INJOY ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

113 | Seattle, WA

113 Reviews for INJOY ENTERTAINMENT

• patrishans08

Patricia · Married on 04/06/2013

The whole Injoy Team is awesome. They are very professional and they are easy to talk to. They made sure that we have a 30-minute teleconference to talk about the details to make our reception program run smoothly. Al was the one who was at our actual reception. He is very good. He played very nice music and made sure that he played the genres that we requested to be played. Thank you so much for everything that you all did to make our wedding so perfect! We definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Emma · Married on 10/20/2012

Eric Ackerman DJ'ed our wedding and I couldn't be more happy. He got absolutely everyone up and dancing at our reception - when the dance floor filled up people danced between tables and along the back of the room. It was amazing.

His song selection was spot-on, and instead of just playing one song after another he blended them together so that the energy never slacked.

In addition to being an excellent DJ Eric was very helpful when we were working with him before the event. He helped us figure out our reception timeline, and suggested some things we could do to make the evening run smoother. He also met up with us on two occasions: first to get a look at the reception venue to see where he could go, and the second time to take a look at our ceremony venue.

He was so easy going and easy to work with - I remember at one point when we were at the ceremony site after he had gotten a look at the facilities and figured out his stuff he helped us measure some things that we were measuring and do some other stuff, my (now) mother-in-law asked us "oh, is this your friend?" and my mom responded with "well, he's our DJ, but he is acting very much like our friend." and I think that this is a very accurate description of all our interactions with Eric.

One last thing I want to say about what a joy it was to work with Eric: every time I would talk with someone on the phone or have an email communication about the wedding I would come away more stressed than I was before communicating with them. Not Eric. Every single time we talked I would walk away with a sense of peace and relief that he had our back and he knew what he was doing and that everything would turn out great. And it did.

I seriously recommend this company. 5 stars is not enough. Thank you Injoy for making our night spectacular.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Katie · Married on 09/08/2012

The whole reason I hired these guys was because I went to another wedding that was so much fun I had to have them do mine. They were so amazing and helpful, giving us song lists and suggestions for lighting, etc. But the best part was they played so many amazing songs (and none of which I said I didn't want) that people were on the dance floor all night. They even had super obscure songs that I had requested and did a custom mix for our grand entrance dance. They had a wireless mike for our officiant during the vows so we didn't have to worry about anyone not hearing us. There was a bit of chaos before the ceremony where things weren't set up how I wanted so people were running around trying to fix things and I didn't know he was the DJ at the time, but without anyone asking, he was setting up the uplights for us and helping me fix table runners. Paul was incredible, so nice and helpful and I can't thank him enough for such a wonderful time. Numerous people came up to us telling us it was the best wedding they'd ever been to and I think a lot of that was because of the excellent service that Paul and Injoy provided. Thanks so much guys!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Catherine · Married on 08/25/2012

My husband and I hired Chad from Injoy Entertainment to DJ our wedding last August. We wanted a DJ who was professional, experienced, chill, fun, non-cheesy, and who could provide quality dance lighting. Chad was definitely all of those things. From the very start, he and his business partner Jason were very professional. They made me feel comfortable with the whole process. I am extremely detail oriented, so I had tons of questions, and they were very responsive and happy to answer all of my many questions. They were up front about pricing, and were happy to make sure we had everything we needed for wedding day - like playing music at our separate ceremony location, providing battery operated speakers required for the ceremony venue, a little extra setup time, an extra lapel microphone for our officiant, etc.

My husband and I knew that our DJ was extremely important for setting the vibe, and to act as MC of our wedding. We provided Chad with a long list of songs that we wanted played at different times throughout the night. He did a great job of playing our songs, and throwing in other songs based on what he knew of our music preferences. For our ceremony, Chad set an elegant, pretty, and classy mood, and worked with my pro singer friend who performed at our ceremony. He set a chill, fun vibe for cocktail hour and dinner (our whole head table broke out into song multiple times), and he kept the dance floor packed the whole rest of the night! All our guests, young and old, were up and dancing! The lighting contributed perfectly to set the mood for dancing too.

I would definitely recommend Injoy Entertainment, especially DJ Chad! You should meet with them for sure!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Our DJ was Eric and he was awesome! He played everything we wanted and played music that the crowd was definitely into. Everything about the music that night was flawless. He's also just a cool, genuine guy. Jason (one of the owners) was great too. Very quick to respond to any questions and was very helpful. I definitely recommend these guys!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Christina · Married on 06/23/2012

Injoy is so professional, punctual and definitely made my wedding! They were very patient with me and my schedule. My DJ Steve was so flexible, attentive, had all my music I requested (even my off the wall mixes) and had everyone dancing!!!! I got so many complements from all my guests about the music playing! I was beyond impressed and completely satisfied. Go Injoy or Go Home!

Sent on 06/25/2012
  • User2067319 · 2+ years ago

I met with Phil and Chad after meeting with a few DJ's in the area and immediately knew these guys were perfect! Just super fun, cool guys who aren't gonna cheese out your wedding. They went through a package and customized it to work perfectly for our Indian-American fusion wedding. Its hard to find DJ's who can specialize in both and they did it. Phil (my day of DJ) worked with me days prior in picking out perfect songs for literally every single one of our important moments, ie recessional music, cake cutting, father-daughter, bridal party entrance etc. During the Hindu ceremony, the traditional music was played on point and same with the Christian portion. He kept the dance floor going strong during the reception (even with indian bhangra music!), the guests were bummed when we had to leave! My friends are still saying they never had so much fun dancing!
    I worked with Jason for lights and AV equipment and he was so helpful. Light and AV equip are hard things to plan and he was so great about emailing and answering all our questions!
    Couldn't recommend these guys enough! Perfect for our fusion wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2012

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2012

My husband and I were so happy that we chose Injoy. Jason was very responsive and professional in setting things up for us. Chad was our DJ, and he was very thorough both in our meeting with him and in preparing for the day. They were very flexible in that both my husband and I were outside of San Diego most of the time. Chad was available to meet with us on the few weeks that we were actually in San Diego. And Jason was very responsive with the little details and questions that I would e-mail him about. I would always get an answer within a day.
    Chad was the best DJ ever. We had submitted a song list to him, but he had a great sense of what other songs we would like. He played songs where we were thinking, "How did we forget to add this on the list?" The venue also had some power issues, so when my husband and I saw Chad hustle to fix it, we were thinking, "Best DJ ever!"

Sent on 05/27/2012

Justin and Marian · Married on 04/27/2012

"My husband and I were dedicated to finding a Wedding DJ that would make our wedding memorable for our friends and family, without any of the typical "cheesy wedding music." Injoy Entertainment was recommended to us by our photographer, who of course has attended many a wedding, so we took his recommendation without hesitation.

After an initial meeting with Chad to discuss the style and tone of our wedding, we continued to collaborate with him as to the songs we wanted and how we wanted the evening to progress. Injoy was extremely professional and organized in their presentation and how they gathered information from us. We felt very confident that they would be able to deliver and they most certainly did!

Our reception was exactly how we imagined it would be, from start to finish. As soon as people were finished with their meal, the dance floor was packed and everyone was dancing. We danced, and danced, and danced...which is exactly what we wanted. No awkward moments of nobody dancing or songs that didn't flow. Chad was amazing and our friends are still talking about how cool our DJ and the music was. It was definitely the best night of our lives and we owe a part of that to Injoy for making the night so memorable."

Sent on 10/08/2012

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2012

Chad from Injoy was excellent. He was fun and kept the guests informed of everything that was going on. I had given a playlist, but wanted to make sure that the dance floor stayed busy all night. When he went to play one of our songs and people started to leave the floor, he instantly changed the song (but smoothly) and the dance floor was hopping again. Our reception was one of the most fun weddings. We have heard from several guests how much fun they had and the a big portion of that was thanks to Chad. I would recommend Injoy and Chad to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Sent on 05/13/2012
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 02/25/2012

These guys are top notch!!

The whole reception was exactly what we discussed and planned. Chad was on top of everything and checked in with us frequently throughout the evening to make sure everything was how we wanted it.

Our guests never stopped dancing and said it was one of the best receptions they ever attended!!!

Love these guys.

Sent on 03/13/2012

Kelly · Married on 02/18/2012

If you want to enjoy the music on your big day definitely give Injoy a call! After meeting with numerous wedding DJs we were starting to get discouraged by the lack of fun, hip options out there. After seeing Chad and Jason's video we knew right away they would be perfect. Luckily Chad Fortin was free on our date and he rocked the house! Not only is Injoy Entertainment professional and very talented but they are all around nice guys.

I would recommend Chad or Jason to anyone getting married or having an event. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Angela · Married on 11/26/2011

I recently hired Injoy to DJ my wedding and we were completely blown away by their service. Eric (our DJ), paid attention to every detail that my husband and I requested. He was able to make song changes last minute.(and I mean within seconds!) He was funny, attentive and just a joy to be around. I like appreciated how much time and attention Eric paid us, he is not your typical DJ. I could not have asked for a DJ for my wedding and will be using their services again for an upcoming family event. THANK YOU INJOY!!!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2011

We had Chad DJ our wedding and he was THE BEST DJ EVER!!!! He played the hottest tracks all night and everyone was dancing till we got kicked out! He was soooo nice, super responsive and still can't believe how amazing the songs were!!! He is definitely NOT a cheesy DJ and that was huge for us -

THANK YOU CHAD and JASON for making our wedding, our dream wedding :)

Sent on 11/25/2011

kirstin · Married on 07/17/2011

We loved Injoy! Jason and Eric were great from start to finish.

We interviewed 3 wedding DJs. One was way too cheesy and needy, one was so blase that he asked us to remind them what his posted rates were, and then there was Injoy: just right. Jason was very professional and all-around awesome. Eric, his DJ understudy, was also great.

Before the wedding, Jason impressed us with his interpersonal skills (e.g., chatting with us, asking astute question, and interfacing with the MoB and MoG) and technical savvy -- two important assets for a DJ. He helped us put together our wedding music timeline, gave us suggestions, filled in gaps, and made sure we were 100% comfortable with everything. Jason and Eric also came and did a walk-through of the venue with us since it was their first time working at The Canal in Ballard (Seattle). We really appreciated that level of attention to detail.

At the wedding, Jason and Eric were perfect. They arrived early to set up. They seamlessly provided the music for the ceremony and the reception and also emceed the night (e.g., calling tables up to the buffet, introducing toastmakers, opening the dance floor, etc.). They are complete professionals -- there was not one sound problem (e.g., no feedback, no too soft or too loud microphones).

The reception music was amazing! They played exactly the music we requested and always sensed what the crowd was wanting. It was an awesome dance party and probably the highlight of the night.

Injoy combined great customer service, professional DJing, and competitive prices. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/05/2011
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/02/2010

We were referred to Jason and Chad from Injoy by a friend who also selected them as their DJ for their wedding. We were looking for a DJ who could read our guests and be the emcee for our reception while being sincere and not cheesy! We have been to many weddings and truly feel the DJ can make or break the party. When we met with Jason and Chad, it was clear they were honest, experienced and looking to make our wedding special. Not only was Injoy very reasonably priced, but they also made us feel comfortable during our planning process. They even attended a venue walk-through with us and hosted a conference call a week before the wedding to verify that all the details were crystal clear. We would, and have, HIGHLY recommend Injoy Entertainment! Big thanks to Jason and Chad for going above and beyond!!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2010

Chad & Jason were absolutely fabulous! Meeting with them really put my husband and I ease when it came time for choosing our DJs. We were thoroughly impressed the day of, Chad simply made our night. He was fully equipped & prepared to handle our big day, from the ceremony to the reception, he had the party going. It was classy and he was right on cue the whole night. The best part about these DJ's (besides their GREAT aptitude for feeling out the crowd & the mood) was they instantly felt like they had been our friends for years. This definitely helped put us at ease--there was no bumbling, dead moments or obnoxious DJ antics. It was classy and wonderful--it wasn't just us--we had many compliments from the party guests about our DJ. These guys get it--don't settle on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2010

Dennis from Injoy Entertainment was a great DJ. They gave us the ceremony music we wanted which helped make our wedding so perfect. They also worked with our budget to give us our dream wedding and reception. Everyone was pleased with how the timeline flowed so well. Jason was also there every step of the way making sure they knew everything we wanted and reassuring us about how everything would work out. We had everyone dancing and having fun thanks to them!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Enova · Married on 06/24/2017

Jason was really great to work with. Super flexible and kind. He is very informative which allowed us to make the best decisions for wedding. Jason is always readily available via email or phone to discuss details. He also swung by the venue to check out the space a few weeks before. We love that he is a real DJ. He was able to mix and chop up songs for our ceremony. He also is able to make music changes on the fly. We selected Jason specifically and also had the photo booth.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2017

We're so glad we hired Injoy Entertainment for our wedding! They were incredibly easy to work with - very communicative and positive. They utilize an online platform to capture your music requests and timeline to make sure the day goes smoothly, and we checked in a couple times via video call as well. The Injoy owner, Jason, and our DJ, Ben, were both super professional, and Ben helped make our party a total blast! Lots of people on the dance floor, and he was able to adjust as our timeline changed a bit throughout the evening. We'd highly recommend using them!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/28/2013

We were so thrilled we picked Injoy for our wedding! Injoy made it possible for us to have great uplighting, a photo booth, and a good dj in our budget! They were so amazing with helping us pick the perfect uplighting color by meeting with us at the venue. The Photo Booth was a hit (you cannot go wrong with a Photo Booth!) and they created a custom/personalized printout. The DJ was great, as far as I know everything went smoothly. The only thing I can point out is that he did not play the song I had told him to play during the honeymoon dance, but at least is was the honeymoon dance song that got messed up and not our first dance or father -daughter dance! I have not idea if the song I requested was not played because he just overlooked that detail or if it was not a song they had available in their playlist (if that was the case though, you would hope they would communicate that to you before your wedding since you submit your playlist requests 2 weeks before the day).

Overall, I'm just happy that the rest of the timeline songs were correct, and my guests had a good time on the dance floor! Seriously, I met with 5 DJ's including Injoy, and Injoy was the best of the bunch!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/05/2013

We talked to multiple DJs before we found Injoy Entertainment, and after our first meeting with Eric Ackerman, we knew Injoy was our company and Eric was our guy. First of all, Injoy is MUCH MORE reasonably priced than other DJs we found with similarly high reviews. Injoy's online system was relatively easy to navigate, and when it wasn't, Eric and the Injoy team calmly and clearly explained how to enter relevant information. Eric was on time for our first meeting, responded whenever we had a question, and was personable throughout the process.

The week before the wedding, we had a number of changes that Eric agreed to and incorporated seamlessly, and without complaint. He kept our schedule moving throughout the ceremony and reception, organized with our last-minute cellist, dealt with challenges of sound in an old building with high ceilings and brick walls, let my brother have his moment in the spotlight as MC and performer, and accommodated a montage-blend of songs we requested during the bouquet and garter events.

My husband and I are 7 years apart, and our friend circle ranges in age from mid-20s to mid-40s. Somehow Eric worked his magic and kept the dance floor full into the night. We're talking people I have never seen on the dance floor were playing air guitar on their legs, and they hadn't had THAT much to drink! Eric's ability to read the crowd is unmatched. At the end of the night, he played a set of techno music that surprised us because we hadn't requested it. Yet, everyone continued to dance! They would have kept the dance party moving had we not moved on to the after party. Eric is a talented DJ and exactly the kind of person you want to have around for your wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Justin · Married on 09/08/2012

Injoy is awesome! DJ Kryspin & Jason were extremely helpful throughout the whole process of our wedding this past September. Injoy is very professional and will kindly answer any questions you have, please do not hesitate to contact them about anything. My wife and I were extremely clueless on where to actually begin with the music selection and etc. and the Injoy team were more than happy to help us with every step of the way.

We've met with a few DJ's and Injoy really stood out from the rest. Jason and Dj Kryspin are great guys and really want to make your event shine and be the best that it can be. Even though most of our guests left earlier than expected, Dj Kryspin still stayed and played tracks for the younger crowd to stay and party.

I cannot say enough good things about them, look no further if you need a Dj for any event, Injoy will compliment any event perfectly!

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 03/12/2011

We found Injoy (Jason & Chad) when we attended the Wedding Party Bridal Show at the Hard Rock Hotel in March 2010. Chad was the featured DJ who was spinning upstairs inside the tent. Along w/Caterers, Photobooths, etc, Chad caught my attention when I would suddenly move to his beats.

My husband and I sat and enjoyed the complimentary bites and beverages as we watched Chad do his thing. I especially liked that Chad paid attention to his audience and he was responsive to what people were moving to. He was fun to watch as he got into the music himself.

It was very easy communicating w/Jason & Chad. They were attentive to our musical needs. This was displayed at our wedding when the dance floor was constantly full of our friends & family of all age ranges, dancing to Chad's mixes. My husband & I are definitely a couple who love to party, and Chad didn't let us down as he kept the party going until the very end! THANK YOU for all your hard work Chad & Jason!

Sent on 03/31/2011
  • kbuchner

Kay · Married on 08/08/2010

Chad and Jason were extremely helpful and were very accommodating to make sure we didn't have a lame wedding reception. They are very tech savvy and young, which makes them more approachable and relatable, especially with music. We had a video conference with Jason before booking them, and he showed us all kinds of stuff he could do, and samples of wedding videos from gigs they had. Chad ended up being our DJ at the wedding, and he did a good job of balancing out our play list and making sure everyone was having a good time. He also included some uplighting to make the dance floor look extra snazzy. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/16/2010