Inspiration Instigator Reviews

7 | Zimmerman, MN

7 Reviews for Inspiration Instigator

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2015

It was such a pleasure working with Natalie. I told her my budget and what I wanted, she was spot on! She gave me beautiful invitations, programs and thank you cards; all within my budget, one of a kind and uniquely designed just for our wedding.

She was very responsive, very easy to work with and made sure all items were perfect before the items were delivered.

Natalie was kind, savvy, and professional. I would highly recommend using Natalie's services and would even use her again for any future needs!! She helped make our wedding the fairytale I always wanted.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Allison · Married on 10/17/2015

We had a lot of ideas and had a definite theme to carry through in our invites. The result was FANTASTIC! We had a slight hiccup but Natalie's flexibility made it all work out perfectly! So pleased.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Natalie was wonderful to work with. She made the process easy and everything went smooth! Couldn't have asked for more!

Kennady · Married on 07/11/2015

Inspiration Instigator provided me with such excellent service! Natalie helped me anytime I needed her, and it didn't matter how many times I changed my previews of the invitations, she helped me professionally and exquisitely every time.

Kendra · Married on 06/13/2015

Natalie does an amazing job. She was so helpful in giving me options that fit us and the theme for our wedding. Not only was she very helpful, but timely, professional, and fun!

Becky · Married on 04/04/2015

Natalie was so great to work with! She took my ideas of what I wanted my invitations to look like and turned them into reality. They were absolutely perfect! She stayed within our budget and was so helpful with everything. She would send me different samples and ideas so that we could make the perfect invitation. I couldn't ask for a better experience!!

Gwen · Married on 10/06/2013

Amazing to work with, very personal, professional, great attention to detail and super sweet. God has blessed her with amazing creativity and talent. She has done several projects for me since my wedding and her work is impeccable! I highly recommend her, you will not be sorry.

Sent on 04/12/2016