Inspired Design of NC, LLC Reviews

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 3
Inspired Design of NC, LLC 4
Inspired Design of NC, LLC 5

Madeleine · Married on 06/18/2016

Dottie was absolutely fantastic! At our consultation, Debbie listened to every detail and helped put together a stunning summer wedding. I came in with some ideas and a price point in mind, and we were able to come up with the perfect combination of flowers and accents to really bring everything together. She was such a calming presence during our final consultation, and I left knowing that everything would be perfect on our wedding day. Her attention to detail made each piece gorgeous. She always replied promptly to my emails and was so easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/14/2016

Dottie was great to work with - she asked questions that helped me figure out what my ideal flower design would be, and she delivered beautiful products! Everyone raved about the flowers most at the wedding, and they could not have been more perfect! Highly recommended for weddings or any special occasion needing flowers!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Emma · Married on 06/27/2015

Can't say enough good things about Inspired Design. Dottie was SO amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. My only wish is that I would have found her sooner than I did!

I interviewed several floral designers for our wedding, and no one seemed quite right. Some of them understood my vision, but they didn't fit the budget or vice versa. After a lengthy phone call where she and I talked about the wedding plans and budget, she came to our venue for a consultation and by the time she left, I knew we were in great hands. I sent her a few pictures of things I liked, and she took it from there.

When she showed up on wedding day with the flowers, everyone was floored. They were drop dead gorgeous, and they were ten times better than I had imagined. Her flowers really made the event, and her professional and competent attitude made the planning process. Thank you Dottie!

Sent on 05/25/2017
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 05/02/2015

Dottie was lovely to work with from the vendor side of things. She was responsible, kind and accommodating. Most importantly, my client absolutely loved her bouquet and all of the stunning florals at her wedding! Dottie went above and beyond for my client and I would recommend using her again anytime! - Jackie Fogartie Events, Wedding Planner

Sent on 01/23/2018

Caroline · Married on 07/08/2017

Dottie did a wonderful job with preparing flowers that suited my personality and desires. She took interest in who I am, what I like and enjoy and created beautiful bouquets, table arrangements, wreaths to fit the wedding perfectly. The flowers and greenery she chose were just gorgeous and we just loved it!!

Sent on 07/14/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/30/2016

Having a clear idea of what you desire, including photo examples, makes this a very simple and satisfying process.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Anne · Married on 01/13/2018

Dottie is very professional and timely in all details from communication to set-up to clean up. She can take your ideas and run with it giving you beyond what you expected. Yet, she remains sensitive to your budget and overall desires. She remains current on floral trends...and she is a delight to work with!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your daughter’s wedding. It was such a pleasure to design and deliver the floral pieces for her. Winter weddings can be beautiful and fun!