InterContinental New Orleans Reviews

7 | New Orleans, LA

7 Reviews for InterContinental New Orleans

Mary Jeandron · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful wedding reception at the Hotel Intercontinental

We had our daughter’s wedding reception at the Intercontinental on December 22nd, 2018. Every detail was attended to up to the date of the wedding by Isabella, and the reception was fabulous. The ambiance, the food, the servers, the bartenders all did an excellent job. The rooms were beautiful, and the bridal suite was large and very comfortable for the girls to get ready on the wedding day. Thank you for a memorable wedding reception!

Sent on 01/06/2019

InterContinental New Orleans's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Mary! It was wonderful working with you and the family. I am looking forward to seeing you around!

Isabella Finnell

susan · Married on 08/18/2018

Perfect, simply perfect. The Intercontinental has a magnificent ballroom with floor to ceiling windows on the back wall. We have received multiple compliments. "Best reception I ever went to." Everything was first class: the food, the service. Isabella Finnell, catering sales manager, and our link to the hotel made the process easy from beginning to end. Every question was answered clearly in a timely and professional manner. The Presidential Suite is roomy, comfortable, and beautiful. We had 11 bridesmaids, hair stylist, make-up, and many drop-in guests. There was enough room for all. The Intercontinental met our every expectation and more.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Saad · Married on 07/22/2018

We had a great experience working with Isabella Finnell at InterContinental Hotel in New Orleans. She was amazing to plan with and always followed through on questions and requests.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Paul · Married on 06/23/2018

The Hotel InterCon is without saying the best hotel to have your wedding in NOLA. The entire staff was incretible and the hotel is well appointed for any occasion. You will not be disappointed and you wedding will be the best.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Caroline · Married on 01/07/2017

It is daunting to begin this review, as I have so many things to say and so many thanks to give. The InterContinental made this the wedding of my dreams! From the start, Isabella and her team were a dream. Randy, Vickie and Niki showed me the hotel and got my ideas rolling for how the wedding could be. Melisa was always ready to help with reservations for my family and friends. Isabella took note of every detail and made my dreams come true! The process of planning the reception and food were made easy and fun, and the ballroom with its high ceilings and gorgeous design sold me. Their spacious suites were just what I needed for my large bridal party. The location was perfect for my guests who don't often get to visit New Orleans! Salman and Erik managed to help our guests with everything, and the staff at Trenasse was welcoming and kept the party going every night for our guests. We loved meeting there each night, and they were patient with our large, admittedly loud group. Salman was so sweet to check on us each evening, treating my mother in law to some chocolate, assisting me with a literal airline headache and late checkout. Isabella and Katelyn and Brian went above and beyond at every turn. They made sure my husband and I were pampered, and made things happen that we didn't even know we would need! Not only did they arrange a private meal for us before the reception, but they packaged everything up for us in the blink of an eye so that nothing would be missing for us when we got back to our suite. Katelyn bustled my dress for me! Isabella even took a photo for us and put it in our room with a note, king cake, grilled cheese, snacks, and Italian soda- themed for our honeymoon! She took polaroids of all of our guests, and communicated with all of my vendors for me, and set up our reception decor. There are no words to describe how great she is. Housekeeping did a great job with the daunting task of cleaning up after a huge bridal party too. Dawn Pembo in Sales wa

Sent on 03/13/2017

InterContinental New Orleans's reply:

Thank you for the review and we are happy to see your wedding was a magical one at InterContinental New Orleans. Congratulations on your nuptials! - Summer D.

Brian · Married on 03/12/2017

The InterContinental New Orleans was absolutely amazing. The staff took great care of us and our entire wedding party; not to mention that they would go the extra mile to make our weekend the most enjoyable of our lives. Great job!

Sent on 04/07/2017

InterContinental New Orleans's reply:

Brian, thank you for the review and we are happy to see you had a great experience with us. Congratulations on your recent nuptials! - Summer D.

Kim · Married on 02/24/2018

Isabella did a great job helping us to prepare for the wedding! Very prompt on responding to questions, very accommodating, thoughtful, kind and very easy to work with
    The only issue was I thought the 5 passed foods were to be passed in the beginning. I really didn’t see the foods being passed until the middle of reception
    However the food was very good! All had a grand time!

Sent on 03/02/2018