Inspire Events & Design Reviews

9 | Edmond, OK

9 Reviews for Inspire Events & Design

Kristin · Married on 06/11/2016

Talia just provided flowers and centerpieces for my wedding, but she was absolutely great! She was very accommodating to my budget but still managed to make everything beautiful! She provided so many additional items to help fill out centerpieces. She helped tremendously with set up and take down which was a great help to my parents as we did not have a wedding planner. She probably would have been the best wedding planner had we chosen to go that direction! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/16/2016

I wish I could give more than five stars for each category! Talia Morgan, of Inspire Events, was absolutely amazing, from beginning to end. Not only was she warm, sweet, and EXTREMELY patient, she was SO on top of things, and made it seem like nothing was impossible. She helped us bring to life every crazy, corky, and creative idea we came up with -- and she encouraged us along the way! To be honest, we were not even planning on having a wedding planner -- it wasn't initially in our budget at all. But Talia was, BY FAR, the best investment we made in the entire wedding, and I cannot imagine pulling this off without her. She was the invisible hand that made things happen like magic, and her demeanor was unfalteringly positive the entire way. Even my entire bridal party --and even the guests who caught a glimpse of her working her magic at the wedding-- were commenting on how incredible she was! And I cannot agree more. She would be an asset to any event, but especially your wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone a thousand times over!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Inspire Events & Design's reply:

well first, You are just darling and I loved how your wedding was totally you and your sweet husband. I can not tell you how much I enjoyed being a apart of your wedding and reception. I always love when a client becomes a friend! :) You two were just truly adorable and your fun spirit, your creative ideas that were tailored to your relationship made it that much more special! Thank you for the kind words! It was my pleasure to get to work with such spectacular human beings! The amazing light you bring to life in all you do is un-matchable! Congrats on your marriage, you two are going to be great! I can't wait to see what you all can do together!
    xoxo ~
    TM
  • User4871997 · 2+ years ago

Inspire Events and Design was the best company to have plan my wedding. Talia was fantastic to work with and her knowledge of the latest trends was so impressive and helpful. Inspire helped from the very beginning until the very end and everything went smoothly and was so beautiful. Such an easy company to work with I will absolutely use them again for baby showers or any event.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Inspire Events & Design's reply:

Your event was near and dear to our heart! We were honored that you chose us to help plan, create and execute the details with you! It was an absolute joy to work with you and your husband. You two are the dream couple! We love you guys and thank you for letting us be a part of it! It was truly our honor to be involved!

Teri · Married on 08/24/2013

When my soon to be daughter- in- law came to me and asked me to help plan her wedding, I knew I needed to recruit a much younger person with creative ideas that were current and would reflect Kaydee's dream wedding. Talia Morgan was the perfect person for the job. Talia worked with Kaydee in securing the best vendors available. We were all so pleased with the beautiful outcome...words just can't describe the evening. Everything was splendid. Talia helped Kaydee create her fairytale wedding. Even now, a year and a half later, I still reflect back on the wedding and I smile as I remember our children's wedding.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Teri,

You are such a dear friend of our family and it was absolutely so wonderful that you had inquired about planning for T&K's wedding. They were lovely people and just so fun to be able to work with! I am so glad that you were pleased and appreciate the review! Be well, friend!
    xoxo-
    Talia Morgan

Jade · event on: 09/14/2014

It was only fitting and was without hesitation that I went to Inspire Events and Design for my baby shower, since the amazing planner also helped to make my wedding the most magical day of my life. All of the services were above and beyond my expectations and the personal touches throughout the shower were more than I could ask for or imagine. From wedding to baby, Inspire Events and Design has made my special days magical, unforgettable, and perfect! Professional, unique, and perfection is what you will get!!!

Sent on 03/12/2015

As a young girl, I imagined what my wedding day would be like. From flowers to the dress, I imagined every little detail. When my fairytale love story happened, I knew I would need help to make my vision come to life.

It was without hesitation that I chose the amazing planner at Inspire Events & Design to help make my magical day a reality. She helped to make every step of preparing for my big day a seamless and smooth experience. She was prompt and made all of my appointments with vendors comfortable when I know so many choices could become overwhelming.

The day of, I didn't have a single worry and I knew I was in excellent hands. The inspiration from this extraordinary planner made my wedding day the most special day of my life and one day that I will look back on with a smile.

It was my dream come true and this was in great part to the experience I had with Inspire Events & Design!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Shelly · Married on 12/01/2007

Talia was very organized, professional, helpful, and always available. I felt like she had everything under control when it came time for the wedding, which is so important. I had an ease before, during, and after, that everything was taken care of and it was! Talia has actually done two wedding receptions for me and I
    would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Inspire Events & Design's reply:

Shelly, the receptions were incredible as is your sweet family! Love to you all! And... I love that I get to see your sweet grands at our school! Thank you for your kind words!

Jessica · event on: 11/16/2014

Blown away!!! Talia at Inspire was absolutely amazing and really thought out every detail to make our special event unique and special - from totally handling the venue planing, food & beverage, decor, ambience, music, favors, invitations, and anything we needed. I had never planned an event like this before. I wanted it to be memorable, and IT WAS!

Talia is very friendly and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Inspire to get that personal touch that your guests will remember. We still have friends & family asking about certain details, and it was all from Talia and Inspire!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Inspire Events & Design's reply:

What a fun time your event was! It was such a joy for us to plan and create everything to your expectation! We are thrilled to have had the opportunity to have been a part of your special day!

kaydee · Married on 08/24/2013

Talia was my life saver. There was no way I would have been able to pull off the wedding I had without her. I felt so comfortable with Talia throughout the whole entire process. Any time I had an idea she accepted and supported it and made it happen. She gave me honest and wise advice regarding vendors and different entities and was just a pleasant and joyful person to work with. She's very charming and I can't imagine what my wedding would have been like without her direction and support and hard work!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Inspire Events & Design's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing my services. It was a pleasure planning your wedding. What a fun and wonderful event it was! Thank you for letting me be a part of your very special day!
    xoxo -