Inspired Occasions Reviews

3 | Centreville, VA

3 Reviews for Inspired Occasions

Marie · Married on 03/10/2009

Carrie is amazing! I didn't have to worry about a thing with her. I knew if there was anything that I forgot, Carrie would remember it; everything was taken care of. Having her around made my day stress free, beautiful, and more than I expected.

Sent on 03/13/2009

SARA · Married on 04/12/2008

Carrie of Inspired Occasions was exactly what we needed for our wedding and to coordinate the rental, delivery, set up, break down of the ceremony. She worked with our very small budget and listened to our wants/needs to transform a stark hotel ballroom into a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 03/14/2009

Danielle · Married on 08/14/2010

Carrie was wonderful to work with. She really helps ease your mind and reduce your stress level during planning. We hired her for day-of services and she did a great job. We had several things go wrong or not as planned, all out of our control, and she did a great job handling everything and I think we were the only ones that noticed. All of our guests raved about the wedding for weeks to my husband and I and our parents. I would definitely recommend Inspired Occasions.

Sent on 09/13/2010