Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort Reviews

Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort 5
Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort 6
Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort 7

Brittany · Married on 02/03/2018

I knew right after our site visit with Melissa that Innisbrook was going to be the perfect wedding venue - everything about it was so organized, thorough, and I really left feeling like I wouldn't have to worry about a single detail being missed. Throughout the entire process, Melissa, Ladonne, and Sara were quick to follow up and an absolute pleasure to work with. On wedding day, I wasn't worried about a single thing. We were able to drop off any decor, signs, etc. the week before and explain where each thing should go so that we didn't have to worry about it on wedding week. Everything was absolutely perfect and EVERYTHING they said they'd do was done correctly. Not a single ball was dropped, and that's impressive for how many moving pieces go in to executing a wedding. Innisbrook itself was beautiful, well-maintained, and a great place for people who were traveling (and even some locals) to spend the weekend. They took full advantage of the spa, the golf courses, the restaurants, and pools. Our ceremony was at the tree and our reception was in the Inverness ballroom. The shuttles were great and all of our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about both spots! You can not go wrong with Innisbrook or Melissa, Ladonne and Sara :) If I could give 10 stars I would!

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort 17

Danielle · Married on 12/16/2017

Melissa Gordon and her team are the best in the business. She made the entire planning process so easy, they are incredibly accommodating, and really strive to make your wedding day personal and perfect. I never had to worry about any of the little details - Melissa thought of them for me! I would highly recommend having your wedding at Innisbrook. Additionally, the resort gives great room rates for your wedding block. The entire wedding planning experience with Melissa (even from a distance as I live in North Carolina) with first rate.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Deidre · Married on 04/08/2017

Innisbrook made my dream wedding come true! I was on a budget and honestly Innisbrook's value for what you pay is incredible. You get a day of coordinator included in your package. What they don't tell you is that actually it is like four coordinators that are seamlessly running your event the day of so you don't have to worry about one single thing. I worked with Melissa Gordan throughout the process and she was always available to answer questions and great to work with. My guests feedback was that the service was incredible (during their entire stay), the food was the best wedding food they ever had, and the grounds were just beautiful. We had rehearsal dinner and several other events on the grounds prior to the wedding so it was a one stop shop for all my guests. The quality of the service, food and grounds make Innisbrook an amazing wedding venue!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Sara · Married on 03/31/2017

When visiting venues my fiancé and I wanted a place we could trust to take care of their end so we can enjoy our day. Rick and his team did just that. They helped us every step of the way and made us completely enjoy what can sometimes become a little stressful. Our journey to the big day was as enjoyable as the day itself. Our guests loved every minute of their night at the wedding as well as the weekend stay.

Sent on 04/10/2017
  • nikkiray

Nikki · Married on 02/25/2017

We had our wedding at Innisbrook this past Saturday and we could not have been happier with our choice!! The grounds are absolutely beautiful and very well maintained. We were able to accommodate guests all weekend with lovely rooms and pools. We had our rehearsal dinner at the Turnbery Pub on site which was amazing! They made the BEST grooms cake for my husband. The ceremony and reception were perfect. The island tree was absolutely gorgeous and ideal for an outdoor ceremony. We had our reception at Stirling Hall which was transformed into a beautiful space. Dinner was fantastic and we even had a late nacho bar that out guests still can't talking about! We have received nothing but compliments on how beautiful the whole weekend was. Melissa Gordon was our coordinator and she was nothing short of fantastic throughout the entire planning process. She was always responsive and took everything I asked her and ran with it! Anybody looking for a beautiful Florida wedding should look no further. Book Innisbrook now!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Mary · Married on 01/01/2017

Rick and his staff made everything go so smoothly! I would do it all over again with Innisbrook!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Katrina · Married on 11/05/2016

For the most part everything is there and the staff is very professional! Made me stress less about my wedding! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Carson · Married on 10/07/2016

Melissa Gordon and Molly Maddox are absolutely amazing and helped me to organize the most wonderful wedding. They were very accommodating and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed. Communication was incredible every step of the way and no matter what I wanted to do, they made it happen. Our wedding was beautiful and I enjoyed every minute of it. We held our ceremony under the oak tree at the 10th green and our reception in Stirling Hall. I would highly recommend looking into Innisbrook if you're in the area. It's worth every penny and not overly expensive.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jenn · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Innisbrook just a few weeks ago. From the beginning of the planning process, we were convinced Innisbrook would be the perfect location to hold our reception and accommodate our family and closest friends. I can now say without any hesitation, we were not wrong! In fact the venue and our coordinator, Melissa Gordon, far exceeded our expectations! Most venues provide a day of coordinator, but Melissa was much more than that. Everything I didn't think of, she was on top of. Not a single detail was overlooked, and she brought my vision to life in a way I could never have imagined. When anything came up, she took care of it before it became an issue. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the ballroom looked. Melissa made sure every last detail was the way I had planned, and she even invited us to preview the room before the guests entered, a special moment for us.

The food was delicious and the chef accommodated every dietary restriction and request with no problem. I designed my own cake, and it was replicated perfectly.

Our guests loved staying on the property. The rooms were very nice and the amenities were wonderful! The Loch Ness pool was a family favorite. Innisbrook provided my husband and I a beautiful suite with lovely touches for the night of the wedding. The best part was that everything looked and felt like it should have cost a fortune, but in fact it was very affordable. We were made to feel special every step of the way, and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Thank you Innisbrook and staff, especially Melissa Gordon, for a unforgettable wedding event that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 09/27/2016

I recently had my wedding at Innisbrook on April 9, 2016. I could not have asked for a better experience. I received a wedding coordinator to assist with my planning, Melissa Gordon. She was absolutely FABULOUS! She accommodated every request, responded to emails phone calls and made sure that not only me, but my entire family felt special and were taken care of. I was provided a bridal get ready suite that was gigantic for all us girls to get ready in that was beautiful! My new husband and I were also provided with a gorgeous wedding night suite that was separate from get ready room. Melissa made sure all of our bags got moved over and added a bunch of special touches for us. The food was delicious, the cake (Innisbrook made!) was beautiful, the staff were so friendly, the grounds were breathtaking, the prices were reasonable, and I could go on and on!!! If you are getting married, you HAVE to check this place out as an option for your wedding, and ask for Melissa! If I could give 10 stars I would.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Melissa and Mychele were absolutely wonderful in helping us plan our perfect day! They both were very responsive and very knowledgable with answering all of our questions. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking to get married!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2015

We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at Innisbrook. It was the perfect place to have all of our family stay and not have to leave the property for all 3 events. We worked with the Director of Catering, Rick Galipault, and he was wonderful. I don't think there was a request I made that he didn't accommodate. I was very pleased with the pricing as well. I would have thought the cost of having our wedding at such a beautiful location would have cost a small fortune, but we were pleasantly surprised to find it was quite affordable. All of our friends and family truly enjoyed the entire weekend and all events. I can't wait to see our pictures.....there are several gorgeous spots throughout the property!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Kate · Married on 11/06/2015

If you are thinking about holding your wedding at Innisbrook do not think JUST DO IT!!! I can not say enough good things about this venue and especially Rick!!! The venue is beautiful, the food was great and A LOT of it, my cake was amazing, staff was wonderful ALL STAFF, room was clean and I am still receiving compliments from all guests. People say it was the most beautiful wedding they have been to.

Sent on 11/17/2015

We decided on Innisbrook because of a personal connection to the grounds and location and we were absolutely over the moon happy with the results. We did rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception, and goodbye brunch at Innisbrook and I was all amazing. Their food is absolutely incredible, the service was top of the line and they really went far and beyond to make sure our wedding was all we wanted it to be. Our family and friends love it, they loved the grounds the food and the service. We got zero complaints and that is extremely rare in any wedding. Melissa Gordon was our catering manager is she is INCREDIBLE!!! Super organized, always on top of everything! I am OCD and a little type A and Melissa was the perfect fit for me. Since I was from out of town we would get together whenever I could come to Innisbrook, made time for me and I just felt her services alone would make any bride feel happy and secure that her day will be amazing!! She also knows her stuff, was able to provide me with amazing recommendations and was very open and flexible to my ideas. If I wanted something different she would give me options on how to get it done. Innisbrook was incredible and working with Melissa was the icing on cake!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/16/2015

everything was perfect the day of and planning all the details. Jennifer Guidry was my wedding planner at Innisbrook and she was absolutely amazing. Sweet, personal and hard working. They make your event personalized and will try to do anything they can to accommodate. Such a perfect day with a wonderful team and venue. You will not be dissapointed

Sent on 11/04/2015

Lisandra · Married on 10/02/2015

Innisbrook is an AMAZING resort. We had our ceremony and Reception at the resort and it was a dream come true! Everything went so smoothly with the help of Rick the director of catering. He helped us so much along the way and made sure that we were taken care of. The ceremony site on the 10th tee was so peaceful and beautiful. We received so many compliments from our guest. We were so happy we chose this resort for our wedding. We are even thinking of coming back just to enjoy the rest of the resort, it's that great!!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Kannan · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I were looking for the perfect place for us to tie the knot. We researched 100 places before we picked Innisbrook resort as our venue of choice. And what a great choice it was! The venue as well as the director of catering, Rick Galipault met all of our needs and executed a flawless indian wedding weekend of 8 total events over the course of 4 days. We had a destination indian wedding here and our family and guests still speak of how well organized the events were, how the food was impeccable and how the resort was naturally very beautiful! We would like to thank rick and the innisbrook staff for going above and beyond our expectations!

This venue caters to outside caterers, vegetarian menus and they were able to make sure accommodations were made for all of our guests in a close proximity. A shuttle service is available free of cost between buildings and events. We spoke to many other resorts and hotel venues but no one was as accomadating and personal as Rick was! We will never forget all the beautiful memories we made in Palm harbor! If I could, I would give them a 10!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Sara · Married on 06/27/2015

We hosted our June 27, 2015 wedding weekend at Innisbrook. We worked with Melissa Gordon, who is simply amazing and was one of the reasons we selected Innisbrook for our reception venue. The setting is beautiful and the food is excellent. We also thought Innisbrook was a great value for the service provided and everything that was included with the wedding package. We also ended up hosting our rehearsal dinner as a fun pizza pool party at the Loch Ness Monster pool. (We had a lot of kids at our rehearsal dinner. It was a great time! Innisbrook even kept the pool open late for us. On the day of the wedding, Melissa Gordon and her team had everything set up beautifully for the reception. Our guests were super-impressed with the venue and loved the food. At the end of the night, Melissa even sent a plate of food back to our room in case we were not able to get much to eat during the event. I highly recommend Innisbrook Resort as a wedding weekend destination.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Suzanne · Married on 06/13/2015

Beautiful resort! Melissa Gordon and her team from the Catering group made sure my wedding went off PERFECTLY! I cannot say enough great things about them

Sent on 07/02/2015

Dale · Married on 05/01/2015

My daughter was married at Innisbrook on May 1, 2015. From the beginning working with Melissa Gordon was a wonderful experience. My daughter felt immediately comfortable and she and her fiance loved the setting. Melissa helped us through the process - answering, with patience, even the most basic questions we had and negating the need for a consultant. We had many out- of-town guests and the rooms offered at a group rate were incrediable with many, many amenities. The ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful, with no detail overlooked as Melissa guided us through each step of the evening. The food was delicious and the pastry chef worked with my daughter to create her perfect wedding cake. All the guests had a great time due the fantastic service provided by the Innisbrook staff. My daughter says she had a fairytale wedding. Thank you to Melissa and Innisbrook for making her wedding day "the best day of her life!" We couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Adrienne · Married on 04/18/2015

Innisbrook was the perfect location for our wedding. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception on site and everything was absolutely what we hoped for! The setting outside in front of the 10th tee oak tree was beautiful and the indoor option at Inverness hall would have been just as perfect if the weather wouldn't permit an outdoor ceremony. This was the only location where we found a gorgeous ceremony location (outdoor and indoor) on site. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Melissa, the catering manager, is amazing and helped us with everything from start to finish. She handled all of the small details the day of the wedding so we didn't have to do anything but enjoy the day. We couldn't have picked a better location for the wedding- not only was everything gorgeous but they have shuttles to take you and your guests all over the resort, the staff is extremely friendly, and the food was excellent. Melissa makes sure everything stays on time and runs smoothly. We could not have picked a better location for our wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Brittany · Married on 02/01/2015

Innisbrook is so beautiful! Melissa Gordon is an amazing wedding planner the day couldn't have gone smoother or less stressful.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/26/2014

We had our entire weekend of wedding festivities at Innisbrook and they far exceeded our expectations. Melissa Gordon and her team were amazing. Melissa was always there when we needed her throughout the planning process and pulled everything together the day of our wedding beautifully. She always went above and beyond to ensure the weekend went as planned. We were also very impressed by the professionalism and assistance from Giana Tralongo at Market Salamander Grill. She helped us create our rehersal dinner vibe exactly as we had hoped for!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Leah · Married on 09/20/2014

My husband and I recently got married at Innisbrook and were amazed at the level of service provided. Melissa, Mychelle and all of the staff were wonderful to work with. All of our guests commented that it was the best wedding they have been to. The ceremony and reception were decorated just as I requested and the food was great. They were extremely accommodating to our guests with food allergies/sensitivities. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and we owe a lot of that to the staff. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/01/2014