Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

60 Reviews for Instincts Design Studio, Ltd

User Photos
Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Set Up (1)
53 Instincts Design Studio, Ltd Reviews

Tassie and her team turned my vision into a reality for my dream wedding! Down to the colors and textures and design, she thought of it all. I wouldn't have changed anything. She really loves what she does, and it shows. So many of my guests commented how amazing the whole event looked, including My grandma who was a floral designer too. I am so glad I went with the referral from a friend to hire Instinct design studio!

Photo for Instincts Design Studio, Ltd Review - Beautiful trellis, swag bouquets and urn arrangements
Photo for Instincts Design Studio, Ltd Review - Trellis arrangement
Photo for Instincts Design Studio, Ltd Review - The aisle
Photo for Instincts Design Studio, Ltd Review - Floating flowers in the pond
Profile Picture Amy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I fell in love with Tassie's work at my sister's wedding. After seeing the quality of her work that day I knew she would be the first vendor I would call after I got engaged and that is exactly what I did! Tassie is truly one of the most creative people I have ever met. After sharing with her my vision and my budget she made it a reality. I was very nervous that with my budget I wouldn't receive the vision I had imagined but I put full trust in Tassie and she delivered. She made the appropriate shortcuts in order to make sure I was happy. The quality of her flowers are like nothing I have ever seen. Not only is her final product outstanding, but her work ethic is like no other. It would be a missed opportunity to not hire her for your next event!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tassie and her assistant Mia helped me organize a corporate job site lunch / BBQ and the organization of the event was flawless and almost all of the 80+ people attending commented that this was the nicest job site lunch they have attended.

Profile Picture Greg, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Party Supplies

Where do I even begin! Tassie is a truly talented, caring, one of a kind individual. She made my big day extra special! When I first met with her, the excitement she got working with my ideas and theme was enough to make me sign with her immediately! The center pieces she had for rent were perfect and stunning in every way! The flowers were of such quality I couldn't believe my eyes! Everything I said, and didn't say she made happen. I could not be happier! Tassie and her design team stuck around to make sure everything was moved where it was supposed to be and put back together flawlessly. She came to the rescue when the top two tiers of my wedding cake got smashed and while we were putting it back together she went to the car brought up and bucket of flowers and said use whatever you need to fix it. (I never ordered flowers for my cake, that was out of the kindness of her heart)
She even stayed to personally fix my bouquet up nice right before I walked down the Isle! If I could give this team more than 5 stars I would!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

No doubt Tassie is one of the best in the industries. We told her out color scheme for our event, and she knocked it out of the park! She is nothing but professional from the time you first call her about her services to the day of the event. Making your event stand out as unique and beautiful is her specialty! Love her work!

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tassie was the best choice we could have made! Any time I would send her an email she would respond almost immediately which was not the norm during our wedding planning. Tassie was flexible when meeting us, worked with our changing budget, and really saw and helped shape our overall vision for the wedding day. The day of our wedding our floral design was absolutely stunning! Highly recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tassie at Instincts Design Studio is amazing. As a former event professional, I have very high standards for the vendors I use. Tassie exceeds all of them. I've used her for two separate events and not only has the quality of her product been outstanding, but she's creative, professional, and you can tell she truly loves what she does. She goes above and beyond to make your event beautiful and feel truly special!!!!

Profile Picture Fallon, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Tassie is a unique character with her flaming red hair and her quirky office. She's a one woman powerhouse. My husband and I went to her not quite knowing what direction we were going in but she guided us through our ideas and even went to our venue to help us pick linens. I gave Tassie a loose idea of the bouquet I wanted, bling and feathers and lavender she presented something that made me cry it was so beautiful, when we were collaborating on the decorations she was quick to advise on what would work and what wouldn't. She made everything look absolutely breathtaking. Tassie was always available and quick to respond to emails and calls. Tassie customizes her decorations to your vision and will leave you in tears.

Profile Picture Crusita, 12/31/15, 23 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Thank you, Tass, for the wonderful flowers! The centerpieces for the Rehearsal dinner were a perfect blend of unique and beautiful, matched Art and I to a T! That touch of science fiction, a touch fantasy, and awesome colors to match the blue and silver themes! The bouquets were awesome, even better than the ones in Mom's old pictures. She felt so honored that we chose to have similar to what she and Dad had. Even Dad was impressed with the boutineers. You helped make our wedding beautiful and memorable, and really listened to what we hoped for. Thank you for taking our hopes and making them even better!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tassie was exceptional to work with! She immediately understood the style I was going for at my wedding and made perfect suggestions! She was prompt by getting back to me any time I had a question. She is so enthusiastic about her work and brought my vision to reality! I did not have to stress about details because I knew she would make sure everything was perfect! And it was! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you want to work with the best of the best, then hire Tassie! I still cannot get over how stunning our flower arrangements were. Our wedding was "rustic chic" and I had a particular look that I wanted to achieve. Tassie pulled it off even better than I could have ever imagined. The only downside was how quickly the wedding day went by, and that I didn't have more time to take it all in. Numerous guests commented that the flowers were the prettiest they've ever seen. Tassie also assisted us with our ceremony trellis decor, as well as our ceiling decor for our reception. She was fantastic to work with from start to finish. I emailed her constantly for advice as I was picking out linens and even some of my own decor. She is truly a professional, and a perfectionist, which any bride can appreciate! It felt great to know that I was leaving this part of our big day in the hands of an expert. You just simply cannot go wrong with Tassie!

Profile Picture User3210858, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding was UNBELIEVABLE thanks to Tassie! She took my idea and made it come to life. It was beyond what I had in mind. OUTSTANDING Decor,flowers beautiful that's what I am still hearing from our guests!

Thanks again,
tassie and the crew at Instincts !!!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tassie did an absolutely wonderful job decorating our wedding! She has the ability to just execute the customer's own ideas, or advise the customer what she thinks might look best for a certain area, or design the entire wedding herself. We rented these amazing 4 foot crystal trees from her and used them as centerpieces. I don't think there was a single person at the wedding who didn't compliment us on those trees. I would certainly use Tassie again and I highly recommend her. Her prices are reasonable and fair, but don't go in thinking you'll be able to negotiate a more than reasonable deal. Tassie don't play that. Her prices are her prices.

Profile Picture User3708983, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

OH MY GOODNESS!!!....I wish I could rate Tassie above these 5 stars -- because she went above and beyond any expectations I had! I am not a big flower person and wanted something different for my bouquet. Looking online I found some brooch bouquets and sent her one picture of just one that I liked -- she took that picture and created this absolute beautiful work of art -- full of brooches and feathers and beads!! It went beyond what I had in my head and was so so much better!! The best part is it's not flowers that I throw away or dry to put in a vase but instead is a piece of art that I can display and keep my whole life. Tassie also helped beyond expectations with my venue -- the seating, tablecloths, up-lighting, etc. She actually came to a meeting with my venue to get this all figured out -- which in my mind is going above and beyond. I knew the room would be set up correctly bc I knew that she was going to be the one doing it -- and that provided me a lot of comfort bc the venue had switched my contact several times and was not the most consistent. Peacock was my flower theme and the bridesmaids bouquets were just perfect! Tassie helped me in so many ways -- she led me to other vendors - such as a cake decorator - since I was new to the area and didn't know a lot of contacts. I trusted Tassie and her artistic creativity and I was definitely NOT disappointed!! This took so much stress off of me since I knew what she would put together would be perfect for me. She really took the time in the beginning to understand me and what I wanted for the wedding. I could seriously go on and on but anyone reading this -- USE INSTINCTS DESIGN AND TASSIE -- you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Tassie here on Wedding Wire. She had wonderful reviews and now I know why! When I met with her the first time, I had some ideas of what I was looking for and she had some wonderful suggestions as well. I was very confident that everything that she and her team would do would be beautiful. When my wedding day came, everything was gorgeous! My bouquet was more stunning than I had imagined. It was round and full of the blue and purple dendrobium orchids with wands of bling poking out in between the flowers. I was so happy and I highly recommend Tassie!

Profile Picture Jenilee, 9/7/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tassie at Instincts Design Studio is a creative genius. The vibrant fun look I was going for came through and Instincts provided EVERY little detail I wanted, she even created the teal rose color I wanted which isn't a natural flower color! The flowers are the freshest and biggest blooms you can find in the world! I was completely in awe of my bridal bouquet when it entered the room. Pricing seems high but in the end Tassie delivers everything you want within the set forth budget. Our guests were in awe at the beauty of the centerpieces. We had rented her custom made crystal trees that just made the room sparkle! Tassie was able to recommend extra touches, like pin spotting and chair ties, to tie the whole room together as well! Instinct Design Studio was more than a florist, Tassie was like a wedding designer and I knew my event would turn out perfect in her hands! Tassie delivered, the event was gorgeous!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 6/29/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I've used Instincts Design Studio & Tassie Tagarelli in the past, and I planned my recent wedding date around her availability...that is how phenomenal her services are! As expected, I was very pleased with her responsiveness, creativity & professionalism for my recent wedding. I had a very specific vision that I wanted Tassie to create & she executed perfectly. She made some recommendations she felt would work better than a few of my original ideas and of course she was spot on. The quality of her flowers are unsurpassable and the designs that she creates are bar-none the prettiest I've ever seen. Our guests flipped over our flower arrangements & the overall aesthetic she created. She is truly a floral & design genius and I absolutely would recommend her.

Profile Picture Marlena, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could not have been happier with Instincts Design! I definitely got what I paid for! The bouquets were absolutely amazing and my center pieces were stunning! Tassie was a pleasure to work with and gave me everything I asked for and more! Her attention to detail and her professionalism helped make our day that much better. It was definitely one less thing to worry about! I am super pleased with how everything came together.....especially my flowers!!

Profile Picture Caryn, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tassie is an amazing person to work with! My fiance and I could not have imagined a more beautiful reception. She was easy to talk to, down-to-earth, and very patient. Tassie took the time to listen to us and ask questions to understand our style, preferences, etc. I was moved to tears when I saw the reception for the first time. Every detail was perfect and beautiful. She put a lot of time and energy into my wedding, and it showed! Family and friends complimented me the entire night on how gorgeous and beautiful everything looked. However, I think my favorite part was my bouquet...Tassie captured elements of my personality while making it formal and beautiful for a wedding. I was extremely pleased with everything. I am happy to have worked with Tassie because I knew since day one my wedding would turn out beautiful, and she surpassed my expectations!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/6/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tassie was amazing!! All of our flowers turned out more beautiful then we even imagined. People are still talking about how beautiful they were! I even took some home and they lasted for the next week.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/15/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tassie is a very skilled florist and I am very happy that we chose her for my daughter's wedding! The wedding theme was around wildlife and mountainous regions with nature and Tassie captured the details that my daughter wanted in the wedding. All of the guests as well appreciated the beautiful decor and table arrangements. I highly recommend Instinct Designs! She did a fantastic job - particularly with coordinating with my out-of-state daughter - I was very impressed and would not hesitiate to work with Tassie again.

Profile Picture User2626407, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Created the organic, casual feel we were hoping to have.

Profile Picture Katrina, 8/19/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tassie was amazing! She made the church & the venue look absolutely beautiful. I couldn't image what it would have looked like without the stunning peonias & the garden roses. I was in love from the get go & even when we needed to budget she made it work. Loved her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Instincts Design Studio, Ltd was a pleasure to work with. Her design skills are amazing and she made our Chuch and Reception venue look beautiful. I would highly recommend her services for any event you are having.

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/23/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We recently contracted with Instincts Design Studio to do the flowers for our son's rehearsal dinner.  When we arrived everything looked absolutely beautiful.  Everyone just raved about the amazing centerpieces and flowers!  And I am not exaggerating, you would not believe the number of compliments we received, literally EVERYONE!!

We live in Minnesota and our event planner connected us with Instincts Design simply through internet research, so we were a little nervous.  We were looking for something more than a run of the mill florist, we wanted a real designer, and thats exactly what we got!  It was a pleasure working with Tassie and it is so nice to have a floral connection in Chicago.  We could not have been happier with her wonderful designs, they were absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/22/12, 1 Review