36 Reviews for Integrity Strings

Instrumental-Trio (1)
Orchestra (1)
Reception (1)
Sample Music (1)

Outstanding job. The personalization of our program was greatly appreciated.

Profile Picture Tawannah, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

They were just wonderful. Made my day absolutely gorgeous. They were even able to follow my mother to sing the Lord's Prayer. Very happy with promptness of communication and services!

Profile Picture Alexia, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Integrity Strimgs is a wonderful group! Their music is soothing, beautiful, and anointed! They are a great addition to any event!

Profile Picture Melanie, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Integrity Strings did a lovely job performing the ceremony music for our wedding. My original plan for music backed out just a few weeks before our wedding day and I was in a bit of a panic trying to find a replacement. Integrity Strings came through for us and we could not have been happier with their services. LaSaundra was responsive and accommodating and the musicians were timely, professional, and played beautifully during the ceremony. Overall a great experience working with Integrity Strings. I highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I hired Integrity Strings to play for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. They win the award for “best vendor” that we had. LaSaundra is AWESOME and fantastic to work with. She is extremely accommodating, helpful, and communicative – all things that are key in planning a wedding. She was very helpful in picking my music for the ceremony, giving suggestions and working with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. And of course, they sounded wonderful and played beautifully. Many of my guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music/musicians. (And I am a classical musician myself, and they got my approval!) They are extremely professional and know exactly what they’re doing when it comes to playing in weddings – I chose to not have them attend the rehearsal, and when it came time for the big day, the ceremony music went off without a hitch and everything was perfect. They also have an extensive repertoire and LaSaundra will even arrange pieces to fit your needs. If you are looking for musicians for your wedding (or any event), stop here! I couldn’t have asked for better musicians for our wedding and I would hire them again in a second. Highly recommended!! Thank you so much, Integrity Strings!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

LaSaundra from Integrity Strings was so wonderful to work with. She helped me create a custom ceremony playlist for a string trio. She checked in often to ensure no changes were needed and responded quickly to emails.

On the day of the wedding, Integrity Strings was prompt, professional, and played everything beautifully! Everybody raved at how they really set the tone to our beautiful fairytale wedding.

Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Moni, 9/15/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Learn New Songs, String-Trio, Cello, Viola, Violin

Very professional and courteous service that is competitively priced. LaSaundra was very helpful in helping me with the music selections as well. I would use Integrity Strings again!

Profile Picture STEVE, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I loved working with LaSaundra. She did an absolutely wonderful job creating exactly what I wanted for my pre-ceremony, ceremony and cocktail hour. Her group played Disney songs after my ceremony & before the reception started, and it created exactly the perfect romantic and whimsical environment I wanted. I received multiple compliments about how lovely the string trio was, and while the Disney music was my idea - LaSaundra completely embraced it and made it work in a way that was even better than what I imagined. ...I was seriously hiding behind the ceremony site just to listen to them play as my guests took their seats, and it was just lovely before, during, and after.

They hit it out of the park -- and unlike many other vendors I spoke to -- did not ask for any additional fees for learning new music - in fact she seemed thrilled to customize my song list! I got updates on their rehearsals frequently the weeks leading up to my wedding, and it made me all the more excited for the big day! :-)

I myself am not a very musically inclined person, and still am not totally sure of the difference between the viola, or violin (but I know the cello is the bigger one!) LaSaundra was incredibly sweet advising me, and unlike many other vendors did not attempt to talk me into a "quartet" upgrade for best optimal sound. While she mentioned they do have quartet as an option, she stated she thought a trio would be absolutely perfect for my venue and my "vision." I really appreciated this sort of honest opinion and guidance while trying to decide what things to splurge on and what to save on in terms of our wedding budget. You will not be sorry if you hire these wonderfully talented performers.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Reception, Sample Music, String-Trio

Integrity Strings was a fantastic addition to our wedding day. LaSaundra was quick to respond to questions about pricing, song selection, and last minutes asks from our venue. The audio and video clips on their website helped us get a sense of the quality and range of the musicians.

We chose to have a mix of Motown and classical music during our ceremony. Both the set list and execution from LaSaundra and her team were outstanding. We consider ourselves very lucky that Integrity Strings was available for our wedding date.

-Amy & Chike

Profile Picture Amy and Chike, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a great experience working with LaSaundra and Integrity Strings! LaSaundra and her colleague, Donna, provided beautiful music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. LaSaundra was incredibly responsive to emails and very professional. The ladies were kind enough to learn a new song that we wanted played during our recessional. We received many compliments on the music!

Profile Picture User7519930, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We got married last October and having Integrity Strings in our special day was amazing. We could not be happier with the professionalism, responsiveness and quality of service given in our event. Definitely it was an excellent decision to have them turning our event in a magical experience.

Profile Picture Carolina, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Integrity Strings was the cherry on top for our ceremony. My wife and I were married in the Rocky Mount area on the day the Hurricane Matthew hit. The weather did not slow the trio down! They fielded a wide range of requests – hymns, classical, film soundtrack, video game soundtrack, and rock. Integrity Strings delivered on every piece. They were so professional and easy to work with. We strongly recommend Integrity Strings!

Profile Picture User7957366, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

LaSaundra And her team were the perfect compliment to my wife and i's wedding. They were not only punctual, perfessional and performed beautifully but they were extremely kind. Thanks again for everything!

Zack and Rachel

Profile Picture Zachary, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Everyone was blown away by the complete performance of this very talented group. Mrs. Booth is very much a miracle worker. No wedding goes to plan, we made adjustments on the fly. Mrs. Booth and Orchestra acted quickly to truely make one if the pieces of our wedding special. This also included a one of a kind piece of music that blended from scenes of a movie that was very special to my family. These pieces were from the movie The Last of the Mohicans. My father was quick to notice the beautiful piece. And sadly that was the last memory I have of him. He passed away not long after the wedding, shortly after we returned from our honeymoon. I will always treasure these memories and I have to give a huge thanks to Mrs. Booth the Orchestra for making them possible. I hope to visit you and the kids soon.

Profile Picture Ben, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

LaSaundra and her violinist were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Their beautiful music was the icing on the cake to my wedding and really set the mood. They were prompt, professional, and always kept the line of communication open throughout the entire planning process. I highly recommend Integrity Strings for any workplace, private/family event! I received such high praise and compliments from my wedding guests on their performance.

Profile Picture User6777484, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony

LaSaundra and team was very easy to work with and wanted to ensure my daughter's wedding day music went off without a hitch and it did.

Thank you!

Profile Picture Kelcey, 4/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

LaSaundra is incredible! I'm sad I didn't get to meet her face to face at the wedding to thank her! The music she provided was flawless and I received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. She was so helpful with song selections since I was clueless with what to choose! She was always quick to respond to me and was such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her! Thanks again, Integrity Strings!

Profile Picture Katy, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My wedding ceremony wouldn't have been the same without the help of Integrity Strings. LaSaundra Booth, president of the orchestra, was an extreme big help. When my wedding planner was having personal problems and unable to contact the musicians and vocalist, LaSaundra volunteered to act as the musical director for my wedding. She got in contact with everyone, scheduled rehearsals, etc. Since I was traveling 600 miles away for my wedding, she helped plan everything in that location to make it easier on me as the bride. The theme of our wedding was "Candles and Pandora" as in the music app. Well, our guests raved on and on about the mood that was set as they entered the church because of the orchestra. Integrity Strings plays all genres of music from Bach to Whitney Houston, Canon in D Major to Adele's To Make You Fell My Love. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Profile Picture Tyra, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs

Integrity strings provided everything we were looking for! Made the ceremony that much more special! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony

LaSaundra put together a string quartet on short notice in order to play the selections we requested. The group not only executed the ceremonial music to perfection but also displayed the highest level of professionalism with respect to their appearance, timeliness, and overall manner. We could not be happier with their performance and would strongly recommend them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Integrity Strings was extremely professional and showed fantastic musicianship during the wedding ceremony. They contacted me frequently before the wedding to make sure they knew exactly how to meet our needs. They also contacted me following the wedding to make sure that we were satisfied with their service. Integrity Strings even offered to do a brief rehearsal with us before the wedding which means that they are willing to go above and beyond to make sure that they exceed client expectations. I would recommend this company to anyone needing a string quartet for any event!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Working with Integrity Strings was an awesome experience! The string trio was the perfect choice for our garden wedding. They were able to play all of the songs we wanted (including a lot of Stevie Wonder) and made suggestions based on our preferences. LaSaundra returned my calls and emails promptly and really put me at ease. On the day of the wedding, the trio showed up on time, played beautifully and helped set the mood for the day. Our guests were surprised, delighted and complimented the music and musicians. The day turned out exactly as I'd hoped and they are certainly a big part of the reason why. I absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for ceremony music!

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/6/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Very amazing group!!! It was such a pleasure to have Integrity Strings perform for our wedding and cocktail hour. They are truly a talented group of musicians. Our main contact Lasaundra was always super easy to contact and communicate with. Integrity Strings are a very professional and flexible group. They provided us with a category of amazing song to choose from for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I would highly recommend Integrity Strings they help make our wedding one of the greatest days of our life. All our guest and the venue coordinators could not stop raving about how great they performed and how professional they were. We were truly blessed to have come in contact with such an amazing group of people.

Profile Picture Kenneth , 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

OMG ! you have to book these guys if your looking for string instruments for your wedding. They have been a blessing to work with. Both professionally and personally wonderful. They came out to the rehearsal and played to help us understand timing better and hear the music first hand we would be walking down the isle to. I have not felt more comfortable then when I was in there care for the music needs of my very important wedding.

Thank You ! Thank You ! Thank You !

Profile Picture Adam, 4/25/15, 1 Review