Ingela Floral Design Reviews

11 | Campbell, CA

11 Reviews for Ingela Floral Design

11 Ingela Floral Design Reviews

Sahar · Married on 10/11/2014

Ingela was the 4th florist I saw while planning my wedding. The minute I walked in she was warm, kind, and really grasped exactly what I wanted. I told her my budget and she did everything she could to quote me within my budget and make sure that all the key aspects of what were needed were there. She was a pleasure to work with and made my day look absolutely stunning. My bouquet was unreal. Probably the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! I almost didn't get my bridal party bouquets because they were starting to fall out of my budget. Ingela convinced me to get them, and just make them smaller to fit within my budget. I am SO glad I listened to her. My pictures would NOT have been the same without them. Thank you Ingela for making my day SO beautiful! I am a makeup artist myself and have already referred tons of my brides to Ingela. she is the best!

• Geri

Geri · Married on 09/08/2012

Ingela is amazing! She is very friendly, professional and easy to work with. She designed the most beautiful floral arrangements for our entire wedding ceremony, reception, and bridal party. Everything was just gorgeous in pink and green! :) We were very pleased with her services and highly recommend her to future brides and grooms.

• Yi-hui

Yi-hui · Married on 09/04/2010

Ingela has the minimum price limit of her services, but I think it is totally worthy. She knew exactly what I want through the conversations and only did better. Her suggestions are very helpful for us to make decisions. Most importantly, she is fun to work with and very flexible in ideas and requests. She is THE BEST!

Brittney · Married on 06/14/2008

Ingela created the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. She took the small amount of information of what I liked and disliked and made it better than I could have ever imagined. The flowers stayed beautiful throughout the entire day, even outside in the sun. She also was able to just enhance the outdoor venue, rather than distract from. It was truly incredible. I would definitely recommend her.

Brandi · Married on 07/20/2002

Wonderful to work with! Took what I had envisioned and made it come true!

Karen · Married on 11/13/2010

Ingela is AMAZING!

She creates these AMAZING and gorgeous floral arrangements that surpasses any expectations that I have. The flowers she uses are fresh, and absolutely gorgeous. Her flowers are not just flowers; they are pieces of art. I specifically asked for my bouquet to be massive; and vibrant, and colorful, and that is exactly what I got. Ingela listens to what you are looking work, work w/ your budget, and creates these amazing pieces.

You will not go wrong working w/ Ingela. The pieces that Ingela created for our wedding were absolutely beautiful!!! :)

• Negar

Negar · Married on 08/06/2016

Ingela was great to work with as she worked within our budget to create beautiful arrangements for our wedding. My bridal bouquet was slightly different than what I had in mind, but only because I was indecisive and did not know exactly what I wanted. Otherwise, the bouquet was beautiful and matched the elegant venue very well. The table arrangements were all very beautiful and helped bring the room together.

Ingela is awesome! She really took what we were imagining for our wedding flowers and created exceptional arrangements. We loved working with her and were so happy with the results :)

Rochelle · Married on 09/06/2008

I highly recommend Ingela's Floral Design hands down. While I admit Ingela was not my original choice for my floral design needs for our wedding simply because she was not listed as a mandatory vendor to use at our venue....I will forever thank the other vendor for their referral and our venue to allow us to use Ingela as she was AWESOME! I had given Ingela a listing of my favorite flowers and the style I had envisioned for our wedding party and our centerpieces and left it all to Ingela to surprise me with her creations. Ingela most definitely did not let me down when I especially left it to her to create a wonderful, yet simple ceremonial presence. I was so thrilled when florals were not used in the aisles of our ceremony and instead she surprised me with the use of ribbons in our color motif and it was just soooo classy and elegant. Her unique floral designs for our centerpieces which consisted an arrangement of many squared vases per table were just exquisite! Not one table had the same design including our head table. People were fighting (playfully of course) to take them home!

Ingela is not only very professional but is also very personable too and I had a great time connecting with her during my visits with her. She easily understood my visions and takes great pride in all her work which most definitely showed. She was also very accommodating and willing to work within our budget and still make everything look as though we spent a lot more. As I mentioned, her designs were all very unique and awesome that it was also the big talk amongst our guests.....especially if they were fighting in wanting to take a treasure home with them. LOL!

Kate · Married on 06/28/2008

Ingela literally saved my wedding! We were originally going to do the flowers ourselves and with only 3 weeks before the wedding realized it wasn't going to work. Ingela luckily wasn't booked the day of my wedding. She made my wedding ceremony and reception so beautiful. She listened really well, and interpreted my wedding vision perfectly into her floral designs. I've heard over and over again how amazing the flowers were. We were on a very tight budget and Ingela really worked with us to maximize our budget. She gave us many options which allowed us to pick and choose. I would highly, highly recommend her. All the bouquets were amazing and smelled so good! I wish it could've lasted forever!

Alex · Married on 09/10/2005

Quality of flower is good. Very responsive and accomendate to your needs. Friendly and professional at the same time.