Ingrid Fraser Elegant Cakes Reviews

10 Reviews for Ingrid Fraser Elegant Cakes

1 User photo

Ingrid Fraser Elegant Cakes 1

Elaine · Married on 07/21/2018

I found Ingrid on line..when we met I liked her immediately..not only did she bring the best selection of samples..her style and designs are beautiful.
    Ingrid did our wedding cake it was beautiful
    Our guests complimented how delicious our cake was.
    I will have Ingrid make all our cakes for our up coming occasions.
    Elaine and Jerry Romano
    Pioneer,Ca

Ingrid Fraser Elegant Cakes 2
    Sent on 07/31/2018

Robyn · Married on 08/31/2014

Ingrid made the most incredible, delicious wedding cake for us! I could not have imagined a better cake. It was four tiers tall and stood up wonderfully in the August heat. She let us sample many different cake and frosting flavors and they were ALL delicious. Hire her! You will not be sorry. :)

Sent on 10/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2014

Ingrid made the most delicious cake! Ingrid was so easy to work with and helped us figure out what we wanted and then created our dream cake! She has some very unique flavors and fillings that really made our cake special! The cake looked beautiful outside all evening on a hot August day!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

Ingrid makes the best cakes I have ever had in my life, so she was perfect for making our wedding cake! Her cakes are quality and unique, and all for a fair price. Ingrid was so easy to work with and showed up to the venue exactly when she said she would. It was a real treat working with her!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2011

Oh my gosh, my cake was amazing. We had a mad hatter cake with a peace sign on it and a VW beetle as the cake topper. It was perfect. Oh, and delicous! The almond cake was the best thing I have ever put in my mouth!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Rebecca · Married on 09/04/2011

Ingrid was so wonderful to work with. We wanted our wedding cake to taste GREAT on top of looking great and she succeeded in both. Her buttercream icing is to die for. We did not have a complicated design by any means, but received rave reviews on not only the taste but the simple and elegant presentation. She was also someone we knew we could rely on. She reached out to me to postpone the cake setup due to the extreme heat we were dealing with. No problem! it was great to have her care about the final presentation and it turned out beautifully without any problems.

Sent on 10/24/2011

sarah · Married on 11/08/2008

Ingrid was easy to work with and made us a beautiful cake that was also delicious! She piped a very similar design to the on our invitations on the cake. My husband and I are foodies and I in particular bake as a hobby, so the flavor and texture of the cake was important to us. Ingrid did not disappoint with chocolate and almond cakes, cherries and mascarpone, and cherries and chocolate ganache! The wedding party got to enjoy the leftovers the next morning.

Sent on 04/11/2009

Realllllly delicious cake that was beautifully decorated for our wedding!
    Ingrid was great to work with and very accommodating of our schedule in arranging for the initial cake tasting.
    She helped us to get exactly the look we were going for to match our vineyard decor and incorporated ribbon and colors to match our theme. We even were allowed to choose multiple cake flavors for the multi-tier cake, which was an added bonus. Guests really enjoyed it.

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • Rashele

Rashele · Married on 06/09/2012

Oh my gosh, I don't think I can express how happy I am with our choice of using Ingrid for our wedding cake. I had originally hired another cake company a year before my wedding but about 3 months before the big day, I found out that company went out of business. Thankfully, Sherry (the DOC at my venue) suggested Ingrid to me. When we first met, I did not really know what I wanted as far as the look of the cake went but the tasting was great (HIGHLY suggest the poppy seed). A few weeks later I found an image of a cake I liked online and sent it to Ingrid. She said it would be no problem to make it. On the day of the wedding, when I went out to look at the cake, the cake was AMAZING! It looked BETTER than the picture I had sent her and it even held up well in the heat since my wedding was outside. I highly recommend Ingrid to anyone getting married in the Gold Country area of California.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Kristi · Married on 09/12/2009

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Ingrid's cake turned out absolutely beautiful, even better than we could have imagined. The cake itself was also delicious. She met with us in Sacramento and brought several flavors to sample. The hardest part was deciding which flavors. My only complaint was that we booked her services nearly a year in advance which included a specialty grooms cake. Granted, at the time of booking she told us she doesn't really do the specialty cakes, but as the date came closer, she told us that she had several other weddings that weekend, and wouldn't have the time to put her best effort in to our grooms cake. We were definitely disappointed and just dropped the grooms cake all together.

That aside, the wedding cake was delicious and beautiful, should be published in magazines.

Sent on 09/29/2009