Innovatory Photography Reviews

70 | Cincinnati, OH

70 Reviews for Innovatory Photography

Kristin · Married on 05/30/2015

From the beginning, Kayla was all around awesome to deal with! Her communication was great, and I felt like we immediately clicked when we talked on the phone for the first time. I got off the phone, and my husband said, "Well, it seems like you really liked her!” She made me feel at ease, answered all of my questions, and was super down to earth.

The day of the wedding, I always knew that they were around, but by no means were they overbearing or in the way or anything like that. We had two photographers for 10 hours which was so wonderful considering the price that we paid! While dinner was being served, Kayla and Caleb put together a short 20 picture slideshow of pictures taken earlier that day and displayed them for guests to see.

After the wedding, we were emailed the link to the slideshow the day after our wedding. It was perfect, as we were just leaving on our honeymoon, so it was so nice to see some of the pictures. About 4 weeks later, we were told that our pictures were ready to be viewed online. They are stunning! I love that many of the pictures are not posed, as they really do capture the moment. I have posted a few photos on social media, and people are always commenting about how gorgeous they are!

We just selected our top 45 images (tough thing to do), and we are awaiting our photo book to arrive! The amazing thing about the book... it is included in the price that you pay! I mean, seriously, their value cannot be beat! Another wonderful thing about Innovatory is that you have the sole rights to your photographs, so we can pick where we want to print them! Further, they are not watermarked which is also nice, as I didn't want my wedding pictures to be a walking billboard for a company.

We are so thankful for Kayla and Caleb, and I know that our wedding day will not be the last time that we ask them to capture a momentous occasion in our lives! :)

Sent on 07/09/2015
  • User5207409 · 2+ years ago

After a mishap with our original photographer, I was happy to find Innovatory Photography. We had Kayla and Caleb shoot our wedding and they were fantastic! My biggest compliment is that once the ceremony and reception started - I rarely noticed them as they took pictures! And the candid shots we got were my favorite!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Joe was absolutely wonderful and out pictures are as perfect as the day was!! He interacted with my guest and many of them commented on how professional and personable he was. I love the fact that I got all the picture on a thumb drive and could have prints made or make my own book. Two things I would change is the time it took to get the book and the book itself, but quality of the pictures made up for it 100 fold. I would recommend Joe to anyone and give him more than five stars if I could.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Kristin · Married on 01/10/2015

Joe did an excellent job of making us feel at ease, which in turn made our wedding photographs turn out great! He did a lot of his work in the background, so the day progressed organically and many of our photos are candid in nature. He was flexible with all of our requests, and spent time taking photographs outside where it was freezing in January. He didn't miss a beat, capturing all the most important moments of the day. I could't be happier with the experience or the photographs!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Adrienne · Married on 10/18/2014

Joe and Amanda did both our engagement pictures and our wedding photography. They did an outstanding job and captured what we had hoped for on both days. They did a great job of capturing moments we'd like to remember while finding artistic shots many others wouldn't see. We would definitely recommend them to others.

Sent on 01/06/2015
  • Soon2bMrsSmith

Brittany · Married on 10/04/2014

We actually used Innovatory East and Isaac and Sam were awesome, loved their attentiveness and their awesome ideas for pictures. We will use them again for my Husband Sister Wedding next summer.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Katy · Married on 09/13/2014

Joe and Amanda were amazing!! They are both SO sweet and talented. They were never pushy yet still managed to get every shot. I have seen so many photographers that take over the wedding, but not Joe and Amanda - with them, it truly is your day. The pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous and I have had so many compliments on them and everyone wants to know who my photographers were.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

We used Innovatory's second team, Kayla and Caleb. They did a fantastic job!! We enjoyed hanging out with them on our wedding day! They were so personable and made it seem like we have known them for years!! I would definitely recommend using them to anyone!! Our pictures turned out great!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Gretchen · Married on 08/16/2014

Joe & Amanda were great! They were fun and really captured everyone's personalities in our wedding photos. We have gotten so many compliments from friends and family about how wonderful our photos are. We have loved looking through all of the photos because Innovatory really did capture each and every moment from getting ready to the ceremony, in between and reception. We truly felt like we were reliving the day and so many moments were captured that we had completely forgotten about! My favorite part was that we were given access to thousands of photos which is amazing!
    Joe and Amanda are so unique and they both had different styles and saw different photo opportunities. Our albums are a great mixture of unconventional, creative and artsy shots and the classic, simple, memorable shots. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/16/2014

Everyone still tells us how beautiful our wedding pictures are, 4 years later. Innovatory captured our day perfectly. We loved them so much we still use them for our family photos, and recommend them to everyone we know looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Jalal · Married on 06/07/2014

We have hired Innovatory Photography for both of our daughter's weddings. Joe & Amanda for our oldest daughter's & Kayla & Caleb for our baby girl's this past June...I hesitate to use the word "hire" because it was not just a business transaction, it was as if our dear friends came and hung out with us on a very special day in our lives! Both of the girls were given a budget for their weddings and both of the girls stated that their dress & the photographer were the most important elements to them (besides the groom of course!) We were MORE than thrilled with how both teams of photographers captured such a special day in our daughter's lives. There are no words of thanks for someone else, a stranger really, being able to capture some of the most intimate family moments that will live on and tell the story for years to come.

Tricia · Married on 03/22/2014

We were so happy to have had Joe from Innovatory Photography capture the joy of our wedding day. He did a wonderful job documenting the tiny details, the bigger moments and most importantly the feeling of happiness everyone felt. Joe was professional, organized and discreate. It was amazing to see the moments he captured that we didn't even realize were happening. We really appreciate all Joe's hard work and truly love the product of his talent. We highly recommend Innovatory Photography.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Kayla and Caleb did the photography for our engagement pictures and at our wedding. They were great to work with and all of our pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Joe, Amanda & Team were absolutely wonderful. I would absolutely recommend their services!

Sherry · Married on 09/20/2013

Beautiful, spontaneous wedding pics

Sent on 07/30/2014

Keli · Married on 09/07/2013

I LOVED Joe & Amanda...to the point that we've given out plenty of recommendations and my brother in law even booked his senior photos through them shortly after the wedding! The couple's style is more along the lines of photo journalism, and they capture many moments versus over doing it on the posed pictures. When I viewed my wedding photos, there are countless that were taken without me even being aware that they were nearby! Not that I didn't want to interact with them, because honestly they are delightful, down to earth, and funny :)

Sent on 11/10/2013

Keli · Married on 09/07/2013

Creative, personable and thorough....Amanda and Joe were a pleasure to work with. We went through Innovatory for both our engagement and wedding photos. The day of the wedding, they flew under the radar yet caught a staggering amount of awesome moments on film. I've had several people ask me for their information and go on to book with them after seeing our shots and/or attending the wedding. We plan to use them for baby and family photos when the time comes as well :) They are flexible and will work to accommodate special requests. I just can't say enough good things, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Look no further for your wedding photographer. In fact, book your wedding date based on their availability. Joe and Amanda are the BEST!
    First of all, they are the coolest people ever--I immediately wanted them to be our best friends. And in fact, they immediately felt like our friends. The kind of friends who you invite to your wedding to watch you get ready, hang out beforehand, attend the ceremony, and dance at the reception, except then when it's over they provide you with hundreds of the most beautiful pictures you have ever seen--capturing moments that somehow perfectly portray the complex emotions that a person can only feel on their wedding.
    Second of all, Joe & Amanda offer packages that are an incredible value for everything that is included. We could have easily paid much more for photographers and gotten only half the quality and quantity of photos. It was some of the best spent money we spent toward the wedding.
    So what are you waiting for? Book Innovatory!!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2013

AMAZING. Joe and Amanda were the perfect addition to my vendors on my wedding day. They made us feel comfortable, and kept us laughing the entire day. They were INCREDIBLE.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Very happy with my pictures. Joe and Amanda are great at what they do and capturing the moments.

Sent on 07/28/2014
  • User4272063 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely fantastic people to work with! Joe and Amanda traveled all the way to the Chicagoland area to shoot our wedding. They are incredibly talented [my husband is an artist himself and is quite picky:)]and are all around fun people to work with. I get compliments all the time on our wedding photos and I recommend them to every new bride and groom I meet!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Shirley · Married on 06/23/2012

Amanda and Joe are amazing! My wedding party consisted of 22 people and they did wonderful getting amazing shots with such a large group and they did it so quickly, which we loved! They are fun, energetic, and know how to get great shots without getting in the way.

Sent on 07/19/2012
  • megan

Megan · Married on 06/15/2012

WOW! What a team. This husband and wife team of photogs captured our wedding day in the most beautiful way! I am constantly receiving compliments on how beautiful the photos are. I'm so happy we chose to use Joe and Amanda. They made our wedding day beautiful and stress-free :)

Sent on 07/24/2012

Meghan · Married on 06/02/2012

Joe and Amanda were amazing the whole time they were with us. They were fun, meshed well with our laid-back attitude about things, and most of the time it seemed like they weren't even there, which is just what we wanted. They were willing to modify one of their packages for us to work better with our budget. They really were awesome. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Kelsy · Married on 05/26/2012

Highly recommended! Our pictures turned out wonderful, countless compliments from our friends and family.