101 Reviews for ING LIMOUSINE & BUS SERVICE

User Photos
Stretch Limo (1)
Multi-Locations (1)

Overall a great experience with ING. We rented two vehicles from them to bring the wedding party and the guests to the venue. They were on time and got the guests to the venue without any issue. They were easy to get in contact with and overall provided great services.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

They were early for our wedding events and got us where we needed to be on time. Great quality!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/11/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used a white Hummer limo from ING for our wedding. The limo showed up on time. The driver was very kind and flexible. He was able to maneuver around an accident on the way to the church, so I wouldn't be late. We took our wedding pictures at the Jefferson Memorial- there is no parking anywhere near and so he gave us his cell number and once we were ready, we called him and he was back within 2 minutes as he promised. He even went back to the church after the photos so that the photographer could get his car! The limo was very comfortable. Water and sodas were provided and they allowed us to bring in our own champagne and snacks. We never got the red carpet for when we were going back into the limo after the church, but honestly I didn't notice it missing until the day after.

Profile Picture Gosia, 5/25/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

ING Limo was fabulous!! Our limo arrived early for pick up and the limo was well stocked with drinks for myself and the bridal party. Definitely recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/10/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I was most worried about this service, as I booked a shuttle and a limousine. No need to worry -- they were prompt and courteous. Everything was perfect. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/6/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Impressive! Our driver navigated tight turns and took Us right where we wanted to be. Great guy.

Profile Picture Jen, 7/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

ING Limo was a pleasure to work with. They were very easy to communicate with, showed up promptly on our wedding day and were very reasonably priced. Booking with them was quick and easy. The chauffeur was on time, courteous, professional. He was great all around. I would definitely use their services again!

Profile Picture mary, 5/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I used ING Limo for my wedding transportation. My husband and I were very pleased with the service skills of our driver. They have an awesome company and everything is there to suite you on your big day! I highly recommend ING for your wedding day and they will be my first recommendation to anyone who asks.

Profile Picture JILL, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I used ING Limo for my wedding transportation in DC on March 31st. I used 2 56-passenger shuttle buses, a limo, and 1 24-passenger bus. The drivers were professional, on time (even early!), responsive, and friendly. I changed the itinerary a number of times in the weeks before the wedding, and each time the company was understanding and accomodating. Everything went seamlessly. The buses and limo were clean, and we were very happy with their services in all areas. I would HIGHLY recommend using ING Limo to anyone getting married in the DC/MD/VA area.

Profile Picture Ellie, 3/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented two charter buses for our wedding and it was very easy to work with ING. Our charter buses arrived at the hotel on time to pick up our guests and moved them to and from the venue without any issues. Charter buses were clean and drivers were very professional.

Profile Picture Mike, 9/24/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

ING Limo was outstanding. Martin provided a fantastic service that was above all expectation. I can easily say that ING Limousine Service & Martin spoiled us & made our day extra special. I have no hesitation in recommending this company, and will be doing so to anyone I know!

Thanks so much Martin!

Profile Picture Isabelle, 8/6/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

ING did a wonderful job for my wedding. They arrived on time and the service was spectacular. Will use again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/6/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Make A Memory Limousine exceeded my expectations! Maria was very friendly and helpful in planning our day. Kevin, our limo driver, was fantastic. He was very professional and went the extra mile to make our day special. You won't have to worry about anything. Everything was taken care of perfectly. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kendry, 6/25/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We rented a town car with ING and could not be happier with the experience. Our plans changed twice before the wedding (once the week before) and the customer service department were polite and helpful. The driver (David) was professional, kind and respectful. He stepped out of the car to allow my father and I to have a "moment" together before we entered the church. Also, he was responsive to last minute stops during pictures after the ceremony.

I highly recommend ING Limo and Bus Service for any event!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/18/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

ING limo service was wonderful. Our driver was very professional and timely as well as pateint when we were running late. I highly recommend them for your wedding or any special event.

Profile Picture User941170, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I am so happy with ING. The company was very helpful right from the start and answered all of my questions. Our limo driver was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend ING.

Profile Picture Maria, 3/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We reserved a beautiful white limos for our wedding. The chauffeur was so professional, helpful. He even took pictures for some of my family members. Along with our guests, we were very impressed with your services. Thanks again for everything.

Profile Picture Paula, 3/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We chartered a limo for our wedding February 19th. David, our driver was incredible. He was so kind, polite and professional. He helped the bride get in and out of the limo and knew all of the tricks on how she should enter and exit the limo. David truly helped make our special day-special!

Profile Picture Nick, 2/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We booked ING Limo for our wedding day and the experience was great. David (the driver) was very courteous and arrived on time. The stretch limo was very comfortable and in great condition. The rate was very good. We would definitely use ING Limo again for special occasions.

Profile Picture Ivone, 1/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Spectacular customer service. Very easy to deal with over the phone. Great value. Our driver Alex was spectacular, especially at dealing with my dress which had a long train. He was awesome about making sure we had everything that we needed and that our trip was as relaxed and comfortable as possible.

Profile Picture Lara, 11/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our driver was on time and extremely helpful. He even fluffed my dress at the church. The limo looked great and was very clean. We were extremely happy we chose ING and would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture ANITA, 11/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our ride was great; clean and nice. Our driver was safe, courteous, and most importantly on time! We could not have asked for better transportation to and from our wedding.

Profile Picture ennie, 11/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My wedding was great due to the service I got from ING Limo. They made me feel at home when I came to the office, they were very understanding of what our needs were and they accommodated me everyway they could. The limo was a dream come true and the driver was amazing he was so helpful and made my day go smoothly. I highly recommend this company and I will use them again real soon.

Profile Picture Joana, 11/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My whole experience with ING Limo was the best. Booking the limo for the wedding was quite easy and I was able to get the type of limo that I wanted. When the limo came and picked me up on the wedding day, it met all of my expectations. The driver was really polite and friendly. The limo was exactly as promised with all the features that were supposed to be included. It was a comfortable ride and made me feel like a princess in there.

Profile Picture ANNA, 10/23/10, 1 Review