Innocenti Strings Reviews

160 | Los Angeles, CA

160 Reviews for Innocenti Strings

Patricia · Married on 12/23/2015

Outstanding musicians, professional, caring, extremely easy to work with throughout the process. LET THEM JUST MAKE YOUR VERY SPECIAL DAY.!!! 5+++++++++++++++++++++++!

Sent on 12/28/2015
  • F

Fred · event on 12/04/2015

Big bang for the buck. The musicians were all on time, played extremely well and picked out a great variety of songs to play. Added a great deal to the event.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Ginny · Married on 11/21/2015

Innocent strings was wonderful to work with. They were professional, friendly, prompt and played beautifully.

Sent on 12/23/2015

christa · Married on 11/07/2015

As we had a brunch wedding, we booked Innocenti Strings for our ceremony and reception music. They added a level of class to the wedding and encouraged people to get up and talk - there was no need to yell over the music. Every guest said that the string trio was fantastic and I couldn't agree more! Very helpful and accommodating to our requests and very responsive!

Sent on 11/07/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I knew from day one of planning our wedding that one thing we agreed upon was booking a string quartet. As a classically trained pianist, the quality of the strings music was incredibly important to me. Innocenti strings did not disappoint and did an amazing job! The beautiful string music added to the romantic evening feel of our wedding. Their flawless performance was commented on by many of our guests and the musicians were incredibly professional and prompt both during the planning phase and the day of the ceremony. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for strings to play at their wedding in Indianapolis.

Sent on 11/06/2015
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 10/10/2015

Innocenti Strings was a wonderful addition to our wedding. We hired a string quartet and they really set the mood. They played from about 30 minutes before the ceremony until after dinner during the reception and they sounded great. Pascal was very helpful, answering all of my emails promptly. We're still getting compliments on how good the string quartet sounded and we've even inspired a couple of engaged couples that we know :)

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jon · Married on 09/06/2015

They were very professional, on time, and played the music we requested beautifully. Rafael Javadov was the director and violinist, and was brilliant. You can rest assured that if you hire them for your event, you will be fully satisfied!

Sara · Married on 09/06/2015

Innocenti Strings were punctual, professional, and played beautifully. They played all the songs we requested, and went without a hitch! Rafael Javadov was the director/violinist, and was brilliant. We can't thank them enough, and would highly recommend them to play at your event. You will be totally satisfied.

Cheralyn · Married on 09/05/2015

Innocenti Strings did a FABULOUS job for my ceremony and cocktail hour. All of my guests loved the music they played (Snow Patrol, Christina Perri, The Beatles, etc.) It really added something special to my ceremony and they sounded amazing. I really couldn't have been happier with how they played and conducted themselves. I would highly recommend looking into them.

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

They were wonderful! They had my favorite song of all time in their repertoire, and when I walked down the aisle to that song it felt like a dream. Everything was perfect, I will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Toby · Married on 08/30/2015

Caters to what you desire! Very professional! Has an exceptional collection of music to choose from. Gives you many options!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Gary · Married on 07/19/2015

Innocenti Quartet's beautiful music helped make our wedding an event for everyone to remember. The quartet added an atmosphere of elegance to our special day.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Heather · Married on 06/20/2015

Innocenti Strings did an amazing job at my wedding on June 20, 2015. My husband and I wanted all pop music played at our ceremony and cocktail hour and Innocenti had a wide range to choose from. We also did a special request of Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran and it sounded perfect! I received compliments from guest all night and after the wedding about how great the string quartet sounded. Very professional to work with too. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Laura · Married on 05/23/2015

We worked with Pascal and Rafael of the Washington, DC Innocenti Strings group and could not have been more pleased. We had the string trio play at our Wedding Mass and then for the first hour of our reception. The music was truly beautiful and the guests really enjoyed it. We are very pleased with our choice! We highly recommend Innocenti Strings!

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 01/07/2015

Raphael was absolutely great. He is a pro of the violin and he made beautiful and well executed music during all of our event. I can't wait to work again with Raphael and many more of your musicians in the future.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Jack · Married on 12/20/2014

Having the string quartet at my Daughter's wedding added just the right touch. It was beautiful and we are thankful for their performance. It was perfect.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Reena · Married on 10/25/2014

It was perfect ! Very professional , no hiccups exactly what you need when you are planning a wedding. One less worry

Sent on 12/27/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2014

Innocenti Strings, Cincinnati, was just what I wanted for my wedding. They got in touch with me quickly and responded to all my questions in a timely manner. They have a great music selection and all our guests raved about how great the music was. More than one guest mentioned how much they loved the pop music I requested the musicians play before the ceremony. They were very professional and chimed in at the right times during the ceremony. I was very much pleased with their work and disappointed that I couldn't hear more of their playing.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Terri · Married on 09/20/2014

Innocenti Strings played at my daughters wedding on Saturday. I can not begin to express how wonderful they were. The musicians were professional and the music was flawless. I received many compliments on the music from our guests. Thank you again for making my daughter's wedding memorable for all who attended.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Pam · Married on 09/13/2014

They were Spectacular !!!!! Made the Day!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

We hired Innocenti Strings to play at our wedding ceremony in Boston, MA. We are so glad that we went with them. They were extremely easy to work with and very professional. They delivered a high quality performance and really made our ceremony come to life. I have no hesitation in recommending them to any wedding that is looking for a professional and high quality string quartet to play at their ceremony.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Nancy · Married on 08/29/2014

One word to describe AMAZING! The most professional crew you can work with. I can't thank you enough for making my special day extra special!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Leslie · Married on 07/19/2014

The Innocenti Strings performed beautifully for my wedding. I'm a classical musician, but I didn't want my friends to work during my wedding. The Innocenti Strings were recommended by a friend and they did an amazing job. I requested some less traditional classical music and they were very flexible with my requests. They played during the ceremony and for the reception and were perfect for both aspects of the event. My guests raved about the music and I felt they added so much emotion to the entire event.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Hsiang-Feng (Melody) · Married on 07/05/2014

Dear Innocenti Strings,

Words cannot express our gratitude for everything on our wedding weekend! John Eadie (the head of the string quartet) and your musicians were exceptional – you made our ceremony even more romantic and perfect than even I had originally envisioned it! Please thank your entire team for us… they were amazing!! We will definitely be recommending the Innocenti Strings to all our friends and family.

Many thanks again for an incredible and memorable evening.

All our best,

Melody and Ian

Sent on 07/20/2014

Ariana · Married on 06/28/2014

Innocenti Strings were incredible. I couldn't have been more please with the wonderful job they did. Our wedding was at Deer Path Inn, Lake Forest in their garden which was a perfect setting for the string trio. It was absolutely beautiful and their music selection was so broad. I wish I could have heard them throughout the cocktail hour but we had to have pictures taken away from where they were playing. My guest were very impressed with the string trio. I would recommend them 100%. Thank you so much for adding that special touch to our wedding, it was perfect.

Sent on 07/08/2014