Inisfree Farm Reviews

2 | Pullman, MI

2 Reviews for Inisfree Farm

Teresa Thompson · Getting married on 09/07/2024

A Perfect Blend of History and Modern Luxuries, Meticulous Details, Pristine Grounds, and Exceptional Customer Service!

I have toured this property several times...the Italianate Farmhouse is simply breathtaking! The combination of historical features and modern amenities are beyond amazing! Every detail, large or small from chandeliers in the bathroom to the rock-walled wine cellar Irish Pub to the relaxing verandah have been meticulously placed and cared for...

The grounds and gardens are immaculate! My favorite being the hydrangeas by the barn and the walk through rose garden. Mere words can not describe the smell of the roses wafting through the air, the droplets of morning dew on the petals....

The first time I visited I felt as if I were in a dream, a fairy tale of sorts. Each time I have visited Inisfree Farm since, the experience has only gotten better and better. The additions have been progressing at such a fast paced rate it is almost unbelievable! The Covered Bridge is a spectacle to be seen! I am most excited about the Bridal Dressing Room and Covered Terrace....

The Historical Barn, oh the Barn! The bar is unlike any other I have ever seen! It is even rumored to have been visited by Al Capone in a speakeasy in Chicago back in the 1920's before being rescued and relocated to Inisfree Farm. And the chandeliers, oh those beautiful chandeliers! Miss Peggy searched for each one which came from different parts of Europe and the United States. The intimate seating areas throughout the barn are such a nice touch,as well! It will be so nice to be able to have areas to just sit and relax, and visit with our family and friends in an area away from the dining... a private conversation, or just to relax and gaze at all of the wondrous festivity...

I have looked at many barn venues, and I have not found a single one that compares to Inisfree Farm! "Barn-None" Inisfree Farm is definitely above and beyond any other venue that I have toured!

I have had many questions and many requests, and I have always been treated with the utmost respect and in a very timely manner. As a matter of fact, I feel as if Miss Peggy and I have become great friends during our many conversations. She is a true Southern Lady with impeccable taste and attention to even the tiniest of details, well to EVERY detail, large or small!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/10/2019

Rustic Elegant Perfect Wedding Venue

We could not be happier with our decision to get married at Inisfree Farm. Peggy and Bruce (the owners) are the sweetest people, they were with us every step of the way and made our wedding day and entire weekend stay even more beautiful and perfect than we could ever have imagined. No detail is missed at Inisfree. The barn itself is breathtaking, it is the perfect mix of rustic and elegant, from the chandeliers to Al Capones bar to the covered patio and various sitting areas - this barn has it all!

This is truly the best place for a wedding. The gorgeous pool area was the perfect setting for our rehearsal dinner. Our guests enjoyed mingling poolside, playing bocce ball and even had some putting contests before the night was over!

The gardens throughout the property are immaculate and the vineyard, pond, small barn and garden gate are photo ops not to be missed! Our guests could not (and still can’t) stop commenting on how gorgeous the venue was, how beautiful the secret garden (our ceremony space) was and how much fun they had at our wedding.

The bridal suite and groomsmen rooms are truly incredible. No details are missed here either, from the antique lighting and time period seating to the modern necessities like mini-fridges, ceiling fans and even a hydraulic beauticians chair in the bridal suite make this the perfect place to hang out and get ready for your wedding. And the covered porches off each room are beautiful!

Our stay at the Italianate farmhouse was just wonderful. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and perfectly decorated. And Peggy can cook! We had a delicious breakfast in the sunroom and there was always freshly baked cookies, homemade lemonade and snacks at our disposal.

We cannot thank Peggy and Bruce enough for their hospitality and helping us create our dream wedding at Inisfree Farm. It will always have a special place in our hearts and we HIGHLY recommend Inisfree Farm for your wedding or event.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Inisfree Farm's reply:

Thank you Lindsey and Spencer. From the beginning, it was truly a pleasure working with you. Bruce and I are very grateful to have been a part of your very special day and the beginning of your life as Mr & Mrs. It was a beautiful wedding and we hope you will revisit Inisfree Farm for an anniversary. Our very best wishes.
    Warmly,