Inside Out Booth Reviews

53 | Westwood, NJ

53 Reviews for Inside Out Booth

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

We hired Inside Out Booth for our wedding a couple weeks ago and they were amazing!! The photos look great and our guests had so much fun. They also did such a great job keeping the line moving and were delivering photos to our guest's tables so they didn't have to wait at the booth. We asked for superhero props and they brought a hulk fist and Thor hammer, which were a huge hit in the booth. We also purchased the thumb drive with digital copies of all of the photos (Which we got at the end of the night) and it was so worth it so see all the great photos of our friends and family enjoying the photobooth! They were also willing to do 4.5hrs instead of the usual 4 for a reasonable added cost.
    A big plus for me was doing all the booking and payments online!! With all the vendors we have to deal with it was nice not to have to make phone calls and mail checks.

Sent on 11/20/2016
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Inside Out booth was the perfect photo activity for my wedding! Everyone had a blast using the props and posing for their photo shoot. All of my guests were so happy to have a souvenir to take away with them at the end of the night. The best part was that the photo booth attendant put together a book of all the photos taken that night for me and my husband to take home! Would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Loren · Married on 09/24/2016

Inside Out team was amazing!! We are so happy we chose them for our wedding last month. They were extremely fun and professional, and very easy to work with. Helped us to choose the back drop and colors for prints, and showed up early the day of the wedding. Our guests were using the booth all night long and could not stop talking about how many unique fun props were available. We have been to a lot of events and this was by far the best photo booth we have seen. They also gave us a copy of all the photos from the night! We highly recommend using Inside Out Booth. Thanks again to the team for making our wedding a blast!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Tanvi · Married on 06/18/2016

Great service and guests had fun with it

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jen · Married on 09/06/2015

I used Inside Out Booth for my wedding (after having seen them in action at a friend's wedding) and they didn't disappoint! They are extremely professional and their equipment is very modern. The open booth was great for group photos, and they have a huge selection of fun props. The photo booth operator even helped our guests pick props and make costume changes! The photos are high quality and the album they made us was a perfect memento from the night! They also provide many different options for photo backgrounds and picture layouts, all at no extra charge. I would highly recommend Inside Out Booth for any event!

Sent on 10/01/2015
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 11/22/2014

Simply the Best!

Working with great wedding professionals is what makes our business stand out from the crowd. A company we can depend on and people who keep to their word and reputation. Inside Out Booth is simply the best! We love working with them. The booking process is always seamless, guests have an amazing time and the photos are always fun! Look no further. Inside Out Booth is who you want to capture all the smiles and fun for your wedding or event!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Dara · Married on 10/03/2014

Super fun! The guys who worked our booth were awesome, friendly and professional. Everyone loved posing with the props and getting copies of their photos. Whenever we went to sit back down at our sweetheart table there were photos waiting for us from our friends and family. The guys were punctual, quick to set up and very fun and helpful.

Sent on 10/14/2014
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/06/2014

I found Inside Out Booth through a Groupon deal. I was a little hesitant since they didn't have a ton of reviews online but I decided since it wasn't alot of money, it was worth the risk. Let me tell you, they blew my expectations out of the water!!! They were awesome!!!! The props they supplied were hilarious!!! I am sooo happy we used them!! All my guests said it was the best photobooth they have even seen. Even my DJ was impressed!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Lee · Married on 11/10/2013

We had a great time at my daughter's wedding with Inside Out Booth. They had great props, were very professional and everyone loved having their pictures taken. It was a fun addition to the wedding and I would highly recommend using them for any type of party.

Sent on 11/28/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2013

Be prepared for this business to start the party at your event! I hired these guys for my wedding, to provide the guests with some fun entertainment. I had no idea they would be bring SO much to the the table and exceed my expectations. They brought so many fun, unique props and really encouraged our guests to have some fun. They also offered up a cool idea - make a guest sign in book, which they managed the whole night. My husband and I now have a visual, fun scrapbook of all our guests posing for fun shots. These guys were respectable, fun, yet professional. I'm thrilled I went with this company and would highly recommend their services to any bride and groom!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Erica · Married on 12/13/2017

We hired Inside Out Booth for our company holiday party the past two years and have had great experiences. The attendants were wonderful and we had way too much fun with the props - they were really funny and cute, not cheesy at all. We will be going with Inside Out next year as well!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2017

Such a perfect addition to any party

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • Alessandra

Alessandra · Married on 03/11/2017

This is a very cool photo booth service. Definitely not the typical booth. The open air part is awesome. It has plenty of room for group shots! I loved how we were able to design how the photos would print out. (Photo arrangement, background, & writing) I also love the big selection of backdrops. This photo booth rocked at my wedding. I wish I used it more and my guests used it more. Photos came out so beautiful too! No doubt the camera is of high quality.

Sent on 03/19/2017
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 04/06/2013

We loved inside out booth, they were easy to get on touch with, their prices are resonable, and it makes everyone at the party have fun! Not to mention you get some really great photos!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Karla · Married on 08/13/2016

Loved using this booth. It was easy to use, fun, and easy to access all the pictures of the wedding afterwards. Great pics, fun times, would use again!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Used them for my weddingand my guests loved it! Even if your guests have seen a photo booth at a wedding it probably wasn't like this one. my guests had blast doing group shots. James was very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them...and the prices were very competitive.

Sent on 11/28/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Inside Out Booth was wonderful for our 9/30/17 wedding! They answered all of my million questions in a very timely and thoughtful manner and were willing to work with us to customize a ton of features - including putting their photobooth outside (at my request), using our custom crest watercolor design to create a unique format, and helped ensure that our guests used their photobooth prints to write in our guest book! I would 100% recommend using this company to anyone out there - and I did a ton of research and compared many, many options and costs - they are an incredible value & made it a breeze to work together!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Mirka · Married on 07/22/2017

Very professional to work with. The photo booth was a hit at our wedding! Thank you :)

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/10/2016

3.5

I booked Inside out booth for my wedding on September 10th and they were awesome!!! The girls running it that night were so sweet and all of our guests loved the props and instant pictures on the tv screen. Everyone had such a blast!! It was a great experience booking with James and I would definitely recommend them to friends and family for their own special events!! Thank you so much Inside out booth! :-)

Sent on 09/29/2016

Wedding was beyond perfect. They catered to everything we needed, everybody loved it, huge hit. Best wedding my guests have ever been to and that says a lot. You guys are amazing

Sent on 05/17/2015
  • MARYANN

Maryann Lebron · Married on 09/28/2019

Needed more props

Inside Out Booth was so much fun and all my guests, including myself and my new Bride had a blast. I wish there were more props but in all the photos were amazing and everyone was happy and left with great memories.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2018

3.5

I would definitely recommend Inside Out Booth! They were awesome to work with, very helpful leading up to the event and the photos turned out great! Thanks for all your help to make our event awesome!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Stephen Gould · Married on 08/25/2017

3.0

Used InsideOut booth for a Company BBQ/Picnic outdoors. We just gave them the background images we wanted and they created everything on the greenscreen. Brought fun props, etc. :) Would def use them again.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Natalie · Married on 12/17/2016

Hired Inside Out Booth as a last minute addition to my wedding last month. Gave them a budget I had available and they were able to accommodate me. My guests loved it and the pictures came out great. Also super easy to sign the contract and pick out the photo booth details online. The techs who managed the booth were great and saved all the pictures for me at the booth and gave them to me before they left. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looks for a great photo booth experience!

Sent on 01/02/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 03/12/2016

Inside Out Booth had excellent pricing and the staff did a nice job. The booth was a great hit. The photos came out wonderful and were easy to access online.

Sent on 03/25/2016