Inspired Events Reviews

39 | Tempe, AZ

39 Reviews for Inspired Events

Laura · Married on 11/03/2017

Erin was such an amazing help with our wedding planning! She went above and beyond and made things so easy. Absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her in a heartbeat! Thank you Erin!

Kim · Married on 09/17/2016

If you want a Wedding Coordinator who is as passionate about your special day as you are, then Erin Rohr with Inspired Events is your woman! She was able to listen intently to our daughter's complex vision and make every one of her dreams come true. From ceremony and full reception on the beach, to the dog as ring bearer, to sparklers lining the recession, every detail was pulled off with perfection and professionalism. No task too small and every request response was "we'll make it work" and it did! By the end of the night, Erin and the Inspired Event staff felt like part of the family.

Christina · Married on 05/03/2014

Inspired Events helped make our wedding at Encanterra absolutely amazing! Our wedding coordinator was Sarita & her assistant was Christina and they made our wedding day everything we had dreamed of! From the moment I met them both, I knew I could hand over the reins and fully relax for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. Both Sarita & Christina were so welcoming, friendly, professional and really knew how to make everyone feel at ease. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and all we'd hoped for (& more) with a lot of thanks to these two! They love what they do and it really shows - I've only had the experience with these two, but if they are a representation of everyone at Inspired Events then future couples are in great hands!

Ashley · Married on 11/16/2013

These girls were awesome and made my day run smoothly. We even had a couple hang ups with my maid of honor where she lost her bouquet prior to the wedding ceremony but these girls worked it out and my wedding went on without anyone noticing a thing. Thank you ladies, you were amazing. : )

Inspired Events was contracted with my wedding venue to assist with the wedding ceremony and keeping to the timeline of events. Until the day of my wedding, I had not met Gina, but she jumped right in and helped make everything go smoothly. Plus, she knew what she was doing. I am so glad that she was knew what she was doing which allowed me to enjoy the day.

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2013

These ladies are absolutely AMAZING. I could not of had such a perfect day if it wasnt for Gina and Paige. They answered every question I had and made sure it went perfect. I hope to never marry again... but if I do, I would use them over and over again!!!

Erin · Married on 04/06/2013

Gina and Paige were our coordinators for the day of my wedding and were provided by my wedding venue, Encanterra. They were very helpful during the rehearsal and day of the wedding!! Great job! Thanks ladies.
    Erin

Jilliana · Married on 03/24/2013

Our venue hired Inspired Events to manage the day of our wedding. We worked with Shannon, who was so AMAZING. I did not realize how many small details needed to be worked out until we sat down with her the day before the wedding and she ran through her list of questions. The day of, she managed the entire bridal party perfectly and made sure we were on time for all the events. I did not feel stressed at all the entire day because I knew that Shannon was 100% on top of everything. She absolutely made a huge difference the day of and even if you aren't looking to hire a full-time wedding planner, I would highly recommend working with Inspired Events to make sure your wedding day goes smoothly.

Abby · Married on 11/30/2012

Erin, rocked it!! Erin and her staff were true professionals, and I can't say enough, you would be making a big mistake to pick someone else the help you plan your wedding.

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2012

Erin was a wonderful day of coordinator!
    She kept everything and everyone moving smoothly the day of our wedding.
    She also proved invaluable with her recommendations for vendors - especially helpful for an out-of-town bride like me!

I highly recommend Erin!

Deborah · Married on 02/24/2012

The wedding went very smooth. Erin and Danielle were awesome.

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2011

We had the BEST wedding! Couldn't have done it without you guys! Thank you for everything over the past 2 years of planning our wedding! Our day couldn't have been more spectacular! Looooooove you Erin so much!!!!

Rachel · Married on 11/05/2011

Our first experience with Inspired Events (Robin) at our rehearsal immediately put my groom and I at ease as we knew that our special day would run smoothly with no issues. The actual day of our wedding we worked with Robin and Erin and I couldn't ask for 2 better wedding planners/coordinators. Both gals and Inspired Events handled EVERY aspect of the wedding day in a matter that was truly amazing and professional!! I was so impressed how well they worked with all of our families, wedding guests and all of our vendors. We had NO stress on the day of our wedding thanks to Inspired Events.

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2011

Inspired Events is a great company to have on your side for your wedding day! They were fun, professional, attentive, and wonderful to work with. Jessica is a pleasure!

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2011

Erin was so absolutely amazing! We loved her professionalism and would love to have her back again for future events... Great gal!

Nancy · Married on 09/25/2011

Robin & Christina were AMAZING! We met right before our rehearsal to go over all our wedding details & from that moment on we didn't have to worry about anything. They were friendly, personable, and a pleasure to work with! If there were any issues or fires to put out....I didn't even know about them! Since they were on top of everything, Tim & I were able to relax & enjoy spending time with family and friends! Thank you Robin & Christina for making our wedding so memorable and stress free. :-)

Alison · Married on 09/10/2011

Erin was amazing! I didn't meet her until two days before my wedding but she was so cheerful and knew exactly what to do and say to make everyone at ease. Erin helped ensure our wedding ran smoothly, even though it rained, and everyone who attended commented on how polite and friendly she was. I think my wedding party found her especially great since she knew all the little details that you tend to forget on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Erin to anyone looking for down to earth yet extremely efficient wedding planner! I wish she had run my entire day and worked for the venue that we used. Thank you, Erin!

Meleah · Married on 04/03/2011

Excellent excellent services! A lot of the details one forgets to include, like timing, redirection, reminders, transportation, and all the little inclusions down to the needle and thread to sew a broken dress!!!!!!!!
    As nervous as a bride can be, it was so calming to look up at a smiling face with a settling tone of voice that was consistently there to make your day happen. I highly recommend these personal services!

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2011

We worked with Amber for our day of coordinating, and she was wonderful! She ran all over the venue getting us anything that we needed, she let us know when she was leaving for the night, and who to ask after that point if we needed anything further. She was very sweet and patient with all of the family members and took great care of us!

Amanda · Married on 03/29/2011

We worked with Erin as our day of coordinator and she was fabulous!! She is very professional and fun at the same time! She knows what shes doing and can answer any questions/give her opinion since she's done so many weddings :) She did a great job running our rehearsal, she made sure everyone knew what to do the day of. The day of our wedding she made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time and made our day go as smooth as possible! If there were any problems on our wedding day we didn't know about it because Erin took care of everything! We were lucky to have her there!!

Kailyn · Married on 03/13/2011

They were wonderful, very upbeat and helpful to all needs or wants for the wedding day! Took all the last minute stresses off right away!

Matthew · Married on 11/21/2010

AMAZING!

Erica · Married on 10/23/2010

Having Inspired Events as my wedding coordinator for the day of my wedding was a HUGE stress relief! I can't imagine trying to coordinate all of the pieces without them! The ladies were friendly and fabulous to work with!

Allison · Married on 03/20/2010

Our Coordinators Danielle and Dana were awesome!! They kept everything running smoothly and on time. I never had to worry about what I was supposed to do because they had everything under control. Thanks!!

Sarah · Married on 03/13/2010

I greatly appreciated Inspired Events being a part of our wedding. Their coordinated efforts on the day of our wedding took a huge weight off my mind. The best advice I have given friends getting married is be organized, hand things over to your coordinate and trust them to do their job. I am so glad I did that because Danielle did a wonderful job on the day of our wedding. She made sure all our needs and wants were met, our ceremony and reception set up were just as I imagined, and our day went off with out a hitch. I would highly recommend Inspired Events to any brides considering their services.