Inn at Osprey Point Reviews

34 | Rock Hall, MD

34 Reviews for Inn at Osprey Point

• User5045936 · event on: 05/02/2015

The venue is absolutely beautiful with a view of the waterfront from the dining room and situated in a beautiful area. The atmosphere in the venue is second to none. The event staff are very down to earth, knowledgable and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this venue for any event!

Sent on 05/05/2015
  • User4874754 · event on: 03/07/2015

Devon and Casey were absolutely wonderful. My sister and I planned a surprise anniversary party for our parents and with Devon and Casey's help, it was perfect. Before booking the venue, the planners were the most responsive we came in contact with, and throughout the whole process they remained knowledgeable and very helpful. They quickly responded to any question we had and we always felt confident in the planning and execution of the event. Osprey is a wonderful venue and Devon and Casey made our event run perfectly.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Christine · Married on 09/27/2014

Not long after my daughter got engaged, we started looking on-line for possible wedding venues. When I came across Osprey Point during one of my on-line searches, it rose to the top of my list as it seemed ideal for my daughter and her fiance's wedding. We scheduled an appointment to check out the venue and we were all so impressed, we didn't have to look any further. The venue itself is just beautiful, and ALL the people who work there are the best in the business. Throughout the year-long process of planning the wedding, the entire staff -- especially the event planners, Casey and Devon -- were incredibly helpful and made us feel as though my daughter's wedding was just as important to them as it was to us. The wedding turned out to be absolutely perfect -- and weeks later family and friends who attended are still talking about how much they enjoyed it! Thank you, Osprey Point, for making my daughter's special day truly special.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Paul · Married on 08/23/2014

you could not ask for a more thoughtful staff. They were so accommodating to our needs. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Osprey Point ensured our wedding and our wedding weekend was perfect. The event planner, Casey, was friendly and helpful and was wonderful the entire process. Everyone on the staff was helpful and pleasant at all times, with several of our guests remarking how exceptional their service was. The food, the stay, the rooms and all the little details were wonderful. Our wedding grew from 30 to 50 people and it was no problem at all.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Incredible event, incredible help with planning, locating vendors to support tent rentals, flowers, and anything needed nearby. Outstanding service and attention to detail, not just for the wedding, but for the numerous out of town guests that stayed at the Inn and Farmhouse for the weekend of the event. The food was superb, and Casey planned everything so that it ran smoothly and without a hitch. It could not have been better, and the staff and venue could not have been more perfect.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Meg · Married on 11/09/2013

Fantastic venue, fantastic staff. We had a great wedding weekend that was pretty much exactly as we'd planned it. Casey and the Osprey Staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect during the entire weekend, were very flexible about accommodating requests, and generally made sure every one of our guests had a great weekend. I'd recommend Osprey for any special event, but especially weddings. They make sure you're completely happy with your big day.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Casey · Married on 09/07/2013

My wedding was on Sept 7, 2013 and it was the most beautiful day of my life! The Inn at Osprey Point is the most incredible venue for a wedding. We visited a couple different places around the Eastern Shore but as soon as we arrived at the Osprey Point and met Casey, the event planner, we knew we found our spot.
    The Inn at Osprey Point allows you and your guests to have the entire grounds for your wedding weekend. They have the Main Inn, the Farmhouse and also the Annex where your guest can all stay and also enjoy an amazing complimentary breakfast each morning. The Farmhouse was such a great spot to have hor'dourves after our rehearsal and a bonfire. Even after our wedding, our guest moved over to the Farmhouse to continue the party and enjoy the bonfire. Our wedding party stayed there the whole weekend and everyone just loved the convenience of being right there at the venue.
    Besides the Osprey being one of the most stunning venues, the staff made our experience that more spectacular. All of my guests at our wedding complemented the staff on how they were some of the most pleasant people and were willing to do anything to make our guests happy. The event planner Casey was amazing to work with. I live over 3 hours away from Osprey Point and planning our wedding could have been very stressful but Casey really made the planning run smooth and stress free! Another person at the Osprey we have to praise is Matt the chef. Oh my goodness, the food that Matt made was hands down some of the best food I have ever had. We originally wanted a buffet but after sitting down and talking with Casey and Matt we decided to go with a duet plate (Strip Steak and Crab Cake). It was so amazing, that we are already planning a trip to go back in a few months with a group of friends for dinner!
    I truly had the wedding I always wanted and I just want to say Thank You to The Inn at Osprey Point for making Erik and my day one of the most beautiful and memorable days of our lives!

Sent on 10/07/2013

We couldn't have had a more perfect wedding weekend than the one we enjoyed at the Inn at Osprey Point. We had visited the Inn before and worked with the staff for about six months planning, but our experience that weekend exceeded all our expectations. Everything was seamless, our family and friends adored the property, the staff (especially event planner Casey, manager Greta and innkeeper Terry) was exceptional, the grounds were beautiful, and the food was excellent (we had a brunch reception). Each guest room is unique, and they are all just lovely. The fully equipped Farmhouse was the perfect "social center" for the weekend - we rented a tent for behind the building, and Osprey Point provided numerous picnic tables and a fire pit for s'mores making.

Sent on 03/02/2015