Inn at Mystic Reviews

30 | Mystic, CT

30 Reviews for Inn at Mystic

My wedding at the Inn at Mystic couldn't have been more perfect. It was budget-friendly, simple, elegant and the whole event ran so smoothly thanks to the amazing team of staff and our fabulous wedding coordinators. We still have people who tell us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/06/2015

The staff at Inn at Mystic is very professional and fun! They made planning and prepping for our wedding day very pleasant. Tiffany Toscano made sure all was in order for the 2 days we were at the Inn. Not only is the staff great, but the food is wonderful. The Chef at the Harbour House restaurant, which is part of the inn, serves really delicious meals and even with a 125 person wedding not one detail was missed. They even accommodated a last minute gluten free request.

We had so much fun on our wedding day. The venue is beautiful for both ceremony and an outdoor reception. Our guests and wedding party also loved being able to reconvene at the Harbour House restaurant after the reception.

Sent on 12/15/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah Hansen · Married on 09/27/2019

Great Staff & Beautiful Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at the Inn/Haley Mansion last weekend. The entire staff was extremely attentive, pleasant, and helpful. They made sure the day went off without a hitch. They were accessible throughout the day and responded promptly to all of our needs and requests. Their five-star service continued after the conclusion of the wedding as they carefully packed and organized all of our decorations to make for an easy clean up in the morning. They were genuinely invested in making sure that our day was absolutely perfect. The mansion is charming and unique with gorgeous views and plenty of photo opportunities.

A special thank you to Mary Brasile who took over as our wedding planner. She took the time to meet with us in person, answered all inquiries promptly and thoroughly, and made us feel relaxed and confident that everything was taken care of. She was genuinely excited for us and invested in our special day. She listened to all of our ideas and made them come alive with her own decorative and creative touches. We would highly recommend the Haley Mansion, Mary, and the staff for a fabulous wedding experience.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Karen · Married on 10/14/2017

3.5

OMG - I was not the one to pick this place out, it was actually my mother who had a business gathering there. She TOLD ME that "THAT's WHERE YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED"....lol I had never seen the place before until she showed me. Oh MY!! It was worth it - bigtime! The staff was so responsive the day of, the tasting was great, the whole experience was fabulous. Thank you to Melana....she made our day the best it could be. She knew where I wanted everything, and how it was to be handled. She was attentive all night long, to us and my family.
    I have no regrets about booking this place. Everyone enjoyed themselves and it went off without a "hitch".... :)

Sent on 10/28/2017

3.4
      2.0
      3.0

Venue is beautiful.
    Event planner was not responsive in emails but able to reach by phone.
    Room was a good price as well.

Sent on 04/10/2015