InFocus PhotoBooths Reviews

79 | Medina, OH

79 Reviews for InFocus PhotoBooths

Amber · Married on 07/26/2014

inFocus Photobooths was beyond amazing!! James Beaton was such a pleasure to work with! He was very prompt with any followup questions I had and the process was very stress free!! We had so many compliments from our guests that it was the best photobooth and had the most props they had ever seen! The guest memory book was also a great way to see everyone's photos!

Sent on 08/21/2014

John & Tiffany · Married on 07/05/2014

My Husband and I would rate the Beaton Family with their Infocus PhotoBooth as a 10 for our wedding! James and Michelle were so helpful and very flexible to meet with us to plan for the wedding. They were awesome during the wedding too. Their son Matthew helped out and they got there right on time to set up and the whole night we had compliments about them. Best night ever! They were the best. We would recommend them to everyone!! Such a great family and they were awesome to work with. Our photo - memory book is amazing! Such a good keepsake! They had two tables of items to use in the photobooth! My husband and I went to a wedding a couple months after ours and they had a photobooth there and theirs you can't even compare to the Infocus Photobooth. James, Michelle, and Matthew were great! I can't say enough about them and how awesome they were to our family and friends and also to us! We will for sure use them in the future and always recommend them to others.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Infocus Photobooths took our wedding to the next level. Our friends and family had a blast and the help was professional and fun. I'm going to send any other couples I know their way. Not only were my guests entertained, my wife and I got to walk away with all those great memories in a well made book. Thanks James for everything!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Kim · Married on 06/28/2014

James and his attendants are fantastic!! I am so glad that we chose Infocus as our photobooth for the night - there was a line at the booth all night and everyone told us just how much fun they had with it. They did a wonderful job with our scrapbook and it is a great reminder of the night and how much fun everyone had. I had numerous guests tell me that it was the best photobooth they had experienced because of the number of props they had and because everyone in the booth got a copy of the strip. The attendants were fun, professional, and got everyone through quickly - and even made sure to find my husband and I to make sure that we took pictures together. I have been asked by numerous people who they were so that they can use them for their own weddings! Definitely one of our highlights and a great choice!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Paige · Married on 06/28/2014

James and his wife came all the way down to Sunbury, OH for my wedding! They were set up and ready when my guest arrived and didn't rush my guests! They stayed all the way until the very end and James even helped us break his photobooth record with 20 people at once! They were very accommodating to guests of all ages, even children as young as 4! The memory book was very well put together and a great surprise to take with you that night! It's been 7 months since our wedding and we STILL have people talking about how much fun it was and how they have their photobooth strips hanging on their fridge! We couldn't have asked for better service than we received from James and his wife!

Chase and Paige Stone

Sent on 01/20/2015

Sadie · Married on 06/14/2014

Everything was great! A special way to remember the day and our guests.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Linda · Married on 06/07/2014

I loved the professionalism of the attendants and that they did honor guest requests to join them in the photobooth! That made them personable and thrilled our guests!
    Love the personalized strips, guest book, and disc! Priceless!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/31/2014

Only thing I would suggest: make sure the attendants tell the guests that there is a scrapbook on the other side for you to write a little something with your picture. Overall, great experience. James was great to work with! Very helpful and nice! Would highly recommend inFocus Photobooths!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/17/2014

Very professional staff, super helpful and very efficient people. The scrap book was done at the end of the evening SUPER SERVICE!!!! James was helpful in getting our setup of picture strips, and very available when I needed to speak to him. I very highly recommend them for your function!!!! Super nice to work with>

Sent on 05/24/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/09/2014

This is truly the best if the best!!! The team is amazing, professional, and they make it fun! The props are so funny and there are a ton of them to use! They also make a scrap book that you get right away. Everyone at my wedding LOVED going in the booth!

Sent on 05/20/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/22/2014

Such great service. Our photobooth was a big hit! Everyone had so much fun with it. James was very professional from the very start, but in a fun way! Anytime I had questions or comments my emails would be responded to very quickly. The price is was ultimately sold me and the friendly service and quality of photos etc really set the bar!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Brooke · Married on 11/02/2013

James and his staff were great! I found out about InFocus at a bridal show, Today's Bride, in Independence last fall. His staff at the show was super helpful, and explained how everything would work for our events. I believe they even offered a $100 show coupon. After comparing them to several other local Photo Booth operators, they were the best value that we found. James told me from the beginning that he wanted to make sure this was the least stressful part of the wedding, and he certainly did that! He was always super responsive, whether via email or telephone. He was a vendor that I never had to question whether he knew what to do, or where to go, the day of our event. InFocus for sure has the best props around; and James even lets you choose what attire you want his vendors to wear at the event, either casual or formal. Two things I feel badly about… At our wedding reception, it kind of took a while for people to start using the booth! Also, James asked my husband and I to stop in and use the booth early in the evening, which we were unable to do! (So brides and grooms, when he asks you to do this this please try to take the time out for yourselves!) We went home the night of the wedding with a scrapbook of the photo strips from the nights, along with a flash drive that had all of the pictures on it as well. We would definitely recommend InFocus to anyone looking for a little something extra for their wedding reception or party!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Amy · Married on 10/13/2013

We had the bagpipes at the end of our daughter's wedding ceremony. It was AWESOME!!!
    The photo booth was such a hit at the reception! Everyone had a blast with it!

Sent on 10/20/2013

shannon · Married on 10/05/2013

James and his lovely wife Michelle were awesome. so kind and professional. they were very understanding with the crazy partiers that were enjoying my wedding and the photo booth. it was awesome. I never been to a party where they had a photo booth with so many props as the infocus photo booth did. it was so much fun. even my mom who is in her 60's loved it. its great for memories of the guests and yourself as well. at the end of the night James and Michelle surprised me with such a great photo booth scrap book. yes scrap book. it was beautiful! guest got to choose stickers and wrote messages next to their pictures. so great to have that and to look back at the wedding night. so happy with what you two did well worth every penny. and not to mention I had James play the bag pipes for my ceremony. these two do it all!! and are wonderful people. my family is definitely going to book them again for our fathers 70th in a couple of months.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Maria firman · Married on 09/21/2013

This was a big hit! Everyone loved all of the props, and they had a ton of props! Thy service was wonderful! Very professional, friendly and always responsive to any question I had! There is always something to worry about at a wedding and sometimes vendors require babysitting, but this one left my mind at ease! Not one problem, concern or worry! I would definatly use them again & would definatly recommend them!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Kristin · Married on 09/14/2013

I met James from InFocus at a wedding show. He is very professional and has more than reasonable prices for his photo booth services. Other vendors wanted hundreds more than InFocus and didn't provide a scrapbook or digital copies of the photos. I talked to James on the phone a few times, but it was a very easy process and he took care of all the set up details with the venue. They even worked to make us a custom photo strip design!
    At the reception, my husband, myself and our guests were impressed with James and his wife, Michelle's, service. They encouraged people to take pictures, suggested props and ideas and made sure everyone wrote something in our scrapbook. At the end of the night, we were presented with a gorgeous album, some hilarious photos and a memory stick containing all the photos! I've been to other weddings with photo booths and James and Michelle were, by far, the most interactive, fun photo booth operators I've met. One of my friends was so impressed she's booking InFocus for her wedding in May. I highly recommend InFocus!

Sent on 10/15/2013

KIM · Married on 08/23/2013

The photo booth and attendants were the hit of the reception!! I had nothing but positive comments from all the guests! Thank you for helping make great memories

Sent on 08/30/2013

Peggy · Married on 08/10/2013

We totally enjoyed the photo booth! Your staff were professional friendly and helpful. I have and will continue to recommend you to friends and family! Thank you so much for adding and capturing this very treasured moment in our lives.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Rhonda · Married on 07/27/2013

My husband & I were DJ-ing this wedding, although it wasn't a family wedding, I had a few younger nieces & nephews there. We went to the photobooth, what a blast, soooo many props to choose from. After 5 of us finally deciding, we took our pics, usually you get 2 copies, one for the bride/groom book & one to keep, Jim was so kind to make us each a copy. This was such a treat for the kids! Throughout the evening, they probably went back, at least 2 times, jim & his wife were so nice to let them do it as many times as they wanted. Great service! Very nice couple!! Thank you! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Connie · event on: 07/20/2013

What a terrific opportunity to provide additional entertainment for your guests. This Club Picnic was a great success, due to the photo booth experience enjoyed by all ages, with great feedback from everyone.
    The memories that everyone took home with them by a simple strip of pictures will help jar the memory bank years from now. This was a very classy, professional and fun-filled event because of their expertise. Thanks James & Michelle! Will definately book them again! :)

Sent on 08/06/2013

James was an excellent bag piper and entertainer for the day. We loved having him be part of our special day. Other family members are looking forward to including him on their events inthe future.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Katie · Married on 06/29/2013

inFocus was amazing on my big day and the weeks leading up to it. They were not just a great value, at a great price - James and team were so easy to work with which takes a lot of stress off! I would recommend 100%!

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • User3420472 · event on: 05/18/2013

As one of the parent volunteers who attended the after prom for Medina High School, I would like to say "JOB WELL DONE!" The kids had a great time and were talking through out the evening, about the fun they had with you. I have been to weddings in the past which had photo booths, but I have never seen your level of creativity or your HUGE quantity of the props at the other booths I have seen. Your suggestions to make our pictures look their best, your easiness to work with, and your price made you a 5 out of 5 !!! I couldn't think of a bad thing to say about you guys! Thank you again for helping to make our after prom a huge success!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Ann · Married on 06/04/2016

James and Sue were a pleasure to work with. Having 2 people was worth it and the scrapbook turned out so nice. Also liked that a flash drive was given of all the photos that were taken.

Sent on 06/25/2016

I had InFocus at my wedding reception and I have to say it was such a relief that I did. James was very easy to get ahold of whenever I had questions. I was very impressed with the amount of props that were available for my guests. I heard from most of the guests about how the photo booth was the highlight of the reception. I would recommend InFocus to anybody looking to have a photo booth at their reception.

Sent on 07/29/2013