The Inn at Vint Hill Reviews

63 | Warrenton, VA

63 Reviews for The Inn at Vint Hill

Kathy · Married on 05/30/2015

Beautiful venue!We had 2 ceremonies (indian and catholic) including our reception at the Inn at Vint Hill. Everything ran smoothly. They were very accessible and easy to work with. . . and the food! Would not hesitate on using the Inn at Vint Hill again.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Heather · Married on 05/16/2015

Dawn & Scott are AMAZING! They answered all of my questions, and I had a lot of them during the planning process. The day ran so smoothly, the food was to die for, i cant imagine getting married anywhere else! We LOVE Vint Hill!

Sent on 05/28/2015

We couldn't be happier with our wedding reception at the Inn at Vint Hill. To put it simply, everything was perfect! So many of our guests commented on the beauty of the Inn and the fabulous food! The Inn provides a classic and elegant, yet intimate, setting for any event. It's vintage feel can be themed as traditional, bohemian or rustic chic! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and provide the perfect backdrop for the tent. Our guests enjoyed the cocktail hour in the comfort of the mansion and we moved to the tent for dinner and dancing. The tent is no ordinary tent--it has a beautiful hardwood floor!

We also thoroughly enjoyed working with Dawn, Rob and Jim to create a perfect evening at an extremely reasonable cost. We had shopped around and consider ourselves very fortunate to have found Dawn who went out of her way to design a delicious and budget-friendly dining experience. Dawn and Rob made us feel like they were as interested as we in ensuring that the Inn looked fabulous and the menu was memorable.

You will not find a better value for your money than at the Inn at Vint Hill!

Sent on 05/30/2015

David · Married on 04/17/2015

This place was an unbelievable value. Dawn and Jim are awesome. The food was great. They were very accommodating. You will not find a better place.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Sent on 05/04/2015

Katie · Married on 10/25/2014

We just got married in The Inn's new tent, and all of our guests were completely blown away by its grandeur and beauty! I kept hearing throughout the night "This is the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen!" The entire staff is absolutely incredible!!! They are the kindest people on Earth!!! And the food!!! Guests are still raving about it!!! I will never be able to thank them enough!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

This place is amazing and beautiful! My wedding day was the best day, and that in part had to do with the wonderful staff of The Inn at Vint Hill! They were so accommodating and made sure all of my needs were met. I would definitely recommend this venue for any event. The food was amazing, too!

Sent on 10/19/2014

There are so many things I loved about having our wedding at the Inn. I really enjoyed planning and interacting with Dawn, Jim and their team. They have years of experience in event planning and it really shows. Everyone knows there are tons of details to coordinate for the wedding. They really helped me stay on track, asked really good questions, but never pressured me for information. Their attention to detail was superb. They even provided us with wrapped meals in our get away car! We liked them so much we had the rehearsal and reception dinner at the Inn. It's also a beautiful location. I liked the way the bridal rooms were laid out. We had several out of town guest who were at the location for most of the day. They could hide away in one of the upstairs rooms and relax, away from all the other people.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2014

Dawn and everyone there is wonderful to work with! My family has had two wedding and a rehearsal dinner there and everything as been perfect. The Inn is just beautiful and the food is just delicious. It was my dream wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Christine · Married on 12/06/2013

We were absolutely satisfied with the venue and the food selection. Honestly, the salmon was outstanding and this rehearsal dinner was actually better than the food we had at the wedding!!! Would definitely recommend you to others.

Sent on 12/17/2013

I can't say enough nice things about Dawn and Scott. They were the perfect hosts and were so chill- they were a big reason why I was so calm on the big day. Also the food. SO GOOD. I'm not just saying that because it was our wedding- people from my wedding are still talking about it. The Inn is beautiful, and Dawn let my mom decorate to her heart's content and it was stunning. I also appreciated all the little things that Dawn and Scott and Rob did to make our day great- plus, and this is a big plus, they don't have super stuffy rules like a lot of other wedding venues do. We loved being able to have everything in one place (getting ready, ceremony, pictures, reception). And to put the icing on the cake, they are really affordable- a great value.

Sent on 06/29/2013

The Inn at Vint Hill was the perfect location for our wedding and rehearsal dinner. They were attentive and helpful every step of the way. Also, we had a lot of questions and they were super flexible about our vision and very willing to adjust accordingly for us. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Eileen · Married on 10/15/2011

We had the perfect wedding. Dawn and Scott were great to work with. They are so nice and they really cared!

The venue is beautiful, people are great, food is good.

Great price!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Cara · Married on 07/31/2010

The Inn is gorgeous and Dawn and her husband were a pleasure to work with. They helped us to host a gorgeous, Southern, elegant, laid back and easy going wedding. Everyone had a wonderful time. They do their own catering and the food is delicious. We had a number of our guests tell us the food was the best they had ever had at a wedding. All in all, our wedding was perfect and it was, in large part, due to Dawn, her staff, and the Inn. I would encourage everyone to have their wedding here!

Sent on 08/31/2010

Cara · Married on 05/22/2010

The owner and staff at the Inn at Vint Hill were a pleasure to work with and our wedding went off seamlessly. They really work hard to make your day how you want it to be. They are so flexible and the venue is gorgeous. There is a nice entry way with staircase to an upstairs area with a two large rooms and a sunroom and deck. We hosed appetizers and drinks in this area after the ceremony. There are also large rooms for the brial party to get ready in if you have the ceremony on location. It ended up raining on the day of our wedding, and the Inn allowed us to make the call to move the ceremony indoors 2 hours before the wedding. We didn't have a wedding planner or day-of coordinator, but the staff stepped right in and made sure everything went off without a hitch. The downstairs area has 3 separate rooms, which we loved. My husband and I got so many compliments on our wedding and I have to think that the venue played a huge part. I would highly recommend working with the Inn at Vint Hill.

Sent on 06/21/2010

Kristy · Married on 07/05/2008

These guys were wonderful! Great food, service, very personable and affordable. We only held our reception here but they do arrange beautiful ceremonies. They listen to what you want and give advice when needed. Their professionalism and organization really allows for the bride and groom to enjoy their special day. Our night went smoothly and couldn't have presented itself any better. I would highly recommend this location.

Sent on 07/29/2008

Jenn · Married on 06/30/2007

I loved everything about my ceremony at the Inn at Vint Hill. The house and the grounds were beautiful in late June. The trees were in full bloom, which made the house feel very shielded from all of the buildings around it. Dawn and her husband are more than eager to go out of their way for the bride and groom. Whenever we went over for meetings, they would bring out a plate of warm cookies, fresh out of the oven. On the day of the wedding, they stocked the fridges with whatever drinks we wanted (they even got fresca!) and had a plate of fresh fruit, cheese, crackers and strawberries dipped in chocolate. When you compare it to the other manors in Northern Virginia, the Inn is very reasonably priced. The food was amazing. Leading up to my wedding, people had been to events catered by the Inn and raved about the food, saying they couldn't wait until my wedding so they could have more. I would recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 03/09/2008

Inn at Vint HIll and Dawn were absolutely awesome! We were able to be at the house very early to start getting ready. The food tasting months prior and the food on the day was awesome. Everything was amazing and Dawn was very accommodating. Thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Selena · Married on 03/08/2014

If your heart’s desire is to have a fairy tale wedding and you are looking for just the right venue, look no further than The Inn at Vint Hill. As a historical manor home, The Inn at Vint Hill exudes a warm southern charm and understated elegance. On March 7 – 8, 2014 my daughter celebrated her rehearsal dinner and wedding at the Inn. It was absolutely beautiful!

The owner, Dawn Donaldson, is very helpful and accommodating. She was willing to let us come to the site both before and after we decided to book the Inn. She also provided some very helpful tips for our wedding planning.

One of my top requirements for selecting the venue after falling in the love with the site was the food. Not only did it need to taste great but there also needed to be plenty of it. I have been to expensive weddings where if you were at the end of the line, you may not get much to eat. Our guests raved about the food we had at Vint Hill. We chose prime rib of beef and champagne chicken for our entrees. The chicken was excellent and the prime rib was out of this world! There was plenty of food and the left overs were packaged and sent home with the wedding party families to enjoy again another day.

I cannot say enough about how truly special my daughter’s wedding turned out at The Inn. The setting and warmth that the Inn provides along with an abundance of space for getting ready and the beauty of the site all contributed to make our event everything we wanted it to be. Thank you Dawn for all of your help!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Eric · Married on 04/16/2011

Beautiful venue with the most helpful staff. They accommodated all of our last minute requests and even ensured that all of our meal requests were met to our guests' dietary needs.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Andrea · Married on 05/15/2010

I loved the experience of planning my wedding with Dawn and her staff. They were all a pleasure to work with. They were very laid back, yet professional. Dawn was willing to go out of her way to make our wedding special. The food was amazing and I got so many complements on it. I wish it could hold more people inside, but we set up the band on the patio outside and partied the night away!!!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Kristine · Married on 06/06/2009

I can't say enough good things about the owners of Vint Hill and their staff. Working them was painless! The were flexible, kind, and generous. In fact, they saved us oodles of money by letting us use whatever decorations they had available -- including a gorgeous set of vases that really set the scene for the reception. The food was absolutely fantastic. My only regret was that I was so busy, I didn't have time to savor it! I would absolutely recommend the Inn at Vint Hill.

Sent on 06/11/2009

Sarah K. · Married on 10/04/2008

What a truly beautiful place to have a wedding or professional event! The staff was extremely helpful, putting our nerves at ease by responding quickly to email and phone calls. The food is delicious! They go above and beyond to make you feel like your event is the only one. They made the day a true success and we couldn't have done it without their help!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Allison · Married on 09/20/2008

The Inn at Vint Hill is the perfect place for a wedding!! I was married there over five years ago and it was the better than I could have dreamed! My husband and I still have friends that tell us our wedding was the best they've ever experienced. The staff is thorough, flexible, friendly, and very knowledgeable and the site is just gorgeous. If I could do it over again I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 10/28/2013

C · Married on 06/24/2000

Our daughter and son in law had their wedding reception at the Inn at Vint Hill when it first opened in 2000.It was beautiful and very professional.
    Would highly recommend the Inn at Vint Hill.

Sent on 11/07/2011