Inlight Lighting Inc. Event Lighting, MC/DJ Services & Event Rental Reviews

42 | Arcadia, CA

42 Reviews for Inlight Lighting Inc. Event Lighting, MC/DJ Services & Event Rental

Monica · Married on 04/24/2010

Terry is an amazing vendor to work with. Our wedding was in the courtyard of a museum and he transformed the space into a warm nightclub feel by his wonderful lighting skills. Not only is he great at what he does....he is also professional and really easy to work with. I am so glad to have had his expertise at our wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2010

k · Married on 04/17/2010

Terry at Inlight Lighting is super easy to work with. He was, by far, the most responsive vendor I worked with - always responding to my emails within an hour. I planned our wedding from the SF Bay Area and never met Terry or even spoke with him on the phone! I had a pretty good idea of what kind of lighting I wanted, and he was able to provide exactly what I wanted for a really good price.

Overall, Terry is responsive, honest, dependable, and really knows his stuff. I highly recommend Terry & Inlight Lighting if you're looking for lighting services.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Lynette · Married on 04/17/2010

Working with Terry from Inlight Lighting was one of the best experiences I have had working with a vendor. Terry was completely honest with us when we were deciding on whether to have uplighting for our reception venue. He gave us his professional opinion and was brutally honest with what we could expect from lighting in a venue with such low ceilings. Either way we decided to have uplighting anyway and Terry provided us with the best quality of service and awesome pricing as well.

For the big day Inlight provided a clean and easy setup for our lighting and everything was done to our exact specifications that we had discussed.

I would definitely recommend Inlight Lighting to any bride.

Sent on 04/24/2011

Chris · Married on 04/03/2010

Thinking about special lighting for your special occasion? I say go for go it! It’s a must for your celebration. At my wedding banquet, everyone was in awe (and maybe a little envy) of how beautiful our banquet hall was set up! Inlight had so many color lights to choose from so my husband and I went for the blue lighting. It just looked gorgeous and since there were so many colors to choose from, the blue lighting color coordinated with our table arrangements! Inlight Lighting Terry is very nice and honest person. I highly recommended you to Terry.

Sent on 05/07/2010

Chris · Married on 04/03/2010

Thinking about special lighting for your special occasion? I say go for go it! It’s a must for your celebration. At my wedding banquet, everyone was in awe (and maybe a little envy) of how beautiful our banquet hall was set up! Inlight had so many color lights to choose from so my husband and I went for the blue lighting. It just looked gorgeous and since there were so many colors to choose from, the blue lighting color coordinated with our table arrangements! Inlight Lighting Terry is very nice and honest person. I hightly recommended you to Terry.

Sent on 05/07/2010

vickie · Married on 01/30/2010

Service means everything to me, and inlightlighting provided beyond great service. They’re really experts in what they do and worked with my vision of how I wanted my mood and setting to be. They took in consideration of my décor and suggested that pink lighting would be best since my arrangements were white and pink. The lights looked absolutely wonderful. I also booked their DJ and the music was great also. The DJ worked with the type of wedding party music I wanted. All of my guest were getting down to the dance floor and were having a blast.

Sent on 04/11/2010

cleo · Married on 01/23/2010

When I finally got married, I was highly recommended from close friends to go to inlightlighting. They literally cater to my needs and knew how to make my banquet hall look even more fantastic. I’ve realized that lighting is so essential, such as any other décor is essential to bring out the atmosphere of your occasion. And also, no party is a party without music so we hired the DJ too. The DJ was laidback and professional about the music I wanted to play. The music was wedding friendly with a mix of dance and romantic love songs. I’m pleasantly satisfied with how professional everyone was at inlight. I will be recommending inlightlighting to all my friends and family!

Sent on 04/02/2010

Triyillo · Married on 09/05/2009

I’ve been to several weddings but I’ve never thought much about lighting. I can’t describe how much lighting makes a difference for your party. I was referred by a girl friend that had lighting for her wedding. I did LED lighting. I must say, it’s a small fortune but in the end everyone will remember your celebration for a long time. Also, Inlight lighting at inlight were great, Terry worked with the place where I held my banquet. I would highly recommend inlight because they are so professional at what they do and they know how to create an inspiring setting.

Sent on 05/05/2010

Trujillo · Married on 09/05/2009

I’ve been to several weddings but I’ve never thought much about lighting. I can’t describe how much lighting makes a difference for your party. I was referred by a girl friend that had lighting for her wedding. I did LED lighting. I must say, it’s a small fortune but in the end everyone will remember your celebration for a long time. Also, the people at inlight were great, they worked with the place where I held my banquet. I would highly recommend inlight because they are so professional at what they do and they know how to create an inspiring setting.

Sent on 05/05/2010

We had hired Inlight Lighting for our wedding this year, and we are so happy we did. We learned of the by admiring the lighting of our friend's wedding, and immediately asked for the info after they came back from their honeymoon. Not only will Terry create beautiful mood lighting that is both memorable and romantic, Terry himself is terrific to work with. He even created for us a personalized monogram GOBO that added a beautiful touch to our Special Day. Thank you Inlight Lighting for what you do, and the competitive rates you provide (brides - no need to look elsewhere, Terry has the best rates in town, hands down). A+!!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Eddie · Married on 06/02/2012

Terry Rocks!!! Such good prices along with quality lighting. You're a fool if you dont book him. =)

Sent on 06/13/2012

lily · Married on 05/05/2012

Great Service!!! Nice people....
    Definitely recommend

Sent on 06/14/2012

michelle · Married on 09/26/2009

Inlight Lighting is seriously one of our favorite vendors. My husband and I are kind of doing thing very detail. But Terry Ling is a great canvas to work with and I knew I had the right guy when I first met him. His eyes opened up so wide when he saw the room that I wanted him to light up. He really knows his stuff when it comes to lighting. We considering some color options, but it was Terry who created a mixture of amber gels that really made the room pop. Terry never tried to force any ideas on me, but he honestly suggested what he thought would be great for the room. His lighting package that we used really took the room to a whole other level. We got the very good promotion price. We were very happy to use him, Inlight Lighting

Sent on 11/06/2009

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2014

Terri offers very affordable services from lighting to projector rentals. He is friendly and was very helpful with all our questions.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Cindy · Married on 09/02/2012

Terry Ling of Inlight Lighting was a pleasure to work with. I went to his office with my then fiance to check out his services. i told Terry of my wedding colors and we played with the colors until it was just perfect. Terry is pretty familiar with the many venues around Southern California, so he suggests the number of uplights to make a wow factor when you walk into the room, but is also mindful of the price if you provide him with a budget. I used Inlight Lighting for my uplights, pin lights and GOBO. Terry recently also did the lights and GOBO for my friend's wedding and it was fabulous! Would recommend Terry to anyone!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Shannon · Married on 10/22/2011

4.2

the quality of the rental service is outstanding.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Ellen · Married on 06/18/2011

Terry was great to work with- responsive, accommodating and very pleasant to work with. The chivari chairs were a beautiful addition to my wedding! He also has a good selection of uplights & can customize Gobo lights for a very competitive price!

Sent on 09/22/2011