Inn of the Ozarks Reviews

9 | Eureka Springs, AR

9 Reviews for Inn of the Ozarks

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2017

I would recommend this vendor if you are working on a limited budget. The buffet was great. Teri Paris was the coordinator that I worked with and she was awesome in helping our day even better. She even worked with us on helping splitting the payments so we didn't have to have all of the money at once.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Rhonda · Married on 05/25/2014

We had our wedding reception at Inn of the Ozarks, they made us feel at home and went above and beyond to make my wedding seem like I was some sort of a celebrity. Great food, service & rooms.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Christen · Married on 05/18/2014

We were so happy with our decision to use Inn of the Ozarks for our reception! The staff was great and took care of everything that Cathy promised they would when we first booked them. I told the staff what I wanted everything to look like and it looked even better than I imagined that it would. The staff stayed on top of everything all night as well. They made sure plates, cups, drinks, etc. were stocked. They made the cake cutting process a breeze. And the fact alone that they do the set up and clean up made it worth it. So much stress that we didn't have to worry about!

Sent on 07/14/2014
  • User3206977 · 2+ years ago

Working with Cathy Handley @ Best Western Inn of the Ozarks in preparation for my youngest daughter's wedding reception and hotel stay was a pleasure. She was extremely patient as my daughter and I went back and forth on setup and food choices. Cathy helped us arrive at the best choice possible.

I was a little apprehensive planning a long distance wedding with us living in Tennessee - but - Cathy and the entire staff of Best Western Inn of the Ozarks exceeded our expectations and made things run very smoothly. The wedding took place at the time of an antique show at the premises which could've derailed the planning and service for our daughter's reception - but - it did not and the event went wonderfully. The setup was perfect and the food amount and quality was delicious.

Thank YOU Cathy and the entire staff of Best Western Inn of the Ozarks for a wonderful stay in your hotel and for a terrific job well done on the reception.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Teresa · Married on 05/31/2012

They set everything up and it was even more beautiful than I had dreamed. Friendly staff and Cathy was always a phone call away to make sure they had everything perfect. Had plenty of time so everyone could just relax and enjoy the day.

Sent on 06/16/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2004

The Best Western was wonderful. They did all set up and clean up for us. The staff was wonderful. I used my parents toasting glasses from their wedding,after we were done with the glasses one of the waitress picked them up, cleaned them out, and return them safely to the orginal box so they would not be broke. The staff catered to my every whim without complaint. I would highly recommend them

Sent on 05/10/2008

Logan · Married on 09/18/2010

They worked wonderfully with the vision I had for my reception. Wanda was very responsive to all my questions. The night of the reception the staff was very available and willing to help.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Magdalene · Married on 11/06/2004

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

For flexibility they are booked so far in advance that you need to get it reserved ASAP. They were very professonal and timely. They did things very well. There onsite coordinatorworked great with my planners. I highly recommend going with them.

Sent on 04/28/2008

Nanette · Married on 09/21/2018

1.0
      0.5

We drove in from out of state to meet with Terri, the coordinator. She quoted us for our reception. 30 days before the reception, sends us a bill $1500 higher than the quote stating “service charges/taxes on service charges” and fees not informe of. Refused to change our wedding cake table from a round to rectangle to fit our cake bases. Then day of find out she’s double booked and my guests have NO PARKING!!!! Pasta buffet included BROWN salad and STALE burger buns for garlic toast. Had it not been for my family, this venue and Terri alone would have ruined my entire day! Rooms were disgusting and prices changed after we were charged stating they quoted us wrong so needed to charge us more....WTH?! BRIDES IM TELLING YOU THIS VENUE IS NOT WORTH THE $4200 I PAID AND NOT EVEN 1/2 OF THAT!!!!! Go to Holiday Island or pay more for a much better experience.

Sent on 09/29/2018