Instant Memories Photobooths Reviews

18 | Chula Vista, CA

18 Reviews for Instant Memories Photobooths

Angelique · Married on 10/04/2014

I would HIGHLY recommend using Instant Memories Photobooths for several reasons: 1) the service and product are incomparable! This is the best and most fun photobooth I have ever seen! David makes sure that you are fully satisfied with all the details before the event even takes place, and then makes sure the guests have a great time by providing really fun and amazing props and really great photo print outs! 2) the guests absolutely love it! It is so unbelievable how much fun can be had by all through this service, and making sure that they have a copy to take makes for a great, fun, and easy memento with no hassle on the planners part! Also, the booth itself is perfect! So accessible, my 87 year old grandma had a blast, my younger nephews, and my loads of friends! Being able to fit a group in the booth is so awesome! 3) literally, instant gratification ... I knew that I would be getting digital copies of all the prints ... But David and his team take the cake on fast, easy, and thorough service! I am Soo Soo happy to have rented this for our wedding, it was just hands-down amazing!

Sent on 10/06/2014

I would HIGHLY recommend Instant Memories Photobooth! I had originally bought a groupon daily deal for a different photobooth and the other company cancelled 4 days before my wedding. Then, a friend referred me to Instant Memories Photobooth and I couldn't have been happier with their service. The owner came to my house that day to take pictures of our wedding rings to add to our photobooth picture strips. He also arrived with a contract, where there wasn't a single detail left out. Throughout the night, our guests raved about the photobooth. They provided a large variety of props along with friendly customer service who glued in the photobooth pictures into a scrapbook. I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Instant Memories Photobooth!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Laney · Married on 03/29/2014

Instant Memories Photobooths was the hit of our party! Our guests had a great time using the photobooth. The staff was helpful and friendly, and just as important the owner was responsive and flexible. The price was very fair. I would recommend Instant Memories Photobooths to anyone and will use them at our next event.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Tara · Married on 11/03/2013

David was great! Easy to get a hold of, on time, and stress free!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Cristina · Married on 10/26/2013

The best Photo Booth I have ever seen. About a year ago I attended the bridal bazaar and saw a few photo booths there but none compared to Instant Memories Photobooths. The quality of the pictures alone are amazing! I love the fact that you have a camera on you to see what the pic looks like as it shoots and you get a film strip of your pics as soon as your done taking them. Plus you also get a scrapbook of the strips with your guests able to sign it. They were awesome to work with and accommodated all my requests without hesitation. I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/05/2013

Instant Memories Photobooths is awesome!! Great company to work with, David made my planning very easy and helped with every little detail to make sure my wedding would be fun for our family & friends!!
    We LOVE looking back at our scrapbook of all the pictures!! We would definitely use them again for another party!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2013

David and the team from Instant Memories was great! David was very responsible to email and phone communication and he worked with my budget and on creating a great design for our photo booth print outs. My company used Instant Memories for our Christmas party last year which is why I thought of them for our wedding. The photo booth is large enough to hold several people (maybe 8 or so) and there are so many fun props. Our guests loved the photo booth and it was so fun for us to go back through the guest book they provided and see everyone's photos and read the messages our guests wrote us. I highly recommend Instant Memories!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Barrett · Married on 09/21/2013

David and his team did an awesome job with the photobooth for our wedding! It was definitely a major hit at the wedding and now we have a killer scrapbook with all the photos taken and comments from everyone to look back on. David and his team were professional, prompt, and entertaining. I would recommend Instant Memories Photobooths to anyone and everyone. Thank you to David and his entire team on making my wedding more awesome than it already was!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/01/2013

IMP was the vendor at a friend's wedding and we loved our pics so I booked David for mine. He was very professional and responsive in communication. He sent me drafts of what the text (even downloaded a font i love) on the photos would be, color swatches for the bordering and let me select various green screen backgrounds to be used that had meaning to my fiance and I. They put together a nice album with the pictures people can sign and we got a disc of them. The printer malfunctioned 1.5 hours til the end of the wedding. People could take pics but no prints. It was a bit of bummer but David called first thing the next day to apologize, offered a refund (we opted not to accept it) and he is printing all the prints that didn't get printed, giving us extras for our guests so we can mail them with our thank yous, enlargement of the photos we took as a couple in the booth, and extra pages for the album. Would totally recommend IMP!

Sent on 09/05/2013
  • Y

Ydette · Married on 07/03/2013

David and his team are very helpful and professional. The quality of the pictures are amazing! I have had the opportunity to work with them twice, once for our engagement party and for our wedding and the experience was very positive both times. David took the time to go through multiple revisions on the footer of the photo strip with me and provide some creative ideas as well. We were very pleased with the results and our guests thoroughly enjoyed the experience and found the staff to be very friendly. The photobooks that were used were very elegant, they definitely paid attention to the details of our event.

Sent on 02/01/2014

Krista · Married on 06/15/2013

David and his staff were great! I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Robert & Sara · Married on 06/07/2013

David and his Father are great!!

Not only was the price right, but the vibe they bring while taking the pictures was electric! All my friends and family thought they were good friends of ours. Which is great because it takes the business aspect away from all the fun everyone was having.

Very professional, very friendly and the quality was great! I will be recommending these guys to everyone!!!

THANKS DAVID!!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Awesome service! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Mirna · event on: 10/07/2012

Love the pictures and memories that are created !!! All my guest ALWAYS have a great time !

Sent on 10/10/2013
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 08/10/2012

David's service was outstanding- he arrived with a full repertoire of props for the photo booth, and kept our guests entertained all evening! The photo booth was a huge hit and we were so glad that we booked with Instant Memories. The photo book they created for my husband and I was absolutely wonderful and is a great conversation piece in our house even to this day. I would recommend Instant Memories to anyone for their wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2011

We loved having Instant Memories Photobooths at our wedding. Our guests had a blast taking pictures with all the different props and my husband and I have a really well put together memory book of our special day. I think IM Photobooths has a bigger selection of props than other photobooth vendors I've seen at friends' weddings and the set up of their booth is larger and accommodates more people in the picture strip. IM Photobooths is really professional and easy to work with ask well.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Deanna · Married on 04/28/2011

Instant memories Photobooth was a GREAT/ MUST HAVE for a wedding! The owner, David, was very easy to work with! Professional and very friendly! Honestly the Photobooth was one of the highlights of the night! Everyone loved it and it was so much fun for my husband and I to review all the pictures on our honeymoon! So much fun! Plus he was very reasonably priced! One of my best decisions for the wedding, besides the groom! ;)

Sent on 11/26/2013

3.5

Instant memories photobooth was one of the highlights of our big night. Everyone had so much fun, even family we can never get pictures of got into it, all the props and size of booth was great for my big family. One of the best parts for me is the book they made with family and friends able to write next to their pictures, it turned out so great and so fun to go back and look at.

Sent on 03/03/2015