of our ICC wedding and reception – our expectations were exceeded in every way. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Laura and the ICC to anyone looking to have a Northern Virginia wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue. The outside backdrop for the ceremony was lovely. Our guests raved about the food, beverage, and service. Working with Laura, the Catering Director, was easy. She was very accommodating, and she had great ideas. I would recommend International Country Club to any bride to be!

Profile Picture Lauri, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

International Country Club was the perfect place to have our wedding reception at. It is very beautiful inside with large windows and a large balcony overlooking the grounds. A golf cart was provided to us so we could take pictures around the golf course - we have many great photos from this day!
Laura, the wedding planner/catering director is awesome. She pays attention to detail and is always there to help. Whether it was setting out the favors we provided or helping with the centerpieces from our florist - she was there to help. The food at the country club was delicious! People are still talking about the filet that was served at dinner! I would definitely recommend this place to all brides looking for a venue!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

ICC was exceptional and professional is every aspect. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The venue is an absolute must! The ballroom overlooks the beautiful golf course. Food was fantastic! We recommend the crabcakes! We had such a wonderful time and we will always remember their kindness.

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/15/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A perfect place to have a wedding. It eneded up raining, so we couldn't do our ceremony outside as planned, but it still turned out to be perfect.

Profile Picture User2082821, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our beautiful ceremony and wedding reception at International Country Club this past May. We were blessed to have Laura Leonetti orchestrate a lovely and memorable day for our family and friends. Laura helped with details that we would never have thought of, as well as recommended several vendors like our cocktail musician, reception DJ, wedding cake baker, linen and chair rentals and outside ceremony set up. ICC prepared an array of delicious items for both cocktail and dinner and the catering staff were so professional and attentive all day. The venue is beautiful and we were able to go on the golf course and take several picturesque photos. We were so happy with everything that Laura and the staff at ICC did to make our wedding so perfect! Thank you ~ Gita and Jim Joyce

Profile Picture Gita, 5/26/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The event coordinator, Laura, is great! Not only is she friendly and personable but she is also professional and responsive! I'm serious when I say that Id highly recommend ICC because of her.
I was a bit disappointed that we had to pay extra for floor length linens for a dinner wedding reception but everything turned out beautifully in the end :)
We also had a cake through them with "Cakes by Carolyn" which was gorgeous! Carolyn is a wonderful person and gifted artist! She made the cake selecting and designing process stress-free!

Profile Picture User2178754, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We love this venue. It has a beautiful view to their golf course which was the main reason we picked this place. The food was excellent so as the service. We absolutely enjoyed our big day at this venue. Also, the package price is reasonable. I felt we have spent our money with the greatest value. The only "compliant" we have is that the club host an event before our wedding when we planned to set up our ceremony during the same timeframe. It was a little disappointing as it wasn't communicated early. We had to change our plan on where to host the ceremony as well as the cocktail hours. However, we do appreciate Laura being flexible on helping us figuring out a plan B.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Z, 4/15/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were extremely pleased with the wedding reception of our daughter and son-in-law at International Country Club this past October. The venue was perfection from beginning to end! The ambiance at the cocktail hour was lovely and the food was delicious, plentiful, artfully presented and graciously served.

Dinner and dancing in the Ballroom were wonderful. The filet mignon was roasted to perfection and served at the exact right temperature. The salmon was delicious and the vegetables and roasted potatoes were the perfect complement. Service was excellent -- professional as well as courteous. The dance floor easily accommodated all of our guests.

The Catering Director was an absolute delight to work with from beginning to end. Attention to detail was amazing and communication was excellent throughout the planning process. We found the entire staff to be engaged in our celebration as evidenced by their hard work and warm yet professional attitude.

We knew we were in good hands and we thank International Country Club staff for giving our daughter and son-in-law a beautiful and memorable wedding celebration.

Profile Picture Marianne and Jim, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I looked at a few venues for my wedding ceremony/reception. I went and visited International Country Club and that is when I met Laura Eaton the Catering/Wedding Director for the club. Laura clearly explained everything to us and gave us a tour of the club. What a beautiful location to have my special day with the inside of the club being warm and inviting as well as the outside landscape that was absolutely stunning in the fall time with the trees and absolutely meticulously kept. We decided the same day of the visit to have my ceremony and reception at the International Country Club. A couple days before my wedding the staff was so accommodating as far as allowing me to drop wedding supplies off and even allowed me to come in early the day before my wedding to put up my candy buffet. Everything from there on was smooth sailing. The day of my wedding I along with my wedding party was treated so kindly and the staff accommodated us with whatever we needed. Laura went above and beyond to help make sure my day was perfect. There is not a single thing I could complain about on my perfect day. I would recommend this venue to everyone and anyone! My wedding pictures turned out UNBELIEVABLE inside the club as well as on the golf course. Overall, it was a great experience and I would use the International Country Club again for any party's/functions my husband and I will have in the near future!!!!!

Profile Picture Kolleen , 9/24/11, 2 Reviews