Inspired Floral Design Reviews

30 | Covington, KY

30 Reviews for Inspired Floral Design

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I used Inspired Floral Design for our bridesmaids, mothers and flower girl flowers. Robin did a great job of taking our vision and making it come to life. Our flowers were a beautiful mix of purple orchids and orange roses. They were very fresh and lasted about two weeks after the wedding. She also took the time to add special finishing touches onto each bouquet (brooches) that I provided ahead of time. She was very quick to respond when you emailed her and she was extremely friendly. I would highly recommend any future bride to use Inspired Floral Design for their wedding flower needs!
    Amanda

Sent on 11/02/2013

Andrew · Married on 12/31/2012

Our flower arrangements were absolutely stunning! I was so impressed with Robin at Inspired Floral Design from beginning to end. She spent so much time with us during our consultation bringing to life her ideas. She was also accommodating to our price range, which I really appreciated since I had fallen in love with her work. I knew the flowers were going to look great, but the day of the wedding they looked even better than anything I could have imagined. She did spectacular work; i wish she could have heard all the compliments I received on her behalf! She wowed us all. -The Bride

Sent on 02/24/2013

Heather · Married on 10/01/2011

Katie is wonderful and has a very creative mind! She took my vision and turned it into a reality!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Katie · Married on 10/01/2011

I met with 3 different florists before I found Katie, and after talking with her for 5 minutes I knew she would be perfect. What I quickly learned when speaking with different florists, is that like with anything creative, everyone has their own style. Not only did I find Katie's style to be the most modern, tasteful, and creative, but she really listened to what I asked for and brought it to life. Her arrangements were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had pictured. She did a fabulous job with glassware and candles to make everything look very romantic. Moreover, when bad weather made it impossible to find the flowers I had requested for my bouquet, she went above and beyond to make sure that my bouquet was something I would love.

Sent on 10/29/2011

Katie · Married on 09/24/2011

Katie's work is beautiful and she is so wonderful to work with. She is timely in her responses and really executed my vision for the wedding. I had very specific ideas about the wedding decor and was so pleased when I saw the final product.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Becky · Married on 08/13/2011

Katie designed awesome bouquets, boutineers and corsages to compliment the bridal party and our personalities perfectly! She used bright happy colors and a variety of textures. Katie's vision and execution exceeded my expectations!!
    Thanks Katie!!! --Becky and Paul

Sent on 08/16/2011
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 12/31/2010

Katie recently did the flowers and centerpiece decor for my New Year's Eve wedding. When I first met her, I had no real idea what it was that I wanted. Since our wedding was on NYE we wanted more of a party atmosphere. I told her about the idea of using large round balloons that were anchored in something on the table. I wasn't really sure of the logistics, but Katie nailed it. Our center pieces were very simple but captured exactly what we were looking for. My bridal bouquet is simple, elegant, and everything I had hoped for. All of the other bridal party and family's flowers were perfect. The day of the wedding the event staff at the hotel hadn't arrived by the time that Katie came to set up the centerpieces. They had some of the items she needed locked up and not on the tables. Katie told me not to worry about it. Later she let me know that everything was fine and looked amazing. It was very reassuring to know that she had worked with the hotel before ans I knew she would make sure everything was perfect. I have receives many compliments on my flowers and the reception.

Sent on 01/25/2011

Megan · Married on 09/05/2010

I knew I wanted to hire Katie within minutes of meeting with her. She understood what I wanted so quickly and had great ideas that lined up perfectly with my vision. She gave me several options within my budget and was realistic with me about flowers and options for what I wanted to pay (unlike some other vendors I met with). My flowers were beautiful and one of the things people continue to bring up about my wedding. Katie also came in between my ceremony and reception to help with the room turnover and set up and knowing she was there to make sure everything went smoothly and looked beautiful was a huge relief.

Sent on 12/02/2010

Kelly · Married on 09/11/2009

Katie Elfers knocked it out of the park when it came to my flowers at my wedding. We went in with a picture off a magazine cover and a few ideas and she took it and ran. I was stunned when I saw the beauty of her work. My bouquet had a mix of flowers ranging from dahilas to orchids with my bridesmaids carrying a single color bouquet of roses that matched my bouquet. It was amazing. The work she did on all of our flowers blew me away and I am still hearing compliments on the beautiful work. You cant go wrong with such a hard working woman and her creative abilities.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2009

I loved my flowers! I wanted monochromatic orange for everything. She got my vision (okay, it wasn't that difficult) and made some great cost-conscience suggestions. She did remind me to make sure I got what I wanted (a big and simple bouquet of orange calla lilies) since it was my one and only wedding day. She also was cool with my last minute boutonniers change from calla lilies to mokkra orchids. We put the flowers in our own centerpieces to save a little money. Katie sent us so many extra mokkra orchids that we were able to put them in peoples hair, scatter them around the tables at the reception and even added a ton to our cake when it got a crack in it. She was easy to work with, sometimes a little tough to track down, but worth it because my flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 09/30/2009

Nicole · Married on 06/13/2009

Katie was excellent! I loved my flowers, they were exactly what I wanted (for not having any idea at first what I did want). Katie was very patient and very helpful in making sure I got exactly what I wanted. She went above and beyond. Her work is exceptional and the prices are very fair.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Jody · Married on 04/02/2009

Katie is outstanding! Hands down one of the best in Cincinnati. She works with your vision and then creates truly one a kind designs.

Sent on 06/08/2009

Heather · Married on 03/21/2009

Katie went above and beyond our expectations. Our non-chuppah chuppah was absolutely gorgeous, my bouquet was fabulous, the girls’ bouquets were fabulous, and the table designs / centerpieces had our guests talking all night long. I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it here again - I don’t think you’ll find a more innovative, creative, knowledgeable florist anywhere in Cincinnati. Katie thinks outside the box and is incredibly passionate about her work – and it shows.

Katie was always extremely prompt when returning emails or phone calls. I think we had our estimate within three or four days, and any changes were shared within a couple days after I requested them.

I can honestly say that I was a little wary meeting with her at first because she didn’t have an office for us to visit (we met at a super nifty coffee shop in Kentucky), but by the end of that first meeting, I felt completely at ease. And her website is definitely the most professional I’ve seen. Plus, I've heard a rumour that she's just invested in a new shop - any professionalism worries should be LONG gone.

We booked Katie before her rates increased, so she was definitely worth everything we spent, and a ton more. Even at her new rates, the kind of talent she provides is still a steal.

I don’t know how many times I changed plans, but it seems like every time I talked to her I was asking for something new or different. Katie was always extremely accommodating. Even when our guest count dropped dramatically two weeks out (and AFTER our final order was due), Katie still did her best to accommodate are changed plans. Book her. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 06/20/2009

Becca · Married on 01/31/2009

Katie is so great to work with - friendly, quick to respond, and amazing at what she does! We had a winter wedding and we were looking for floral arrangements that were a little bit different from the usual. She was so creative and totally understood what we wanted! She can work with any budget, which was also a huge plus for us.

Sent on 03/02/2009

Carrie · Married on 01/17/2009

Katie understood my vision, and her prices were reasonable. My bouquets and boutonnieres were awesome! Due to extremely cold temperatures right before my wedding (like 15F), all the flowers Katie had planned on using for my wedding froze and were completely destroyed. She was able to run to the wholesaler Saturday morning to ensure my bouquets and boutonnieres were what I had dreamt of. While there weren't enough of the specific flowers I had wanted to fill out my centerpieces, she worked with my DOC to create something else that was as beautiful as I could have wanted. Her dedication was amazing! I highly recommend Katie to any bride.

Sent on 04/21/2009

Sara · Married on 12/06/2008

Katie was great through out the whole planning process of my wedding. If it wasnt for her I dont know what I would have done. She pulled everything together great and everything was flawless. I would refer anyone to her. She's great. A++++++

Sent on 02/28/2009

Robin · Married on 12/06/2008

I would highly advise anyone to use Katie Elfers for any event they may need
    flowers. She is very professional and knows what she is talking about. She
    listens well to what you like and is so easy to work with. My daughter was
    very happy with her flowers for her wedding. We will use her again in the furture
    if we are in need of flowers again.

Sent on 03/09/2009

amy · Married on 10/11/2008

Katie Elfers did a beautiful job. I absolutely loved my flowers and table centerpieces. She made the receprtion hall look like a completely different place. I had so many compliments on how beautiful everything was.

I had no idea what I wanted and she asked me questions and came up with the most beautiful ideas. She knew what I wanted before I did.

I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event!

It was perfect!

Sent on 02/28/2009

Erin · Married on 07/12/2008

Katie was awesome! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/01/2009

Diane · Married on 07/12/2008

Katie was wonderful! I have recommended her to so many brides since my daughter's wedding last summer. Katie was so well prepared when we met for initial meeting. Her ideas were fresh & exciting. She has an amazing knowledge of flowers and a keen sense of what looks good together. She asked lots of questions to get a good feel of what the bride wanted and assessed the bride's personality to come up with beautiful ideas that really reflected what we wanted for the wedding. Her prices were much better than any other florist we had interviewed. Her enthusium left us feeling that she really cared about us and wanted our daughter's wedding to be perfect. Katie has a professional knowledge that rivals any wedding planner and gave us excellent insight into how the wedding day usually unfolds. This really helped us with coming up with a time table that made the wedding day go very smoothly. Katie suggested a candy table for the reception that was a big hit with all of our guest. It was colored coordinated to the gorgeous flower bouquets she designed. She bought all the candy and provided glass containers of all different shapes and sizes making that table a centerpiece at the reception. I would highly recommend Katie to any bride. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/04/2009

Kim · Married on 09/15/2007

Katie Elfers offered wonderful suggestions that helped steer us in the direction that eventually lead my daughter to making her floral decisions that truly created the beauty we were hoping to obtain at the wedding and reception. Katie was very creative with many of her suggestions, especially for the reception. Thanks so much for adding so much to such an important day- kimc

Sent on 03/02/2009
  • Danneen and Jeffrey

Danneen and Jeffrey · Married on 09/18/2010

Other than my bridal bouquet, I was not entirely sure what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding. When I met with Katie, I told her the types of flowers that I liked and the colors that I was leaning towards. By listening to me, she was able to narrow my likes and dislikes and suggest flowers and arrangement options for me. She offered several ideas while ultimately allowing me to choose what I wanted in the end.
    I was thrilled with my flowers! My bridal bouquet was beautiful and the bridesmaids bouquets were the perfect colors and complimented their dresses beautifully! My reception centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous! I had a mix of high and low centerpieces and each one of them was stunning! Katie even ordered fancy new glass vases for our tall centerpieces! Our guests raved about our flowers. We are still getting compliments on them a month later! Katie was a pleasure to work with and I'd recommend her to any bride that crosses my path in the future!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Patrice · Married on 09/04/2010

I had a very specific idea in mind for our flowers and Katie delivered beyond my expectations. While our flowers and centerpieces were simple (and probably not as exciting as some of the other gorgeous work Katie does), Katie still made me feel like our wedding was important to her. I really wanted a certain type of flower for my bouquet and had come to terms with the fact that it would be near impossible to get due to the timing of our wedding. When I saw my bouquet that morning I was stunned. Katie not only got the flowers I had so hoped for, but produced a beautiful bouquet beyond my expectations. Katie went above and beyond and included little touches (that decorations for our escort table and cake table) that I hadn't even thought about.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Ari · Married on 07/24/2010

Katie Elfers is truly an artist! She is a complete visionary. I am not a flower person at all. When I met with her she got my foggy vision of what I wanted. I gave her my color pallet and showed her pictures of my dress and she nailed it! Everyone continues to talk about the amazing flowers at our wedding. My bouquet was the prettiest bouquet that I have ever seen. I had high expectations of Katie because I have read rave reviews about her, and she blew all my expectations out of the water. Her personality is awesome which makes working with her so much fun! She has an amazing eye for detail and surprised with me lots of little extra touches!

Sent on 08/15/2010

Kara · Married on 09/26/2009

Katie was fabulous. I knew what I wanted, but she helped me shape it, and was incredibly cost conscious for me. I let her do some things on her own because I absolutely trusted her eye and her work and it turned out wonderfully. She was incredibly flexible and I absolutely recommend her! She really went out of her way to help me with indoor backup details which were a pain, but in the end needed so I really appreciated it!

Sent on 10/19/2009