58 Reviews for Inn at Villa Bianca

Chair Covers (2)
Cash Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)
58 Inn at Villa Bianca Reviews

Thank You, so much for everything that you did for us on Saturday September 16,2017! We truly appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts. You were very patient and understanding with us during this process. It wasn't an easy process planning an entire wedding in 3 months but with your help it made it a breeze. We can't Thank Greta and Carla enough for the beautiful blessing that you wonderful ladies had done for us. Our wedding was something magical, I never imagined that my wedding day would be that beautiful. The Villa Bianca and your team were/are truly amazing, we are so happy that we got married there. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything was. The weather was perfect for our wedding outside in the pavilion!Everything was truly amazing and exceeded our expectations! Your team truly went above and beyond and for that we are forever grateful.
Greta, Thank You again for everything.

Profile Picture Madeline , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Lighting/Sound, Covered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

I am so glad that we picked this venue. From the moment I saw the outside ceremony space, I knew this was the place were I wanted to have my wedding. Greta is an amazing person she is ALWAYS available and very attentive to all your needs. She helped us every step of the way and answered every single question that we had. This venue is definitely the bang for your buck. The food is very good, better thank your typical wedding food. Villa Bianca puts together packages with everything you need so that you don't have to shop around for vendors. I felt that we got everything we needed with the package that we picked. The staff is amazing as well and very knowledgeable and professional. I have to give a big thank you to Tina, Carla and Debbie for their amazing customer service. Villa Bianca provides you with everything you need, there is no need to look further for a venue. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking

They Villa Bianca is all around amazing! We got married on Thursday (6.22.17) outside on the estate and had our reception in the Regency Ballroom--and it was beautiful!!! Greta was so sweet and so helpful. She made the whole process of planning a wedding stress free (yes! It's possible.) Tina and Carla had everything set up for rehearsal night so we went to sleep with ease knowing everything was perfect!!! Our wedding day was perfect thanks to the amazing team at The Villa Bianca!!

Profile Picture April , 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was married at Villa on April 8, 2017. From our first meeting with Greta, we knew Villa was the place we would have our wedding reception. Not only did we have our wedding reception there, but we also utilized the chapel for our ceremony. We honestly can't say enough about Villa. It started with Greta. Simply amazing. Always there no matter what. Whether it was to answer a question, accommodate any of our needs and request and set our minds at ease that our day was going to be everything we dreamed of and more, and it was exactly that. The staff at our wedding was amazing as well. Tina is irreplaceable. She made us feel and know that everything would go off without a hitch and she made sure it did. Ryan was just as good. Both of them were there throughout the night making sure Kyle and I were well taken care of. The staff couldn't be better. We really had an amazing day and we couldn't have done it without all of you! We can't thank you all enough!

Profile Picture Marci, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

It's taken me a while to get to my review of Villa Bianca, because they were absolutely amazing to work with! I had to find the right words to express how wonderful and relaxing it was to work with Greta. From the moment my husband and I met with Greta, we felt right at home at Villa Bianca. Greta, was flexible, responsive, and an absolute dream. Anything I had a question on, she had an answer. Anything my husband and I asked for she made it happen. We live in New York and could only make it to the venue a few times before the big day. Every single time, we fell more in love with the venue.

Our wedding weekend feels like a blur, but Greta and her team executed every single detail we asked for flawlessly. Our guests felt happy, comfortable, and at home in the venue. We could not have been happier with our venue choice and our guests were enchanted with the wonderful holiday decor, the delicious food, and helpful staff.

Thank you Greta and Villa Bianca for making our New Year's Eve Wedding memorable and perfect. You all were a dream to work with!!

Profile Picture Dianna, 12/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Indoor, Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Outside Cake, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

We decided to use Villa Bianca since we were having a winter wedding and they gave us a great winter price. Greta took care of us and was AMAZING. She responded to every email within hours. Every detail was figured out in a very non stressful way. To be honest The Villa Bianca was the least stressful part of wedding planning. Everything was spot on and the food was delicious. The day of our December wedding it was very cold and they accommodated that myself (bride) and my bridesmaids take several pictures in their suite upstairs. It was lovely and heated so we loved having that option. The chapel was perfect as well since we had a handicapped family member and having everything there was exactly what we were looking for. Would definitely recommend them if you are looking to have a beautiful wedding at a wonderful price.

Profile Picture NANCY, 12/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding was at the Villa on 10/15/16 and everything was great. Ran smoothly and just everything we wanted. Karen and Greta in the office were such a help along the whole way and never made you feel like a bother- no matter how many times you emailed/called them. Wouldn't have asked for a better venue!

Profile Picture Jaimie, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Cake, Parking, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, China, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware
1.4

First of all my fiancé and I were in a wedding recently(JULY) at the Villa. It was a fun wedding and all went well. The food was very good as I understand that the owner is the chef. We stayed in the inn over night and the room was nothing to be desired I would have much rather stay at a near by hotl next time. Shortly after our friends wedding we decided to book ours there as well. They are planning on just giving the place away in some sort of essay contest? So what I would like to know is how they planned on making sure that all the things we discussed were going to stay in place? I didn't know who was taking it over, if they were going to be able to keep it open, if they were planning on changing anything about the venue and if they were I didn't know if there was going to be construction going on at the time of my wedding. The best part is 3 days after we signed our contract we were watching the evening news and found out from our television about the essay contest and what they were planning on doing with the Villa. As a result I called up and they claimed that they had told me about the whole thing! If I knew what the plans were I would have definitely not planned on having my wedding there!!! So I wanted to let all the future brides who are interested in looking at this place DONT! not to mention it needs badly to be updated and cleaned. Much happier with our new venue

Profile Picture User5260011, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Outside Cake, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

I had looked at many venues to book my wedding, including the venues that overlooked the river nearby. I'm so happy I made the right choice in booking this venue for several reasons. I have been to other weddings and the food was always cold and not very tasty. This venue had warm delicious meals and I received many complements. I also had many nieces/nephews at my wedding and the location (Crystal room) was extremely accommodating. By the end of the night the kids (about 25 all under age of 7) got a bit out of control and were running/dancing around the room, but the staff was very patient and never said a word. The room was the perfect size. At the end of the night, many of my guests said this was the best wedding they had ever been to as it was family friendly, a beautiful location, great food, and a very welcoming/accommodating environment. I would recommend this venue to family and friends. A huge bonus, the venue takes care of so many little things and you don't have to worry about all the a la cart. What else can you ask for??!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff was great!! Especially our Maitre'D, Ryan!! He relaxed us All and went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Leshel, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

great location. staff did a great job

Profile Picture Ernest, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Villa Bianca out did themselves with my daughter's wedding. They made sure it ran smoothly in every way. The food was excellent. The place is beautiful and the chapel wonderful for the ceremony. Unfortunately it is being sold, so don't know how the new people will run it.

Profile Picture Joan, 8/23/15, 5 Reviews
0.1

Went to an event here. Horrendous venue. They tried to decorate the main lobby, but it just looks cluttered with cheap stuff that's supposed to look fancy. Why have a bridge when there's dusty leaves there and no flowing water?

Other than the desperate need for renovations inside the venue, this leaves me questioning the food and silverware that is being brought out to the guests, Several guests at my table had plates that were dirty or food that was under-cooked (especially with the meat heavy dishes). The staff ran around like crazy trying to satisfy requests, but it seems like they could never get an answer. I asked for a new prime rib (since mine was under-cooked) and the staff came back speedily and promptly but the food came back just as lousy.

I think the issue here is the lack of organization and the lack of proper equipment. The staff is very friendly and attentive, so that is who the one star is going to, but all other aspects of Villa Bianca are plain awful. The venue needs major upgrades. The decorations are cheap and tacky. Chairs are falling apart, Parts of the table I sat at were very uneven making my champagne glass look like the leaning Tower of Pisa (not appealing when you're trying to eat a meal).

Before I attended my event here I read other reviews on Yelp.com and it seems like I am not the only one with these problems. All in all, the staff is very good, but the quality of the venue is not worth it. Even the newly renovated Estate and Penthouse have major issues already and they are relatively new.

If you're planning to have your wedding, baby shower, or any other special event here, skip it. You are not going to get the quality and luxury you deserve on your special day.

Profile Picture User5204956, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.1

There were many amazing things about this place and many downfalls. They scheduled another ceremony right after ours which we were told specifically they did not do that. Our pictures were rushed because of it. A few small things went wrong which were forgivable but my friends car was broken into.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/5/15, 4 Reviews
3.0

Totally mediocre. Everything about this venue (except maybe the outdoor pavilion which we did not have for our wedding, and except our maitre d') was mediocre. While it looks cute initially, just an extra look around shows you tired carpets, water marks, and peeling ceilings. Not exactly what I'd consider luxury. The kitchen must have lost our seating chart because a few tables in they started asking people (not confirming...asking) what they wanted for dinner, which caused them to run out of salmon. Several of my guests that originally chose salmon weren't able to have it. We were also served an incorrect side dish and my husband's and my prime rib were cooked totally wrong. I understand not everyone's meals might be perfect when there are so many guests, but to mess up the bride and groom's? That's just a lack of care. I found the staff a bit difficult to work with at times, as sometimes I didn't receive responses back for a few days. Due to circumstances I did have to have my wedding here, but if I could go back I wouldn't choose it again. They're also giving the venue away to whoever writes in with the best entry as to why they should run it, so the owner was obviously checked out already by the time I had my June wedding. I can only hope the new owners are better! I would only select this place if my budget didn't allow me to go anywhere better.

Profile Picture User4496273, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

Food was great. Service was awesome. Staff was Very helpful. Highly recommended....

Profile Picture Job, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just had my wedding here and it was amazing!!! The colors of my bakins were a little off from the color i chose but overall the service was great!! Our matrie D was amazing!!! She even gave us food to take home for the night. I would recommed this place for any event.

Profile Picture Chanae, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Inn and Villa Bianca is the place to get married in CT! Karen was so helpful in answering all of our questions and scheduling times to meet with us throughout the whole wedding planning process. Carla and Jessica were the ladies that were on hand during the wedding day and words do not express how thankful I am for them. They went above and beyond to ensure the day went off perfectly. Carla was calming and got anything my family and I possibly needed while getting ready on the day of the wedding. She made sure that everything was done on time and was there whenever I needed anything. She is the best! The ceremony was at Villa's Chapel which is absolutely gorgeous with the exposed wood beam ceilings. We had our reception in the Regency room, which has a separate bar area which is fun for guests to mingle in during the wedding. My guests cannot say enough good things about the service or the food. Villa Bianca takes care of all the small details for you, so that you are able to enjoy your wedding. I would highly recommend Villa Bianca to anyone getting married. It is the perfect place!

Profile Picture User4573685, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I just had my wedding reception at The Villa Bianca this past weekend and I can’t say enough nice things about the Villa Bianca and their staff. I can truly say the bartenders, my maître dee Leostina, and the owner Tony could not have been more hospitable, thorough, patient and on point for Everything. I gave the staff detailed instructions with my head counts, menu selection, seating chart, signature cocktail and pictures of how I wanted my centerpieces and minor decorations set up and they made it all happen. It helps if you are organized and provide them with this information and they give you a packet to write this all in but I also included a typed list hitting the highlights and they appreciated it. Our guests loved the venue (we had the outdoor pavilion) and everyone commented how amazing the food was. Comparatively we spent much less than several other venues we checked out and the Silver Package at the Villa came with 6 horderves, a cheese vegetable tray, wine at the tables, bread, salad, soup, pasta and guests got to choose from 1 of three fine course entrée selections that came with our choice of vegetable and starch, a 5 hour open bar and 3 hours of limo service! We ran late at our ceremony which pushed everything back and everyone at the Villa was very accommodating to this, especially our maitredee Leostina, who kept everything on point and flowing as it needed to be. They cleaned up all our decorations nicely and communicated with us to make sure we had what we wanted to take with us at the end of the night, and what we would like to pick up the following day. When we picked up all the leftover decorations the following day it was all there, packed nicely and neatly. I’m so happy I chose this venue for my special day, thanks to everyone there for making it a phenomenal experience.

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa Bianca was absolutely amazing during our wedding process! Jessica, the maitre' D was so attentive to all of our needs and even made sure we ate during our reception. The whole staff made the wedding planning a great experience, and the bridal suite is simply amazing!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue for our wedding. They worked with us the whole way to help us reach our vision. Food was amazing... Exactly what we were looking for. Maître d service was very helpful throughout our whole wedding. Ceremony outside was amazing... We got some really great photos. Reception was so much fun!
I would highly recommend this venue for future weddings!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The service was great and everybody could not stop talking about how beautiful the grounds and pavilion were for the wedding venue. It was very affordable as well.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/21/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding. The entire staff were SO professional and extremely helpful. They made sure everything went smoothly (from beginning to end) and that our guests (and us) were taken care of. I literally did not have to worry about anything. I really cannot say enough great things, and highly recommend the venue to anyone interested in finding their special place!! Food and prices were AMAZING ! Thank you Villa Bianca and STAFF for a FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!

Profile Picture Ada, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The food was remarkable our guest said it was the best Prime Rib Ever! The matradee (Jess) we had was the best ever. Everything was perfect including the rooms at the INN. The chocolate fountain was a beautiful touch. The bridal party was catered to the chapel was beautiful. I don't have one complaint and that is unusual for me.

Profile Picture Beth, 2/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Husband and I were recently married at the inn at Villa Bianca and we are extremely happy with the venue. The services we received from Tony, Deb, Karen and Peggy in the planning process was always top notch and on point. Everyone was extremely accommodating and kind in answering my many questions and quelling my concerns. The venue also made many special accommodations for us during the planning process which helped us to have exactly the package we wanted at a price point we could afford. The Villa Bianca also recommended all of the vendors that we used, who were all awesome. The weekend of our wedding, our Maitre d Jessica was fantastic. She met us for our rehearsal at the chapel and made sure our ceremony went exactly as planned (although our ceremony was a little different from the norm). She set up everything in the Chapel and our reception room the way we wanted it, anticipated what we wanted before we could even ask and assured that everything went smoothly. All of the guests we spoke with told us that they had an extremely good time at our wedding. Many said it was one of the best weddings they had been to. They commented on how beautiful the venue was, how delicious the food was as well as how well planned the menu options were (we had a five course meal, 6 passed Hors d'oeuvres and a chocolate fountain). We put a great deal of time, money and thought into our wedding and found that The Inn at Villa Bianca far exceeded our expectations. I would recommend this venue to anybody.

Profile Picture User2986807, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews