Innovations4U, Inc. Reviews

6 | Buford, GA

6 Reviews for Innovations4U, Inc.

Brandey · Married on 09/19/2009

Great food

Sent on 02/09/2010

Diane · Married on 07/11/2009

Chef Mark and his wife are so easy to work with. They catered both the rehearsal dinner for 50 and the wedding reception for 200. There was a mix up in the reception reservations, just a week and one half before the wedding. The venue for the reception had to be changed and a caterer found for the new venue. Chef Mark and his wife came to the rescue and did an exquisite job. Noone could tell that a last minute change had been made it was executed so flawlessly. We would recommend chef Mark and his catering service to anyone who wants a memorable occasion flawlessly done.

Sent on 07/17/2009

Rachel · Married on 07/11/2009

I would highly recommend Innoations4U as a catering service. About 2 weeks before my wedding I found that my original reception site had been booked for the wrong day, so I only had 2 weeks to find a new reception hall and caterer (the original site was providing it's own catering). Chef Mark was fortunately available. Not many caterers would be willing to do a wedding for 150 people on such short notice. The food was amazing, Chef Mark was a pleasure to work with, plus he saved me a TON of money! My now mother-in-law had also hired him to cater the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding. We had two completely different menus (bbq for the rehearsal and italian for the wedding) and both nights the food was awesome. I would highly recommend Innovations4U to anyone looking for a caterer.

Sent on 07/21/2009

Betty · Married on 06/07/2008

The set-up was beautiful and the food was absolutely delicious. Many of my guests said it was the nicest shower they had ever been to.

Sent on 07/14/2008

Miriam · Married on 04/26/2008

He responded to my initial request by e-mail quickly and we worked out the details in an efficient manner. He completely followed through with the menu that we planned together. He made me feel like I was the BOSS and he did everything I requested or led me to changes with polite suggestions. He was worth every penny I spent.

Sent on 06/21/2008

Meghann · Married on 10/06/2007

I married a Marine and was unsure of date I had 2 and they were very kind and helpful with this problem!

Sent on 05/09/2008