Inn at Tranquility Farm Reviews

Inn at Tranquility Farm 5
Inn at Tranquility Farm 6
Inn at Tranquility Farm 7

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2015

I'm a photographer, and have visited The Inn at Tranquility Farm many times and photographed events there as well. It is an absolutely breathtaking venue. The pavilion and house are beautifully furnished, and create a feel of both comfort and luxury. The staff provides a superior level of service that's unmatched. If I were able to go back in time, and re-do my wedding, this is place I would want to have it!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Carol · Married on 06/20/2015

My daughter was looking for a wedding site in the mountains near Asheville. She called on Saturday and they had found a couple of sites they liked. They had one more site to look at on Sunday, but they had pretty much made up their minds. The last one would have to be spectacular to sway them. She called back on Sunday: It was spectacular.

The Inn at Tranquility Farms is on a mountainside. The wedding and reception venues overlook the valley. It's beautiful. The people there never told us how they did things. It was all about what we (meaning my daughter, the bride) wanted.

A beautiful Inn with beautiful scenery and wonderful people. Our friends and family thought it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Julia · Married on 10/14/2017

Sutton at the Inn helped our dream wedding become a reality. The venue is absolutely stunning, even better than the pictures if you can believe it, and everything went perfectly thanks to all the great recommended vendors, and Sutton keeping everything in line and organized. If we had to do it all again, we wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 11/23/2017

All of our guests loved the venue. It was so beautiful and the staff was very attentive.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Joseph · Married on 04/30/2016

Beautiful setting for an intimate wedding and reception. Owners are very helpful. Would recommend to friends.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't say enough about the Inn at Tranquility Farm for our May 2017 wedding. Its no secret that its in a beautiful location with a breathtaking view but the quality of the Inn as a venue goes beyond that. As an event planner for many years I have very high expectations about how an event should be planned and run, Sutton and the Inn exceeded all of those expectations. From the very first meeting Sutton was helpful and personable with lots of suggestions for vendors and ideas for decor. She always responded to emails within a day leading up to the day of and coordinated flawlessly with all of our vendors day of. When I wanted a difficult lighting set up Sutton was willing to work with me to make my vision come true! I believe the difference is in the details and thats truly where the Inn stands out. The little signs they put out, the things they care about, the ideas they give. I even ran into the owner one day I was up there and she recognized my name as her "May bride!" Its amazing that a venue can make every bride feel like they are the only person getting married there the entire year!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Inn at Tranquility Farm 8

Emily · Married on 10/08/2017

The venue was so beautiful!!!! We wanted our dream wedding in the mountains and this was it! The pictures are great on the site, but it really takes a visit in person to enjoy the place. They offer different packages that include use of their tables, chairs, linens and decor. They also allow you to bring in your own decor. The big bonus is that you can bring in your own alcohol and drinks. You just have to hire a certified Bartender. This saves on money big time!

Before the wedding, Sutton always responded promptly to my questions I sent her via email and answered the questions I asked. The day of the wedding Sutton stepped in when there was issues with transportation.

The only concern I had was with the venue recommendation of Party Envy for the wedding package for flowers and day of coordination. I was not happy with thier pre-wedding planning services and promptness. Overall, I was very happy with everything else though!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Abi · Married on 07/13/2018

3.5
      3.0

This place is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It was love at first sight when we did our first walkthrough. The natural beauty of the mountains, plus the cozy Inn made for an amazing wedding! Our guests enjoyed walking around the grounds and took a lot of their own photos in the many hideaways of the property. Staying the night at the Inn and waking up to those views was absolutely stunning. You do pay for those views, but I cannot wait to see our photos when they arrive! Additionally, the staff are very professional, flexible, and easy to work with! It was the wedding we dreamed of, come to life!

Sent on 07/17/2018