Innovatory Photography Reviews

70 | Cincinnati, OH

70 Reviews for Innovatory Photography

Angie · Married on 05/25/2012

They were fantastic!!! I absolutely loved Joe and Amanda. They have such great personalities and made our pictures fun. I had so many compliments on our sideshow that played during the reception. I highly recommend Innovatory Photography!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2012

We loved our experience with Innovatory! We used Joe for our engagement and wedding photographer and we had FUN and LOVE our pictures. Joe and Amanda were so laid back and just let the moments happen without posing or forcing photos..and the results were amazing! They capture the true moments of your wedding. The value of their work is leaps and bounds beyond the cost. Amazing, amazing value! Would book them again for any photography needs in a heart beat!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Meredith · Married on 10/01/2011

The best photographers in my opinion! I did a lot of research as most brides do, and found that they have the highest quality photos as well as the most reasonable prices. They were also more than willing to travel 4 1/2 hrs to shoot my wedding photos. They turned out absolutely gorgeous! KY Bride thought so too because the photos this wonderful couple took were featured in their magazine.

Bridget · Married on 09/30/2011

We used Innovatory for our engagement, wedding and now family photos and have been more than pleased each time. We appreciate being able to have the rights to the images. Joe and Amanda are insanely creative very easy to work with. I HIGLY recommend Innovatory!!!

S · Married on 09/10/2011

Love Joe & Amanda's work! True professionals and have that eye for that artistic view!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Shannon · Married on 09/10/2011

Joe & Amanda are fantastic! Professional and easy to communicate with! The picture quality of Innovatory is far one of the best in Cincy!

Sent on 10/22/2011

Allison · Married on 07/24/2011

Absolutely the best wedding photographers. They have wonderful energy and are so kind and brilliant. I love everything about them- they have an artistic eye that expands beyond typical wedding photos. Couldn't say enough good things about them!

Erin · Married on 07/02/2011

Joe and Amanda were so great to work with! They were extremely responsive to my questions and made me feel at ease. Our wedding pictures came out so beautifully and we went back for more on our first anniversary! I hope to someday call on them for family photos when we move back to Cincinnati. :) I cannot recommend Innovatory highly enough!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2011

Innovatory Photography made our day! Photos went quickly, and turned out beautifully! Fantastic price point - better than any we found for the time, effort, and quality of the photos! We LOVED them, and everyone CANNOT stop talking about what a great job they did!

Sent on 07/21/2011

David · Married on 07/16/2010

They were awesome! I felt like they were part of our family. We have used them since our wedding for some family photos and they are always great.

Amber · Married on 06/18/2010

We received so many compliments on our wedding pictures! I still look at them with amazement. I would highly recommend Innovatory Photography for any special event that you may have.

Marianne · Married on 06/11/2010

They gave us exactly what we wanted. My parents were recently divorced and I didn't want it to be awkward. They took all the pressure off me and included everyone with a very natural flow. We also did not want the typical posed pictures. They thought outside the box and utilized our venue to its fullest. Be adventurous with them! It's worth every shot!

Kristie · Married on 05/15/2010

Our pictures turned out amazing - we could not have been happier! They gave us so much quality time and really listened to and met our individual needs and wants. We are so happy, even years later, they were our photographers.

Kirstin · Married on 04/29/2017

I used Jacob and Krista for my wedding pictures in April 2017. They were a lot of fun to work with, and Jake did a great job responding to my emails with any questions. I was drawn to Innovatory from their laid-back professional style of pictures. After discussing budget with my fiance and family, I decided to go with Jake and Krista. A month after booking, their prices increased by almost $1000, but Innovatory was great in giving me the original price. I highly recommend that if you like this group, you book them right!

I absolutely love the pictures that they captured, and they made us feel comfortable all day. I also loved that you receive all of the pictures, a photo book, and a photo booth. It was also a bonus to see some of the pictures from earlier in the day already set up in a slideshow at the reception. Jake and Krista were awesome, and you can't beat their style for the price.

Sent on 07/20/2017

This photography company was absolutely wonderful and I would highly recommend. From booking to the wedding date, they were professional and easy to get a hold of. All of the photographers with this company are married couples; however, the couple that shot our wedding started their own company after our wedding. Regardless, the packages that are available are not too pricey and we ended up with a lot! Both photographers were with us the entire day as we got ready, at the chapel, between the ceremony and reception, and then reception (they also set up a fun photo booth that one of them handled while the other continued reception shots). They quickly edited some photos and had a laptop playing 20 of our photos at the guest book table. After the wedding, we received approx. 580 photos of the big day in a digital file, and a printed coffee table book of our favorite 50 photos. They blended in well with our group and were very personable. The photos were beautiful and had the classic wedding shots, as well as the photo-journalistic style. My only SMALL concern was that it took a while to get our pictures back (maybe 2-3 months) and we were anxious to get our photos. They were well worth the wait!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Katelyn · Married on 07/11/2015

Kayla and Caleb did our engagement session as well as our wedding. They were both so laid back and easy to work with, something I was looking for in photographers for my wedding. My husband and I both had a blast working with them and our pictures turned out great! I would recommend them to anyone who asked!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Erin · Married on 04/07/2017

I was a little hesitant to use just one photographer but since our wedding was on the smaller side Joe was confident he would get all the shots we would want. After seeing a few albums of weddings he worked solo, I knew he would be a perfect fit. He is totally laid back and fun but he experience and expertise shows! We have only received a handful of pictures so far (our wedding was a week and a half ago) but I AM SO HAPPY with them. They are gorgeous and I can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Kayla and Caleb shot the photos for my wedding. Absolutely loved them! They were very helpful in making sure I got all the shots I wanted without being in the way and over the top. They also are great dancers and fun to have at the reception!!

Sent on 11/02/2014
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 05/12/2012

The photographers were very nice and fun to work with and their shots were amazing! They do a photojournalism style so many of the shots were not looking at the camera or set up at neat angles. My pictures turned out amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone! They did out engagement pictures as well and everyone raved about how good they were.

Sent on 06/08/2012

3.2
      2.0
      3.5

We had Kayla and Caleb photograph our wedding. There was nothing bad, but nothing great. There were a lot of pictures I expected to get that just weren't there... We had a gorgeous church for our ceremony and they didn't capture it's high ceilings and beauty (even after I made sure they planned on this).
    I also feel like every photo had a weird haze filter over it so they all had a low contrast and were not as clear as I expected.

I was also disappointed there were not many shots of the decor at our reception or any of the "details" of the day, or even many pictures that had my full dress in it (who cuts you off at the knee in every photo?!).

Like I said, there was nothing wrong or bad about the photos we did get, but just left a lot to be desired. If you use them I would be VERY clear about what your expectations are so you aren't also disappointed like we were. You don't get a second chance!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Innovatory Photography's reply:

We are really sorry to hear there were some aspects of your photos that you were not happy with. I would encourage you to reach out to your photographers directly as there may be some ways to address some of your concerns. Thanks again for your candid feedback!