INJOY ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

113 | Seattle, WA

113 Reviews for INJOY ENTERTAINMENT

• Teresa

Teresa Schreiber · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Looking for awesome soundtrack for your wedding day?? Jason at INJOY will make it happen

My husband and I had a great experience with Jason. He was very prompt in responses, very professional, can provide more than just music including lighting ( turned out great to set the dancing mood), all around terrific experience. He is awesome at mixing and setting your big day to the perfect sound track.
    Finding the music or DJ for our wedding day was probably the thing we were dreading the most simply because in our experience at other people's weddings the music/ DJ can really make or break the atmosphere for the party and energy.
    Jason however calmed those fears as he was very organized, helpful and easy to work with. He made our day that much better and unforgettable.
    Definitely would recommend him.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Emily Martinez · Married on 04/28/2018

Excellent DJ!

Jason is an excellent DJ! My wedding was quite the party thanks to his excellent dj-ing, and every one of my friends and family members has told me it was one of the most fun weddings they've been to, because it felt like a big, fun, party. The dance floor was completely packed most of the night because of Jason's ability to read the room and play music that matched the vibe of the guests.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Injoy did sound and music for our ceremony and reception. They did a great job and kept the party going all night without being obtrusive. We did not follow a traditional timeline, and they absolutely worked with us and kept everyone on the same page. They also have great software for collaborating (video conferencing for out of town brides, electronic song request list and song recommendations, online timeline creation, etc.) that makes working with them very easy.

Sent on 08/25/2015

My husband and I worked with INJOY, in particular Al, Chad and Jason, for our June wedding. They were extremely easy to work with given their 'young' vibe (i.e. the personalized client website where you can pay invoices, submit song selections, submit the timeline, submit the pronunciation of wedding party names, etc). Leading up to the wedding, there was one instance it took a few days for a response to my e-mail; which was likely due to the 3+ people involved from INJOY. Typically with other vendors, there is just one main point of contact, so it was a little bit different communicating with multiple contacts from one vendor. Other than that, our wedding was a bit complex but INJOY handled it well. We had live performances (acapella, piano, guitar, duets) during the ceremony and reception. They were accommodating and showed their true commitment to having the wedding run smoothly. Chad and Jason came to the wedding on their float day in order to provide an extra set of hands and eyes. I got the sense that we were taken care of. The wedding went off without a hitch and the music, volume, lights - all of it transformed the rather older, more tame venue into a dance party. Al was the opposite of a cheesy emcee, sounding more like a friend DJ-ing the party rather than a DJ DJ-ing the party. He was very flexible when we made a last minute change to the reception events; he made it clear that it's our day and he can make whatever changes needed. These guys were the perfect fit for us and our wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Erin · Married on 03/31/2012

Great DJ, professional company! Chad was our DJ and was completely professional and easy to work with throughout the planning process. I was able to complete my DJ worksheet online which was very convenient. All of my guests had a great time and Chad helped to move things along as we didn't have a coordinator. About 3 hours before my ceremony my ceremony musician called and said he would not be able to play in the rain, although it was actually not raining at our location. I called Chad and he was amazingly accommodating, he said he would only need 15 minutes notice to pull of the ceremony music as well. We didn't end up needing him (like I said it wasn't raining) but he completely made me feel at ease. Thanks for an awesome evening!!

Sent on 04/04/2012
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 06/26/2011

I found Injoy Entertainment through yelp. I was actually researching reviews on some other DJ's in the San Diego area and came across a review from Injoy regarding another DJ company. I thought this was very nice of them to compliment another DJ so I decided to research them.

My husband and I did not want a typical wedding DJ who likes to hear themselves talk or likes to dish out the cheese. We were very particular about who was going to "set the tone" for our wedding. We wanted our dinner hour to be nice and well rounded but then we wanted it to be a party after cake cutting. I had interviewed several DJ's prior to finally meeting with Chad. There were a couple of total cheeseballs and there were a couple who were very nice, but there wasn't that edge I was looking for. Everyone says the same thing...that they aren't cheesey and they do what you want because it's "your day". Ha. I can't tell you how many DJ's would tell me that and then when I ask them to give me an example of how they would do something (for example get the crowd dancing)...they would do exactly what I said I didn't want (ex: interactive games).

Anyway, when I met with Chad, he went right into telling me about himself and how he got in to the business. He seemed sincere and down to earth. He seemed to "get it" and understand what I was looking for. He had previously worked as a club DJ and I could tell just by the way he spoke about music and how he approaches mixing. He is pretty easy going and when I brought up a possible timing issue, he put my mind to ease by telling me how he would handle the situation. After our meeting, I knew I would be in good hands with Chad and he would be able to deliver. I was right. Chad was awesome.

I can't tell you how many people came up to me during the wedding, complimenting me on my DJ selection. He kept the energy and flow going. He made the necessary announcements, was courteous with my guests, was professional, and cranked it up after the cake. Even today, 2 weeks after the wedding...I was having lunch with a friend and she commented on how great our DJ was.

Injoy Entertainment is a pleasure to work with. Very reasonable pricing too. It may be a little confusing when you contact them initially as they are in the process of expanding to other states. But DJ Chad...you need to hire him.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional, easy to work with and modern

This operation felt like how I'd want to run a company of this nature. Our point of contact, Jason, and our DJ, Waylon, were both fantastic to work with in every sense of the word. We were able to create our playlists through their web portal and all meetings with both parties were handled professionalism as well as excitement. When it came to the reception Waylon was super supportive and independent at the same time which was exactly what we were hoping for from our DJ. Everything went smoothly and I'd recommend Injoy without reservation.

Sent on 10/15/2019

InJoy was extremely professional and easy to work with. They met us in our neighborhood a while before the wedding and then Joy agreed to meet us just before to run things through. Joy was great, extremely communicative and an overall pleasure to work with. My only suggestion is that she do less announcing during the event. Our vendor did not want our music played too loud and Joy explained this over the mic to our guests that there was an issue with the neighbor. I thought this could have gone unsaid, but it was no big deal. Overall, she was very responsive, in tune with our needs, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/16/2014

tracey · Married on 08/11/2013

We used Injoy Entertainment as our DJ vendor for my daughter's wedding reception at The Loft @UCSD, catered by Zanzibar and THE AMAZING Erin Campbell. Our DJ for the night was Paul and although we had a slight problem with the Bride and Groom first dance song, the rest of the evening went on smoothly! Paul kept the dance floor full all night long and I can not remember one time when there were not people dancing! Paul was accommodating and responsive to any requests I had and he was present and very involved in what he was doing. Paul helped make our event fun and memorable! If people remember nothing else, they will remember they danced all night! Thanks Paul!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Tianji · Married on 08/27/2017

Jason and their team are really friendly, professional and easy to work with. We really had an wonderful experience on our big day.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Arman · Married on 06/10/2017

4.2

Jason did an awesome job reading the crowd and keeping everyone dancing! We gave him broad instructions and a couple of specific requests and he accommodated us fantastically!! He did miss a couple of songs we wanted, but oh well... No one's perfect.

Sent on 10/31/2017

3.5
      3.0
      3.5

We had Al as our DJ and his DJing is AWESOME. We couldn't get people off the dance floor (which is always a good thing at a wedding). Song selection was great! The one piece of feedback on Al, is that his MC skills/timing do need some work. He announced events like the father/daughter dance without any head's up and started playing the song before me or my dad were out on the dance floor (or even close). He also could have been a little bit louder when announcing the bridal party.

Right before the wedding, it was a little difficult to get a hold of the team to go over some last minute details, but they did work with our ability to only meet-up in the evenings after work.

All in all though, I was incredibly pleased, and after having spoken to a few guests post wedding day, no one seemed to notice any of the potential hiccups. I would recommend Al.

Sent on 11/08/2013

1.4
      2.0
      1.5
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

We selected Injoy Entertainment as our DJ for our summer wedding. They came with good reviews however we had a very different experience with their company. First they had to change the DJ on short notice since the aforementioned DJ had issues with a previous wedding. They were unresponsive and difficult to get ahold of to confirm getting a new DJ which was very stressful to deal with a month before the wedding date. With this sudden change it didn't seem they were willing to help out with the cost or potentially through in any extras to soothe the change we had to make on their behalf. On the wedding the DJ stopped playing the music throughout the ceremony and the wrong times. During the cocktail hour had music that had been copied from Pandora or another station that had commercials in it. Then it came to the reception. Every song that was played out of our provided song list was a disaster and the guests sat out for. It felt as if this was the first wedding this DJ had attended. It was not a great experience and I would not recommend going with this company for your wedding.

Sent on 08/24/2014