Instant Request DJ Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

Very helpful with music suggestions.

Recently Married

Haven't even had my wedding yet but I have loved every second of my experience with Instant Request. Online event planner is wonderful and super easy to use.

Recently Married

I would recommend Instant Request DJ's to anyone looking for a DJ in the Twin Cities! Our wedding was on December 27, 2014 and after quite a bit of research this was by far the best deal with the best quality for DJ's. We started our research about a year before our wedding, and found an awesome deal so that we could secure a Black Tie DJ at a great price. A week or so before our wedding, Instant Request contacted us and told us that our DJ got a new job and was leaving the company, and they worked with us to find a new Black Tie DJ at an even better price. Alex Knight, our DJ, did an absolutely amazing job, and we had so many people come up to us and tell us that this was by far the most fun wedding they had been to. Thank you Alex and Instant Request for all your help in making our wedding so memorable!

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

Our DJ (Will) was great. Unfortunately, we had a snow storm the day of the wedding and our DJ was hit in an accident by someone while on his way to the venue. Instant request was great. They got ahold of my venue to let them know and sent another DJ to set up for him. Everything started on time and went so smoothly. He didn't miss a beat. ;)

The only thing I had a complaint about was the extra fee for the "professional" DJ that you could specifically request. They had different categories of DJs. If we wanted a specific one, then we could pay an additional fee if we selected from the top category. The only thing you have to go on is a summary that is written by the DJ of his likes/dislikes and other info he provides. I would have been happy to pay the extra money for the ability to reserve a DJ, but the ones that were my best match were not in the top category so I was not able to reserve him, I could only ask that if he was available as of few weeks before the wedding I could request he be assigned to me, but they could not guarantee it. It was confusing trying to figure this out, but it all ended up ok in the end. :)

Services Used: DJ

perfect! no complaints, loved filling out our preferences and song requests online!

Services Used: DJ

We used instant request and loved them! Jimmy Bogen was our dj and we absolutely loved him! He played all the right songs and made good judgment on what the crowd wanted! We also used instant request for our up lighting at aria downtown and it looked beautiful.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

It speaks for itself when the dance floor is full from the first dance to the very last! Our DJ Justin was amazing...he read the crowd so well and knew exactly when to switch up the songs. The sound system was so clear, and he really kept the reception rolling with his fun and inviting personality. We would strongly recommend Instant Request without reservation!

Services Used: DJ

The dance floor was full all night and a variety of music was played. Even the event staff were impressed and mentioned that this was the most people he had ever seen on the dance floor and that he was shocked it was full all night.

Jason Q was extremely upbeat and read the crowd. He rolled with the punches as we adjusted timing of different aspects of the reception. He also came 1.5 hours prior to the ceremony to set up for the reception and the ceremony. He even helped our soloists to practice. The volume on the microphones was perfect and even the people in the back at our outdoor ceremony could hear everything perfectly.

Can't say enough great things!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

Music was very important to us on our special day and Instand request delivered above and beyond. Our DJ Justin R not only played off our song list but knew exactly the best time to play each song. Our dance floor was full the entire evening! He also made sure to be extra attentive to the bride/groom, wedding party and parents of the couple, to keep checking in on requests and flow of the night. We could not have asked for a better DJ who provided one of the best wedding dances we have ever been apart of.

Recently Married

My husband and I were very impressed by our DJ, Everett, from Instant Request! Through filling out our online profile of the types of music we wanted to hear and briefly talking with the DJ the week before the wedding, he completely understood the vibe we were going for at our reception. I've never seen so many people up and dancing at a wedding, our dance floor was packed thanks to the great work of Instant Request! Very professional and attentive to the likes and dislikes of the bride and groom. Highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Zach from Instant Request was a great match for our wedding! He discussed our special requests with us and then on the wedding day, he flagged us down when he needed us but otherwise allowed us to just enjoy our night of dancing and celebrating without a single worry about the music!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Jimmy from the 3-1-3!! Rocked our wedding reception! Friends of ours recommended Instant Request and we are couldn't be happier! The online event planner is a plus, although very extensive and thorough, took us a few times to sit down and get through all the tabs. Jimmy called us a week before the wedding to introduce himself and get a feel of our personalities and what type of music we liked. He read the crowd and was able to switch up songs as needed to keep the dance party going all night long. Maybe could have used more variety of type of songs during the actual dinner, but we enjoyed ourselves either way!

I had a special request to play a specific song when I made an entrance in a different reception dress, and it worked perfectly! Couldn't have planned it any better! I appreciated the email reminders to check on payments and to go through the event planner, as you know life gets busy especially when you're planning a wedding. Those were friendly and helpful to keep track of everything. Great value as well.

I know in the future if we go to other weddings and Instant Request is their DJ, it's going to be a fun party! Definitely recommend!

Services Used: DJ

We really enjoyed working with Instant Request. The online event planner is perfect for getting your ideas across, and what music you do and dont like. We were matched with Hyun for our DJ, and he was beyond amazing. He played what we requested, could tell what type of crowd we had, and played other songs that were perfect for our group. Hyun was a blast, and I highly recommend him and Instant Request!!

Services Used: DJ

Instant Request was AWESOME!
First off they are very affordable and if you can stretch your budget I recommend added uplighting to your package as it makes your reception space just a little more special!
Second, Instant Request has what they call an online event planner. You get to plan out the order of your events exactly how and when you want them and you get to plan exactly when you want particular music to play. The planner lets you create a playlist, a DO NOT playlist which was awesome!
Then about 2 or 3 weeks before your wedding a DJ is assigned to your wedding, contacts you and makes sure everything in your planner is correct and if you have any questions. It makes the process so simple!
Our DJ Jason did such an excellent job at my wedding! He was extremely professional, on time and made my wedding that much more perfect! He kept my dance floor packed and music playing all night :)
No complaints what so ever!! Do not look around at other DJs instant request is the only way to go :)

Recently Married

Instant request did a great job at our wedding! We were recommended to them by our caterer, and we are so glad we went with them. Their online system works great, and our DJ on the wedding day was wonderful. We had Everett, and I can't say enough great things about him! He kept everyone on the dance floor, and made the whole room feel like they were a part of the party all night! Thanks again!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Anthony DuBois was fantastic! Would recommend in a second.