Inspired Design of NC, LLC Reviews

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 3
Inspired Design of NC, LLC 4
Inspired Design of NC, LLC 5

Kendall · Married on 06/03/2018

Inspired Design created our floral design for our wedding day. Dottie Edwards met with me to discuss my vision, share photos and ideas and get to know one another months before the wedding. I knew she was special when I walked into a coffee shop and saw her waiting for me with my favorite flower on the table.
    Dottie’s attention to detail and passion for making brides dreams come true is so evident in her work. After discussing details and showing her what I wanted, I fully trusted her the weeks leading up to our day. I was so confident in her work that it was one less thing that needed to be worried about on our day.
    Dottie’s floral design will take anybody’s breath away and make your day truly memorable.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you for such kind words and for hiring us to design and deliver your florals. You really made our job easy and delightful.

Maggie · Married on 05/26/2018

Dottie with Inspired Design is incredible! She will put all of her energy into to making your wedding beautiful. I had a lot of ideas for my flowers but she helped me find the right color palette, and feel for our wedding (over many long conversations on the phone and in person)! Dottie was not only our florist, but the designer for the whole wedding. Any design questions I had, she was there to give advice and lead me in the right direction, while still listening to my wants and needs. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! If you want beautiful flowers and a beautiful wedding, Inspired Design is the way to go!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

It was our pleasure to design and create your floral pieces. And long conversations over the phone and visits in person are how we know what you will love! That is my favorite part and the way I believe we can love and serve our brides best!

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't say enough amazing things about Dottie. Hiring her for our wedding was simply one of the best decisions we made out of the entire planning process. From my first phone call with her, I knew immediately that she could envision what I was envisioning and that she could make it happen flawlessly, which she 100% did. Throughout the planning process she was super easy to communicate with and always there to answer any questions for me. Flash forward to day of our wedding and she truly delivered the most amazing flowers I have ever seen! Dottie took the time hand deliver my bouquet to me as I was getting ready and it was so perfect, so unique, so BEAUTIFUL that I cried at the sight of it. She so lovingly told me about each of the flowers included, how many were local blooms and some even from her own garden. The whole thing was so special to me. It is a memory from the blur of that day that I will always remember. The onsite floral and decor was even better than I ever could have imagined it turning out. Dottie handled so many big and small details for us and she truly transformed an already beautiful venue into an absolutely romantic and gorgeous dream come true. Simply said - Dottie is the best!!! Creative, innovative, caring and will deliver truly unique florals and decor.

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 6
    Sent on 07/02/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

I am so thankful for bride's like Michelle who are super great at communicating and helping me understand their vision. I am so blessed, I truly enjoy getting to know my brides and working to pull together what they dream up! It is very special and I appreciate every kind word!

Suzanne · Married on 05/18/2018

Dottie provided the amazing flowers for my daughter's wedding at The Venue in Asheville. I cannot say enough about the outstanding job she did with the bouquets. When she brought them in to our Air B and B my daughter burst into tears, they were so breathtaking. Even the men at the wedding noticed and commented on how beautiful they were! The way she decorated the venue was amazing, so classy and elegant. My daughter commented several times on how professional Dottie is and how responsive she was the her questions/requests. Gorgeous flowers were a priority for my daughter and Dottie sure delivered! I highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your daughter’s wedding!

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

I am SO thankful for Dottie and the entire Inspired Design crew. Dottie went above and beyond to create the flowers of my dreams for my special day. She was easy to communicate with via email and text and was always prompt in her responses. She was extremely organized throughout the entire process. I loved that she created a shared Pinterest board for us to bounce visions back and forth. Above all, Dottie cares. Out of all of my vendors, Dottie was one of the most personal, kind, and thoughtful people. She treated me like more than just another client, but like a dear friend. The day was all that more special thanks to you, Dottie!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

oh goodness Brittany you blessed me so much throughout the whole process. I loved being a part of your day. You were a gorgeous and gracious bride!
    Thank you!
    Dottie

Kelly · Married on 01/13/2018

I can not speak more highly about working with both Dottie and her team! Beginning with initial conversations as we dreamed up the look for my reception, Dottie did such a good job of see a big picture view while not ignoring all of the small details. She did a great job of helping me discover what I wanted and supporting those ideas, while also adding an artist's expertise. Not only did she DELIVER with exquisite flowers, centerpieces and small touches, but she also brought passion and excitement to all conversations and planning along the way.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to design and deliver your floral pieces and curate all the other items needed to pull off your winter wonderland wedding!

Nicole · Married on 01/05/2018

Dottie is AMAZING! She went above and beyond what I expected. My flowers turned out beautiful. I mean really, they were PERFECT and everything I could have imagined. My bouquet, ceremony and reception flowers couldn’t have been better. Dottie was very patient and took time during meetings to really understand my vision. She was very responsive no matter how busy she was. She was SO encouraging and SO easy to work with. I am truly grateful Dottie was my florist. You can not go wrong with her. I promise your wedding flowers will turn our perfect and be wayyyyy better than you could ever dream of! Don’t pass her talent up. There aren’t many like her!

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 7
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 8
    Sent on 01/23/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! There are not many brides like you! I loved designing and helping bring your vision to life.

Judi · event on: 11/28/2017

Our event for 700 women included 90 tables plus decor and arrangements for the stage & podium. Dottie went above and beyond to create seasonal beauty throughout and worked with us very willingly when we had to add more tables at the last minute. A true joy to work with! We'll definitely be calling on her again!

Sent on 12/06/2017

barbara · Married on 11/11/2017

Dottie and her team created the wedding that our son and daughter-in-law had as a vision. The flowers were beautiful and having Dottie's organizational skills pulling it together made for such a wonderful day for our groom and bride. Thanks for all you did to make it a special day.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Inspired Design of NC, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words! It was fun to design and deliver the floral pieces and help with coordination of the wedding!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

We cannot rave enough about Dottie! She was an absolute dream to work with. The arrangements and table-scapes were fabulous and her team was amazing. Everything was beautiful! We're so blessed to have had her as a part of our special day!

Inspired Design of NC, LLC 9
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 10
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC 11
    Sent on 12/30/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2017

Our flowers were fantastic! I loved working with Dottie, she was super prompt and responsive. I loved that she created a Pinterest board of my vision that I could give feedback and input on. She turned my wedding into a gorgeous dream and it was all I hoped it would be. Dottie is kind, honest and hard working and also had the best pricing I found in Asheville. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Melanie · Married on 07/08/2017

Dottie was wonderful to work with! She is creative, knowledgeable, and truly desires to work with her client to bring a personal touch that is custom fit to her client's hopes and dreams for the occasion.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Dottie's work is stunning! She captured my vision perfectly!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Patty · Married on 06/03/2017

If I could give Dottie more than 5 stars I would gladly do it!! It was a pleasure to work with Dottie on my daughter's wedding. After meeting with Dottie, we were impressed by her design ideas, but the delivered flowers were even beyond our expectations. Dottie has a heart to serve her clients and to make their wishes come true. Choose Dottie for your wedding or event if you want the most beautiful blooms displayed in the most beautiful ways.

Sent on 06/15/2017

sydney · Married on 06/03/2017

Dottie is able to take any vision and turn it into the most beautiful floral arrangements you'll ever see. She uses the highest quality blooms and makes sure that everything she does is absolutely perfect, while still respecting your budget. She is more than a florist, she styles events in gorgeous flowers that will make any day 100 times more beautiful!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Val · Married on 03/25/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Dottie and Inspired Designs. I had interviewed 3 other florists that you see on the wedding sites a lot , but felt like they weren't really able to think outside the box of a huge budget with masses of flowers. A friend who lives in Asheville and worked with Dottie before gave me her name . I know my friend is very particular and wouldn't recommend her if she didn't believe in her work. She assured me I would be very happy and that she had never been anything but pleased with her creations. This was a destination wedding and it was important time that someone would take the time through phone calls and our one meeting to get our vision . We wanted to use lots of different greenery and candles punctuated with gorgeous unusual flowers . She really exceeded our expectations. She used the bridesmaids bouquets to add to the floral picture in a creative way. My friends all said they were some of the prettiest flowers they have ever seen at a wedding. It was very organic and different with great containers and staging. The garlands and floral wreaths were over the top. She listened and gave us a over the top value for our budget. She was willing to change directions on some things when we met with her at the venue. It never threw her when I scrapped some of the first ideas. We were only about 6-8 weeks out at this point. Dottie is a gem in this floral market in The Asheville area. She will help make your wedding an event to be remembered.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Karin · Married on 03/25/2017

I highly reccomend Dottie for flowers! She did an amazing job helping us achieve he vision we wanted for flowers and far exceeded our expectations. She was professional and listened to what we wanted and also had amazing suggestions. The flowers were gorgeous and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Melanie · Married on 03/25/2017

We could not say better things about Dottie and her work. She goes above and beyond to make your day special. She is so talented, highly detail oriented and truly cares about her clients. She transformed a rustic space into beautiful rustic elegant space. Numerous people raved about the flowers, the mantle and all the candles she used. My bouquet was gorgeous and she listened to what style and flowers we wanted. Not only is she a talented florist, but she is sweet and gracious. She will give you her opinion and tell you if she thinks your idea will work. It is a true team effort with her. She really helped make our wedding a dream come true. THANK YOU Dottie for all your hard work and the effort you put in to our wedding day!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2016

Wonderful Service and beautiful flowers!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2017

John · Married on 11/12/2016

We are still in love with how beautiful everything turned out this weekend. Dottie and Marcia played a major role in our wedding turning out beyond perfect. The organization and help that Dottie and Marcia performed the day of our wedding was outstanding. We were able to experience the full day and all the details thanks to your set up, coordination and clean up. We could not be more satisfied with how their services were performed. In regards to the flowers, everything came out exactly how Dottie explained and designed. We could not be happier with the outcome and beauty the flowers added to our special day. We'll always remember our special day and the beautiful touches Inspired Designs did for us!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2016

Dottie not only is truly talented but goes above and beyond for her clients. I gave her a vague idea of what I wanted and she created something I couldn't even imagine was possible. Everyone at the wedding was coming up to me and asking about my flowers. I couldn't imagine a better florist not only in Asheville but in the entire state.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Barbara · Married on 10/29/2016

Dottie Edwards of Inspired Design created the most exquisite table centerpieces, and a corsage and boutenierre for our October 2016 wedding. She listened carefully to what we wanted, provided lots of options, stayed flexible as our plans changed and was gracious and attentive the entire time. She suggested different types of containers, sending photos of them for me to consider. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, and she included some unique elements (like dried okra pods!) that made for stunning fall arrangements. I'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Tammy · Married on 10/15/2016

If you choose Dottie at Inspired Design for your wedding decor and florals, you will be "wowed" beyond your imagination! Your wedding day will be spectacular and you and your guests will be gasping at the beauty. She is no ordinary florist! Your day is special to her and she works extremely hard to make it EXACTLY what YOU want. Her expertise of flowers and what goes together for each season and your theme will come alive before your very eyes. She is magnificent and her creations are amazing! This is the second wedding she has done for our family!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Elise · Married on 06/25/2016

I loved working with Inspired Design. I was planning my wedding remote and Dottie was so responsive, which made planning from a distance that much easier. Our flowers on the wedding day were absolutely gorgeous. It was one thing I know that I didn't have to worry about. Would use them again and again.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Erica · Married on 06/18/2016

I would tell any bride that if they work with Dottie, they will not only be getting incredible flowers, but they will also be getting a talented eye for design, a joyful spirit, and an awesome value! I don't live in Asheville, so I really needed someone who I could trust to bring my vision to life and be easy to communicate with - and that was Dottie! She kept me in the loop on everything, communicating every step of the way. Our flowers were stunning - from the bouquets to the boutonnieres to all of the other floral decor - everything was perfect and even better than I had envisioned. I would highly recommend Dottie to anyone -- she is creative, extremely talented, and a joy to work with!

Sent on 12/29/2016