56 Reviews for Inspired Occasions

Destination (2)
Guest List (1)
Cultural (1)
56 Inspired Occasions Reviews

Our daughters June 1, 2018 wedding was held at a rather unconventional venue where a wedding had never been held, and we were vey worried about how to pull it off. We hired Taia and Inspired Occasions to help us with our wedding vision. Taia was fabulous with her ideas and hands on help the day of the wedding. She even ran out to rent extra table cloths on her own credit card because the venue did not have them. Tara was very responsive to emails and phone calls and took very good care of everything we needed. I would highly recommend Taia and her team!

Profile Picture Christi, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Taia and her team were the most professional and responsive team that took all the stress out of wedding planning there ever could be! I planned a wedding from VA in NY and she made everything so simple. I purchased the day of package but she also allowed me to add on services such as reviewing contracts and reading the fine print for me, contacted vendors for me who I hadn't heard from, negotiated prices and helped create a custom menu that fit our budget! That barely even scrapes the top of what she did for us. The big day was stress free and flawless (at least if there was a problem I sure didn't know about it) . The personal touches her team added were perfect and she kept me on point the whole process "hey Che did you get your... Did you hear from?.. " and I am the kind of person that needs that kind of reminding! I would recommend her over and over again. Even when I was at the point of frustration with my own family or vendors she was there to tell me everything was fine and we had this! If I could pay to have her at all of my friends weddings I would.
Thank you Taia for everything the day was AMAZING!

Profile Picture Chezenne, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I have just had a wonderful wedding in Albany on Aug 12 with the help of Taia and her team. They really saved my life. As a Chinese student in Albany, I have no relatives and only a few friends here. We started preparing the wedding 3 months prior to the day. What's worse, my fiancee could not come to the U.S. until one week before the wedding because of her new F1 visa identity. Before meeting Taia, I need to prepare everything from scratch almost all by myself in just 3 months. It was truly crazy... Thank Lord for letting us meet Taia. I gave her a call, and we had a meeting very soon. Then, I chose the essential package. Surprisingly, everything became much easier with her help. Taia is really helpful. According to my observation, she has done every word in the contract and even beyond. For example, she has reminded me of the difference in fee caused by different payment options in one of the vendor's contract. Another example is that she helped us keep track of the latest budget update, which should done by ourselves. Taia is really professional. Every time when we met, it was she that always waited for me, which made me feel a little sorry for her... When we tasted the reception dishes, Taia refused to taste with us despite after my several invitations. Taia is really creative and knowledgable. It is amazing that what she want are just a few words about our pictures in mind, then she will gave us a perfect design within our budget. For example, we told Taia that we wanted our reception to be held in a place with elements such as big windows, sunshine, forests, etc. Then, she led us to Cornerstone at Empire Plaza, which completely met our preferences. Taia and her team are really experienced. They made everything pretty smooth on our big day. I guess that few would have such a distressing occassion as I had. Taia and her team have proved their ability in saving my wife and me. Then, why not let them help you create another wonderful wedding?

Profile Picture Wenbo, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I love Inspired Occasions!! Their day-of coordination provided so much peace of mind on my big day! Even planning from afar, they made my wedding planning process stress-free and smooth as could be. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Taia is great, and incredibly organized. She helped make our vision come to reality, and was invested in our dream as if it was her own. She found ways to make sure everything we wanted fit in the budget and gave us helpful and honest feedback when she thought some vendors were too expensive or anything was not worth the price or hassle. I was long distance with my fiance and we lived in different states that my parents so we were creative with skype /and phone call meetings. She really took a lot of stress off our plates and i would recommend Taia and her team 100%. We worked together for 14 months and Taia helped us work systematically through the wedding planning process. She listed to our desires and helped us vet photographers and other vendors so that we only interviewed vendors that were top notch. She also helped us draft contracts for other vendors like hair dressers and make up artists that had less formal business plans.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Planning your own wedding can be challenging, so do yourself a favor & hire Taia and her team! Leave the worry, problem solving & last minute details to them! Every girl dreams of her fairy tale wedding and feeling like a real princess for a day. Taia & her team made that dream come true for me! I am an anxious person and like to know everything that's going on, but on my wedding day I left my worries at home and was pampered and felt at ease. I hired Inspired Occasions for Day of Coordination services, but Taia helped me throughout the whole year leading up to my big day. She recommended vendors within my budget, answered many emails, texts and phone calls, created a timeline, ceremony rundown sheet, helped with my seating chart, helped with my design plan, finalized vendor arrival times, and so much more! Taia ran our rehearsal and took the time to meet all bridal party and family members. She made sure they all knew they could contact her with any questions, leaving me, the bride, stress free! Her assistant Lauren arrived early to my hotel room as we were all getting ready with her emergency kit and our lunch! She helped steam dresses, pour drinks, take pictures and run some last minute things to our reception space. She also made sure the groom and groomsmen were taken care. Lauren stuck with me all day, was always in sight and ready to help with whatever I needed. She dried my tears, carried my train, made me picture perfect for my first look and helped bustle my dress. Taia made sure to check in with me throughout the day as well. Taia and two other assistants setup all of my decorations for the reception, cocktail hour and the ceremony, they also packed them all up at the end of the day! Taia greeted all my vendors and dealt with any last minute issues, like my whiskey barrel that fell apart! She made it work! Taia also stayed until the very end of the evening to make sure EVERYTHING was all set! My wedding day was perfect & I owe it all to Taia & her team!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was a bridesmaid for my best friends wedding in early September. Taia and her team were on top of everything all we had to do was enjoy the day! We had some logistic things come up and the Inspired Occasions teams were ready to assist. We had some challenges with the venue and Taia was able to connect us to the people within moments to start resolving the concerns we had.

Above all, I got to do what I wanted and be there for my friend rather than having to worry about all the details were on track! I would highly recommend Inspired Occasions to make that day just that much more special.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Inspired Occasions did an excellent job on the day of my daughter's wedding! They were there to see to every detail! Whatever we needed they were on top of it! The day was stress free for the whole wedding party. I would definitely recommend Taia to anyone planning a wedding! Thanks Taia

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Taia and her team at Inspired Occasions were AWESOME! We booked her for the "Day of Coordination" but we got so much more than that! We live about two hours away from where we were planning our wedding. I am someone who likes everything a certain way, and I realized that I would not be able to do it all by myself. I remember when I first talked to Taia over the phone, I mentioned that on my wedding day I wanted to be drinking mimosas with my bridesmaids and that I did not want to be worrying about anything else. Let me tell you, Taia helped me accomplish this goal!

Taia was one of the last vendors we booked as we weren't sure about our budget and it seemed like a little more than we wanted to spend. Let me tell you, I AM SO HAPPY that we booked her and I have to say this service was worth every penny, and even more!! Taia met with us about a month before the wedding to hear our vision for the day. She took copious notes and had a binder with all our vendor information ready to go. When we met with her, it felt like we had been working with her for months! What I also loved was that Taia was present for our rehearsal. To me this was such an added bonus! She ran the rehearsal and told everyone where they had to be and how they should walk down the aisle. I don't know how we would have done it without her!

On our wedding day, Taia and her three assistants were there to help us in any way that we needed. Lauren stayed with me and my bridesmaids all day. She had an emergency kit which had anything extra you could ever think of. Lauren even ran out to Dunkin Donuts and Panera to make sure that we had eaten that day. Danielle was so sweet and great about communicating between the men and my bridesmaids to make sure everyone was running on time! I never felt nervous or anxious at all on our wedding day and I know it was because of Taia and her team! Thank you so much for all your help! You and your team are the absolute best!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 7/9/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

When looking in the Albany area there is no other choice. Bottom line. We we're unfamiliar with vendors in the area and Taia didn't steer us wrong once. Our wedding day was flawless, Taia even personally drove some of my family back to their hotels that missed our shuttle. Her attention to detail was superb and she was always willing to go the extra mile. Thank you Taia!

Profile Picture Gordon, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Taia and her team for "Day Of Wedding Coordinator" services, even though I didn't use her for the entire wedding planning process she was WONDERFUL! I was planning my Saratoga Springs wedding from Maryland and she was so helpful suggesting vendors and answering countless email's I had sent throughout the year leading up to the wedding. She was always quick to respond to emails or calls and was so easy to work with. The week of the wedding we had a final meeting where we went over all the details, she had all of my information organized in her notes and there wasn't anything she forgot! She met with me and our caterer at the venue for the final walk through and took all of my decorations so I didn't have to worry about anything! The day of the wedding one of her assistants, Julie came to my moms house while the entire bridal party were getting ready and was there for anything we needed! She even picked up and dropped off food to the guys at another location for us! She also had a steamer on hand and touched up the bridesmaid dresses. She made sure we were all leaving on time for photos and that we got to the venue in time for the ceremony. During the wedding Taia and her team had the venue beautifully set up with all my many decorations just like I wanted them! My wedding day was pretty perfect and I know I couldn't of done it without the help of a GREAT coordinator! oh, she even checked me and my husband into the hotel and took our luggage there for us! When we got there later that night there were candles and rose petals set up everywhere, such a sweet gesture! I would recommend Inspired Occasions to anyone who wants to have a seamless event!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/4/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious

If you're wavering on whether or not to hire a wedding coordinator, I'm here to tell you it's the first thing for which you should budget. I met with several local planners and hiring Taia at Inspired Occasions was a no-brainer. Taia made a custom package for us - so if you need something between the day-of and full coordination packages, she'll tailor something to meet your needs. Our venue was pretty unique and had some limitations, so without Taia, the timeline and overall vision would have been nearly impossible to pull together on our own.

Taia's service goes above and beyond event coordination. From keeping me sane as I was ugly-crying about logistics & family drama to sewing my corset into my wedding dress WAAAY better than the seamstress did, Taia ended up doing things I had no idea I needed but couldn't have done without.

Still not sold? Imagine you have a team of people who will set up all your stuff exactly how you want it, take it down at the end of the night, make sure it all gets back to you, communicate with your vendors, and troubleshoot any issues that arise during your wedding (because there's ALWAYS something), so you two can enjoy each other & party with your guests. This can easily be a reality! Use Inspired Occasions and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Taia and her crew were amazing to work with. Very easy to talk with, from day one it seemed like I had known her for years when we were chatting. We had a gorgeous, flawless wedding!

Profile Picture Caryssa, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We heard that planning a wedding was daunting, frustrating and draining, but Taia and her team at Inspired Occasions made this seamless. My wife and I live in New York, our daughter lives in Virginia and her fiancé lives in Massachusetts. Taia coordinated and conducted the meetings as if we all were in one room. From the onset, she gave us a timeline and stuck to it. We would have been lost without this.
We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Taia and her team. They were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty and exceeded our expectations. She made top-notch suggestions for the decorations, linen, flowers, favors, etc. for the ceremony and reception. From the initial interview with Taia, we knew we were in good hands. We have received raving reviews and feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were...especially the flowers and bouquets, lighting and the décor and arrangements around the venue. Most importantly, Taia made us feel as if we are part of her family. We have already recommended Inspired Occasions to our family and friends.

Profile Picture User6793002, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination

AMAZING!! Taia Younis and her staff at Inspired Occasions were EXCEPTIONAL!!! Their professionalism, timeliness, organization, smiles, ideas, communication, and patience were above and beyond all our expectations!! We can't even begin to tell you how much we appreciate their assistance, guidance, and efforts! We highly recommend them for weddings and any other occasions!! It's rare to find companies like this one where you are NOT a job - but, more like a family member! As a customer - YOU matter, the DAY matters, YOUR GUESTS matter!!! I know it may seem like a lot of money to pay for something that's not tangible - but as the mother-of-the-bride, who has been in charge of coordinating and running conferences - it allowed ME time to focus and enjoy much more important and personal time with family and friends!! THOSE are the most important times and you can't put a price on that!! So, if you're just starting to plan - SAVE your pennies and HIRE INSPIRED OCCASIONS! I can guarantee you will never, ever regret that choice!! And when I was looking into a Day-of-Coordinator, their prices were extremely competitive to others in the area. Just one side note - Unbeknownst to me, (they had delivered the bride and grooms gifts/cards, etc. back to their room during the evening) they left rose petals and lit candles so when the newlyweds arrived they walked into a beautiful and romantic end to the night! Its those kind of surprise extra touches that make Inspired Occasions unique! Thanks to Taia and everyone - not a surprise you are rated so highly and thought of so highly!!! XO

Profile Picture Nola, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious

Wow!!!!!!! I cannot say enough positive comments about Taia and her team. We had 7 months to plan our fabulous wedding, and Taia went above and beyond to make sure this wedding was everything we wanted. I am not a planner, so having Taia with us was necessary. I also live out of town, so she took care of many errands that I should have. She suggested the best vendors, photographers and DJs. That itself, was huge because I didn't know anything about the area wedding options. She put me on the right path to what I wanted, instead of me researching and interviewing people that didn't fit our vision. I would show her pictures of what I liked, and she flawlessly planned accordingly. She completely understood my jumbled ideas, making them a beautiful reality. Taia has a genuine talent and is full of ideas that I would have never thought of, answered ANY questions I had at any time, and kept me to the necessary timeline.

On the day of the wedding, her team was with us taking care of EVERYTHING from food and champagne, to sewing my lace dress, and pinning and bustling me 10 times during the night. Our night was PERFECT and I literally could not have changed ANYTHING to make it better. The comments and compliments are still coming, a month after our event. Truly, I could have not planned my day without Taia and her team!!! She is a MUST when planning your special occasion!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are even contemplating a wedding planner, stop your search right now and hire Taia. You will love her - guaranteed. She knows the business (invaluable when choosing vendors), she, as well as her staff, are the epitome of professionalism, she handles all questions and fears (and there were many!) with calm ease. In addition to being all that you can possibly want professionally, she is a delight to work with. So much so that now that the wedding is over we miss her! My daughter's wedding was perfect - not one regret - and it was 100% because Taia was by our side the whole way. Hiring Taia for her Above and Beyond package was the wisest decision, by far, that we made.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm not sure if there are enough words in the English language to describe just how absolutely thrilled I was to work with Taia and her crew on my wedding.

Because I have no family in the area, I was really concerned that if anything went wrong on the day of my wedding, I would have to deal with it. I was thinking "how in the world am I going to wrangle vendors, decorate, make sure everything was set up and perfect, and deal with any problems or issues that arise when I am supposed to be spending my wedding day getting ready to be a bride?!" I started looking around online and found Taia - there was a chorus of angels singing when I found her listing on Wedding Wire, I swear. Hiring Taia became a sort of insurance policy for me that all of the time, money and effort I had put into planning the wedding of my dreams would go off without a hitch.

So, the day-of coordination is a bit of a misnomer. From the day we signed the contract (about 10 months before the wedding) I was able to communicate with Taia via phone and email to bounce ideas and concerns off of her. My wedding was a bit non-traditional, as my husband and I got married in the GE Theater at Proctor's in Schenectady. I have my degree in music and perform locally in musical theater and opera productions, so we decided to have a wedding that was like the Tony Awards mixed with a wedding. From day-one Taia bought into my vision and her knowledge and expertise in all things event planning made everything so smooth and it was actually fun to plan the wedding. The wedding was amazing. I was able to spend the day getting ready to be a bride without having to worry about anything. Taia and I had discussed every last detail and she and her team handled everything brilliantly. I am actually a little sad that I don't have anything else to work with Taia and her team on in the near future, but I definitely know who I will call when the need arises!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our daughter hired Taia, and are we ever glad she did! We had issues with several of our vendors that only became resolved via Taia's expertise. When we finally met with our main vendors and Taia, she very effectively took the lead in establishing exactly how everything w

Profile Picture User5267558, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Inspired Occasions was the BEST decision I made in planning my wedding, outside of saying “I do!” We used Inspired Occasions’ “Day of Coordination” services, which ran far beyond simply “coordination” on the big day. Taia (the owner) and I connected in the winter before my July wedding and by springtime, she was ready to go, collaborating with me over email and already calming my nerves and offering her expertise in her down-to-earth, completely reassuring manner.

Taia worked seamlessly to communicate between my mother, my fiance, our vendors, and me (and there were plenty of personalities to contend with in that mix!) By the time we had our planning meeting, when Taia would “officially take charge over” the final timeline, I already felt as though Taia had it COMPLETELY in check. She’s that good. We had some glitches come up (on our end: related to venue rules, etc.) and Taia negotiated every bump in the road with grace and poise; each time my mom and I sighed a breath of relief…”Taia’s got it.”

On the wedding day, Taia brought along 3 of her staff, each so sweet and kind and somehow ALWAYS with exactly the answer or item that was needed in the moment. Sarah was my personal “bridal assistant” and she kept me completely calm and cared for all day. Inspired Occasions was the best vendor we hired in terms of value and professionalism, and I recommend Taia & team with 110% enthusiasm.

Profile Picture User4617400, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The best decision we made for our wedding was to hire Taia and the Inspired Occasions team. We have no regrets about the wedding whatsoever. We were a highly detailed oriented couple with many small (and not so small requests) and our wedding was carried out to the last detail! We didn't have to worry about a thing. We were truely a guest at our own party! The responsibility, professionalism, business management, and organizational skills that Taia possess is why her reviews are so outstanding! You do so much for your wedding guests comfort! Hire Taia for yours! We already miss her!

Profile Picture Katherine , 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My sister Jamie got married on September 2, 2016 and Inspired Occasions was there for her every step of the way. Taia and her team are amazingly organized, professional, kind and friendly. They helped calm Jamie's nerves and provided us with everything that we needed from bringing us lunch, helping Jamie get her dress bustled and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. They helped keep us on schedule and let us know how much time we had before photos, the ceremony, being introduced at the reception, etc.
As the Matron of Honor, I was extremely grateful to have Taia and her team there all day! I have been in weddings before and seen stressed-out brides and lots of things go wrong. Inspired Occasions made the day run smoothly from start to finish, even keeping the groomsmen in line. :) I know that Taia helped Jamie find many vendors in the area as well and was in touch with her often throughout the whole year leading up to her wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Inspired Occasions to anyone who wants to have a stress-free wedding day. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jill , 11/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Taia and the other Inspired Occasions staff were absolutely wonderful. We purchased a Day-Of Coordination package, but Taia was available and helping us organize far in advance of the actual wedding day. During our wedding, Taia and co. were everywhere we needed them to be, but were never in the way. I highly recommend their services to any engaged couple planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 11/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I absolutely loved working with Taia and her team! As normally being the one that MUST be in control of everything, I was actually able to relax and just let my day happen without needing to worry. My fiance (now husband) and I had done a lot of of DYI projects as part of our wedding and Taia made sure that all of our special touches were well taken care of and made all the details really come to life! We couldn't have asked for anything better :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/19/14, 6 Reviews