INJOY ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

113 | Seattle, WA

113 Reviews for INJOY ENTERTAINMENT

Jenny · Married on 12/10/2016

Jason was super easy to work with and very responsive. I used his photobooth services and felt that his price point was well worth it (and less expensive than the other vendors I reached out to). He had many photostrip options to choose from and allowed for customization. On my wedding day, everything seemed seamless, he had an assistant help move guests quickly in and out of the photos. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/12/2017
  • Z

Zach · Married on 11/11/2016

Illeet Entertainment is hands down the best in the biz. We originally met Jason at the wedding expo and immediately knew we had found our DJ. While planning a wedding can be very stressful Jason was amazing to work with. We were able to plan all our music requests through there easy to use online portal. Jason also was there at all times to answer any qustions we had. On the night of our wedding Jason did the most amzing job and the music was beyond perfect. We also used Illeet's photo booth service. It was a huge hit with our guest and made for some amazing pictures and memories. Jason also went above and beyond to order a gold background for the booth that matched the color scheme of our wedding and looked fantastic in the pictures. If your looking for 5 star service look no futher Jason and Illeet
    Entertainment are who you need to book.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Heather · Married on 10/14/2016

Top-Shelf DJs!

We recently used Injoy for our August 2018 wedding reception and were so impressed! We booked early, a year in advance, but the communication was consistent the entire year and super helpful. Jason (owner) and his team would send us reminder emails, call us to verify information leading up to the event and they even host an online platform where you can load your songs and outline your procession information down to the minute. These guys are definitely top-shelf and just super great people to work with. We highly recommend DJ Waylon and the entire Injoy team for any and all DJ'd events. You won't be disappointed! :)

Sent on 12/27/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

Jason Tokita was our DJ for our wedding this June of 2016. I can't say enough incredible things about Jason!!!! Music was very important to my husband and I. We wanted to make sure everyone had a good time at our wedding and that the dance floor was poppin! If this is what you are looking for on your wedding day, Jason is your guy! He was very professional and met with us before we hired him, he answered any questions along the way and his positive energy shined through on our wedding day. He did not want the spotlight, he wanted to do as little talking as needed through the night and he really got a feel for the crowd and the music he played was on point. We LOVED the online portal that he provided in which we created an account and selected specific songs we wanted played at cocktail hour, dinner and for dancing. This gave Jason an idea of what type of music we were looking for. I can't say enough incredible things about Jason! I highly recommend him for any event!!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Alexx · Married on 06/04/2016

We booked Injoy for our wedding in June and couldn't have been happier!! Jason and his team are awesome! Waylon did the songs for our ceremony and was our MC for the night and he rocked it! The reception was like we were at a club in the city- but better! Waylon took our requests and also mixed his own songs based on the very eclectic mix of songs we had. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night! Our only regret? The night had to end. You must go with this crew - you won't be disappointed!
    Thank you Waylon!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Breanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Jason with Injoy immediately had us figured out. We were recommended to Injoy from a dear friend of ours. When we struck up our initial conversations; Jason was attentive, super knowledgeable and excited to help us. He provides a fun environment; not stuffy. Everyone at our wedding raved about our DJ. From the ceremony features, to the reception and his mad ninja like lighting skills. He is a complete package. I truly enjoyed working with him and plotting our music. I felt it was a meant to be situation. I can honestly say that if a situation arises in which we need a DJ; I will only make one phone call. His talents go way beyond other DJ's I have heard, seen and witnessed. Jason is a rock star!

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • mimitrue

Jamie · Married on 01/10/2016

Not only did Injoy provide the perfect music for our wedding, but they did an amazing job mc'ing and provided all the uplights we needed to transform our plain old tent into a blue lit dream! I've always envisioned my wedding reception to be a blue lit tented pavilion surrounded by candle light but the venue did not provide enough lighting to make that happen. Injoy was able to turn my dream into a reality with the most beautiful blue uplights. Chad Fortin was amazing and we were lucky to have him for our wedding day. People loved him, his vibe and energy so much that afterwards they were asking us for his name so they could contact him to book for their events. Definitely would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 01/20/2016

emelie · Married on 10/03/2015

Simply put, our DJ was the BEST. Our vision for our reception was a huge party - heavy appetizers, variable seating, and lots of dancing. Injoy provided us with fantastic service - found the absolute best DJ (Dave Pezzner - hands down, the best) that instantly "got" us and worked with us on a dance set that was all us -- not the traditional wedding reception songs but pure 80s, 90s pop and others. All of my guests commented on how awesome the music was - in fact, people drank less because they didn't want to leave the dance floor! We couldn't be happier with our wedding reception.

Injoy also made all of the administrative parts incredibly easy - we have a check-in call right before the wedding that was helpful to all of us, they checked in post wedding to see how it went. All in all, great customer service - a great group - and if you're in Seattle, I highly recommend you call Injoy and ask for Dave Pezzner!

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • Y

Yana · Married on 09/19/2015

Jason did such an amazing job on our wedding on 9/19. Communication was great! We had our initial meeting and we knew that we didn't want to meet with anyone else. He explained the process to us, shared his experience and asked us what we were looking for our big day. Their client portal is very easy to use and every time we had any questions Jason replied right away. On the day of the wedding Jason worked so hard to make our day unforgettable! His energy translated to the dance floor and everyone had a blast!!

He also introduced us to Sam Hosking who was the acoustic guitar singer during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Sam is very talented and he definitely made our big day very special! He has a very large variety of songs to choose from and is very easy to work with.

Our venue had a power problem and Jason and Sam went above and beyond to get it solved for which we are very grateful!

Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jason was awesome to work with through the whole process. There was a little hiccup along the way with a DJ that was going to originally be doing our wedding, but it turned out for the better in the end. DJ Kryspin did our wedding and couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Kept the crowd going the entire time and had great music to play.
    Definitely would recommend these guys over and over again for the overall service received and price!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Jenelle · Married on 05/03/2015

Jason and Chad, owners at Injoy were awesome to work with! They DJ'd our wedding this last week and it was seamless from start to finish. They are professional, quick to respond, and extremely knowledgeable about the products, services, and logistics of wedding MC-Ing and DJ-ing. They were fun, good energy, played the tunes we loved, and had a killer energy that kept our guests moving and the flow of the evening going. We were really happy and would recommend Injoy to other brides and grooms. Thanks for helping to make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Troy · Married on 10/26/2014

We were very pleased with the professionalism and thoughtfulness shown to us by Jason & Chad at Injoy. Our DJ Arnie was awesome! He was easy to work with at the wedding and kept the dance floor full all night long! Thank you to everyone at Injoy!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/27/2014

After hearing nightmare stories of other DJs ruining other couples' weddings, we were very nervous and interviewed quite a few DJs before selecting Injoy. I hired the company because, when we met with them, they seemed to genuinely want to please us, were very professional and didn't bat an eye about my (admittedly heavy) list of musical demands. From the get-go, they seemed to value us as customers and understand that we could have spent our money elsewhere. Some DJs had such an attitude that they made us feel we'd be lucky to have them grace our wedding with their presence. Chad and Jason were our DJs and they also provided our lighting and photobooth. They were very organized throughout the process, responded to my numerous emails in a timely fashion and never failed to communicate with me on everything. I thought the customer service was great but, most importantly, they came through on the big day. Everything was amazing, the lighting was fantastic, the photobooth was way better than I've seen at any other wedding and the dance floor was packed all night. If you want a guaranteed great experience, I highly recommend Injoy.

Sent on 10/17/2014

sara · Married on 08/16/2014

We used Injoy for our wedding in Escondido. The entire company was really easy to work with from the beginning. Chris was our dj and he was awesome--we got so many compliments from guests about him, and the dance floor was packed the entire time.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Mackenzie · Married on 11/02/2013

Eric rocked our wedding. He was a fabulous DJ and made sure that our guests were having a great time. He was able to cater to all of our guests' music choices and made sure to avoid everything on our do not play list. I highly recommend Injoy for a professional DJ experience!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Hiring a good DJ is one of the most important aspects of throwing a fun wedding. Therefore it's a very stressful decision. I contacted injoy due to all of the great yelps even though I never had a personal reference to use them. ( that is not how I like to do things in general)
    Anyhow, Jason put me in touch with Kingsley and long, long story short, we went with him. We met him in person and we just really liked his mellow but super friendly personality. We met with a few other djs and found most to be obnoxious.
    Kingsley did an amazing job at our wedding. People were dancing all night, the announcements were perfect, and he followed my cues because he made sure to keep an eye on me all night.
    Most importantly, he did a customized mix of a version of the hava nagila for us and it was perfect and so much fun.
    Hiring injoy and Kingsley really helped make the day the best one of my life.

Sent on 03/31/2014
  • X

Xim · Married on 07/20/2013

We hired Injoy to DJ at our wedding, and were extremely pleased with the entire service: from planning to the party on the actual day. We were planning the wedding from abroad and needed vendors with whom we felt reassured, and we were not disappointment. The hotel where we got married recommended them to us, and we felt this would be a safe choice. Prior to the wedding we had a meeting with Chad, the owner, and Chris, the DJ, which went really well. They helped us structure the whole evening, and even help us sort out timing issues even beyond the party timings! They gave us a list of suggested music, which was useful to give us an idea of all the 'song categories' (eg. First dance, father-daughter dance, cake-cutting song, etc). We ended up choosing songs from our own, and they were very good about it. On the day Chris was GREAT! Everybody commented on how good the DJ was, he got all the timings right, and the evening really flowed. He was early to set up, and the evening went on seamlessly, literally everybody hit the dance floor!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Justin · Married on 07/18/2013

Friendly, professional, and entertaining. This team has it all and is the best way to ensure a great time with a professional feel and appearance.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2013

Eric from Injoy Entertainment was our DJ & MC at our Seattle wedding reception in June. Eric was very friendly and professional and really understood our music taste and preferences. He worked closely with us on our timeline and provided many suggestions. Their website and worksheets they provided are super helpful in planning timeline and song selection. Everything went very smoothly and we were very happy with the overall customer service provided. Plus they offered a military discount! Thank you Eric & the Injoy team!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2013

Eric Ackerman DJ'ed our wedding and he was amazing. Very prompt and new how to read the crowd. I danced my butt off that night!! All the staff at Injoy are so prompt and so nice. All my emails/phone alls were answered within hours after I sent it. Great service!! Every penny worth spent. So So So happy that we went with Injoy Entertainment!!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Alison · Married on 06/01/2013

My husband and I got married on 6/1 at the Luce Loft in downtown San Diego. My husband and I met in a club and have always loved to dance. We wanted our wedding to be a huge dance party and the music/DJ was a huge decision. Injoy was competitively priced and they were very thorough from start to finish. We had face-to-face meetings with them before we even signed the contract which isn't something that companies are always wiling to do nowadays. We filled out surveys and questionnaires that helped them get to know us as a couple and what we expected on our wedding day. We worked with Chad initially and then we were told that one of their other DJ's would be doing our wedding - Al. Working with Al was great and he did a fantastic job at our wedding/reception but it never felt like Al completely took over our event. Chad and Jason were always "checking in" which made us feel like they didn't completely trust Al to handle everything. I think they should because he did a wonderful job. My mother-in-law is Persian and she REALLY wanted Persian music played. We provided CD's ( and we were suppose to do Dropbox for Al but didn't have the time to do it - completely our fault ) but they just weren't working. The music stopped a couple times because of it but it was NOT Al's fault. He did his absolute best and handled the situation perfectly. The dance party kicked off even before dinner was over and he played all of the songs that we asked him to play and kept EVERYONE on the dance floor until the last song. He also let the music do talking which was our number one request. Thank you Al, Chad, and Jason for your professionalism form start to finish. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2013

We used Injoy for the DJ as well as a photo booth and we are so pleased with both services! Paul our DJ was fantastic. He was so great at working with us on the timeline when things got behind (as they do with weddings). He also kept the crowd enthused and entertained and once he started playing music people were on the floor until we had to leave the venue! The photo booth also provided endless laughs and fun. Guests were in line from the beginning and there were two assistants who helped with everything including our guest book, which we filled with our guests goofy photos! The only downside is that the flash sometimes didn't go and so those pictures didn't come out. Other than that it was fantastic!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Pete · Married on 05/11/2013

Al with Injoy DJ'ed our reception and ran audio for the ceremony My wife and I couldn't be happier with the level and quality of service. In the frenzy before the ceremony, I barely got a chance to talk to Al but he knew exactly what to do and did it well.

I am picky about music and Injoy gave me a way to select exactly what I wanted played and when. I gave Al license to play what he thought the party needed after dinner and he delivered. Several of my guests told me that they loved the music throughout the entire event.

We also hired Injoy to bring their flipbook studio and it was a hit. I can't believe how many flipbooks were made in 2 hours.

Injoy has a great customer web site for billing and music planning. Having a master music planning document on the website made communication of our desires easy and impossible to get mixed up. Jason and Chad are the owners and were directly involved in the planning. Communication with Al, Jason and Chad via email and phone was super easy. They are all very web savy. Jason and Chad both came to the reception to work the flipbook studio.

Conclusion: If we had to do it again, we would hire Injoy again.

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • Cielo

Cielo · Married on 04/28/2013

Our DJ Paul and the whole INJOY team were amazing!! From day 1 of inquiries via email, on the phone, our in person meeting/consultation, and thoughtful cards sent out through out our year of planning everything they did was very throughout and thoughtful. They really tended to our needs and the value/quality are more than what we could've asked for. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Paul as our DJ and he did a fantastic job. We had a really diverse age group of guests and my mother-in-law requested that there be a lot of music to satisfy the older crowd's taste too. Paul also really stayed on top of our timeline and did a lot of running around to find the people giving speeches. We think he did a better job that the venue's coordinator in keeping everything running smoothly.

Sent on 04/27/2013