Integrity Strings Reviews

37 | Wake Forest, NC

37 Reviews for Integrity Strings

Adam · Married on 04/25/2015

OMG ! you have to book these guys if your looking for string instruments for your wedding. They have been a blessing to work with. Both professionally and personally wonderful. They came out to the rehearsal and played to help us understand timing better and hear the music first hand we would be walking down the isle to. I have not felt more comfortable then when I was in there care for the music needs of my very important wedding.

Thank You ! Thank You ! Thank You !

Sent on 05/19/2015

Integrity Strings's reply:

Thanks Adam! You & your beautiful wife were a pleasure to work with!

Barron · event on: 03/07/2015

Integrity Strings did an exceptional job at my event. They were professional and friendly. The music was beautifully played. I would definely use them again for another event.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Integrity Strings's reply:

Thank you Barron. It was a pleasure to play for your event. We look forward to working with you again!

Jim · event on: 11/24/2014

The Integrity Strings did a wonderful job providing a program that was both musically pleasing and highly engaging. Our kids loved it.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Integrity Strings's reply:

Thanks Principal Butler! We enjoyed playing for your Arts festival & look forward to serving you again soon!

Roxanne · event on: 11/06/2014

Ms. Booth with Integrity Strings always performs with grace. She also inspires others around her to enjoy music.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Integrity Strings's reply:

Thanks Mrs. Knight! It was a pleasure to be a part of RSCA's 2014 Art Expo!

Lillian · event on: 08/16/2014

Very professional. Execellent musician!!!

Althea · event on: 11/03/2013

Mrs. Booth of Integrity Strings was absolutely wonderful. The funeral service for our uncle Chuck Garris was very difficult for the entire family. Our uncle ask Mrs. Booth to play for his service several days before his passing and she graciously accepted. She was prompt, prepared and very professional under the circumstance. Our loved one a music fanatic, would have been extremely please with not only her choice of selections, but the "Integrity" of her technique. I would highly recommend Integrity Strings to anyone who I feel who would appreciate the quality of music. Thank you for taking a dark moment in our live and allowing the sun to shine.

Sent on 02/01/2015

Juanette · Married on 06/29/2013

Outstanding, professional, reliable!!!!! Integrity Strings was simply outstanding and greatly added to my niece's wedding ceremony. I would definitely use Integrity Strings again. I highly recommend Integrity Strings without reservation.

Integrity Strings's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Council! We enjoyed being a part of your niece's wedding. We look forward to working with you again soon.

Juanita · Married on 03/03/2012

Integrity Strings provided a wonderful wedding experience for my daughter's wedding. The music was simply beautiful. They arrived on time, set the atmosphere for excellence and then turn the evening into a magical bliss. I could never thank this amazing group enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Juanita

Sent on 04/09/2018

Integrity Strings's reply:

To God be the glory! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your daughter's special day! Your entire family is extremely talented and we enjoyed working with everyone. We look forward to working with you again for your next special event!

Timika · Married on 12/19/2010

I highly recommend Integrity Strings to anyone needing professional musicians to play at their event. After my wedding, alot of my guests complimented on the elegant musicians playing during my processional.... which by the way lasted for over an hour (due to unseen events). The musicians never skipped a beat. They were flexible, professional, and elegant doing so. It was like having a mini orchestra without the maestro. They did an excellent job. They helped contribute to the tranquil ambiance of the event. Thanks a million Integrity Strings!!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Timika,
    Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day!

Scott · Married on 04/29/2017

Integrity String recently performed for my wedding.

LaSaundra was incredibly professional and responsive to a distracted groom. While she's wasn't able to attend our wedding rehearsal, she was able to get to the site on the Thursday night before to meet us to go over the ceremony. They had a solid menu of pre-selected options to choose from, and we couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out. Thanks for being part of a wonderful day out in Duke Gardens.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Integrity Strings's reply:

Thank you Mr. Edmonds. We try our best to accommodate all of our clients needs. Since we were performing on April 28, the night of your rehearsal, I appreciate you stating that we made arrangements to travel to Duke Gardens and meet you on Thursday at no additional charge. Thank you for allowing us to provide music for your special day.

Ricki · event on: 11/25/2014

3.5

Very professional and geared towards the audience. Couldn't have asked for a better group!

Lashiska · Married on 10/20/2007

Integrity strings really made my wedding special! They were on time to the venue. I LOVED how the music set the atmosphere for my ceremony. I recommend this company to my friends for their weddings all the time and will continue to do in the future!

Sent on 02/25/2015