InFocus PhotoBooths Reviews

79 | Medina, OH

79 Reviews for InFocus PhotoBooths

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

We used InFocus Photo Booths for our wedding reception and thought that they were great! There were plenty of props, everyone got a photo strip, and the two attendants were very personable and seamlessly interacted with guests. Our 7 year old nephew at times took over the booth, and we appreciated the fact that the attendants were extremely nice and accommodating to him and even knew him by name! We really enjoyed getting a scrapbook at the end of the night, along with a jump drive of all the photos that were taken. It was fun looking through the scrapbook the next day! The owner, James, was very easy to work with during the planning process and delivered exactly what we were hoping to get. We highly recommend InFocus Photo Booths!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Krystin · Married on 04/23/2017

Infocus photobooths were a huge hit at our wedding reception. Owner, James Beaton, was very professional and very easy to contact and answer any and all questions promptly. We were excited about having a green screen as a background because we them got to have our own custom background for the photobooth. James and his staff were very professional and polite to everyone at our reception. Once the pictures were printed from the photobooth the staff then encouraged our guests to place one strip of pictures in a scrapbook for us and leave fun notes. We received our scrapbook and a USB of all of the pictures taken that night which was so fun to look through the next day with my husband! We were in tears we were laughing so hard. We had great memories and we will forever have this scrapbook to look back at all the fun memories from our wedding reception. James also provided uplighting for our venue. He showed up early and placed all the lighting around my venue and then politely asked me to check out the lights and see if I would change anything. Luckily he had already set the lights up perfectly and they added such a nice atmosphere to our venue! It was beautiful. We would highly recommend James Beaton and InFocus photobooths to everyone!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Trinity · Married on 02/04/2017

Having the photo booth at our wedding was a complete hit! James and his staff were amazing! He even had a little extra gift for us from him and our bridal party we will be able to cherish forever. If your looking for something fun and entertaining for your wedding guests I definitely suggest giving him a call! He is very resonably priced, responsive, professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lucy · Married on 12/31/2016

InFocus Photobooths did a phenomenal job at my wedding reception- with 350 guests, James and his associates did a great job making sure everybody got a turn in the booth. The photo strips are clear and great quality! James was easy to work with and very affordable compared to competitors! I recommend InFocus for any occasion!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Mikaela · Married on 11/11/2016

James was the highlight of our Wedding. He came recommended from a friend and I'm so glad we went with him! Affordable, professional and made the night perfect! I love that we have a beautiful photo book of all the pictures with guests funny quotes and a flash drive! Highly recommend InFocus! Family and friends are still talking about how awesome it was and if I saw their funny photos!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Sara · Married on 08/20/2016

If you're thinking about booking James as your officiant or photo booth person, DO IT NOW! My husband and I got married on a football field and I had no clue how the ceremony was going to go, where the guests were going to sit, etc. James figured everything out at rehearsal and I left that evening feeling so much less stressed! Our ceremony was absolutely perfect! We met James at a bridal show and as soon as I saw all the props and the memory book I decided to book. Our photo booth was one of the highlights of our reception, all of our guests loved it! We went with the green screen option and were able to incorporate our football theme into the photo booth backgrounds. There were TONS of props and we were left with an amazing memory book and a USB drive with all of the photos to cherish forever. Thank you so much James!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Stevanna · Married on 08/13/2016

We used InFocus Photobooths for our wedding and absolutely loved them. Our guests said it was one of the best photobooths they had been in! Everyone had such a great time and people were in the booth all night! We also received a scrapbook and jump drive with the pictures from the booth that we will cherish forever of our special day. We also used James as our officiant and he was amazing. He created the exact type of service my husband and I wanted. We would recommend inFocus to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2016

David · Married on 08/05/2016

James and his team, including his wife, was absolutely outstanding. James was very easy to work with and he was extremely organized on both the back end with paper work and the actual booth. His background photo selection for the pictures was robust. Frankly, I have been to a few other weddings with photo booths and no vendor compared to the quality of images you are going to get from inFocus. I highly recommend going with inFocus!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/03/2016

Great job and quality! We were pleased with them

Sent on 12/10/2016

Jamie · Married on 05/28/2016

James at inFocus Photobooths was a pleasure to work with! He played a dual role on our wedding day and played the bagpipes at our ceremony! He was very easy to contact and our guests loved the photobooth. He came with a ton of props and our guests enjoyed the photobooth all night. He printed as many copies for the guests as they wanted. He also had a memory scrap book that our guests could put their pictures in and write a note to us. It was a great time!

Sent on 05/31/2016

James and his team are wonderful people to work with! Not only that but they have some of the best props around! Our wedding guests loved our Photo Booth! Also James was prompt and professional. He is very kind and caring about his clients.

Sent on 06/07/2016

megan · Married on 04/23/2016

We utilized InFocus Photobooths for our wedding on April 23, 2016. We rented the typical type of photobooth in the larger size and it was more than enough room for our guests. The photobooth attendants brought a ton of fun props to use in the booth. They also helped guests create a photo album with the pictures taken that night. The photo book was amazing and a good laugh the next day! We also received a flash drive with all of the pictures taken that evening. The attendants were fantastic and tons of fun! They helped everyone with props, their pictures, getting started in the booth, and the book. They really helped make the whole experience wonderful!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/19/2015

James from InFocus was amazing! He also played the bagpipes for our recessional and he looked and sounded amazing! He personally ran the photo booth for our reception and our guests will not stop raving about how great he was! He took the time to help people get extra copies of their photos, helped kids pick props, he even went out of his way to find a mistletoe prop for our Christmas themed wedding! One special touch I loved: At the end of the night he handed me a scrapbook containing copies of all the photos taken that night with notes from our loved ones written in! He was so professional but fun and charismatic too and we're so glad he was such a big part of our special day!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/14/2015

It was so fun working with James at InFocus Photobooths. I am so impressed with the quality of pictures and guest book I received from them. Their attendants were so friendly and creative. I also couldn't believe the amount of props he provided. I was finally able to get around to looking at flash drive he provided...boy did he deliver. It was so fun looking back at all the fun our guests had on our wedding day. I would recommend InFocus Photobooths to everyone!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Leah · Married on 09/26/2015

As a froogle but picky pride, James provided us a TOP NOTCH photobooth that fit our budget. It MADE our wedding night. He provides a photo strip for everyone who is in the picture, we had pictures with our entire bridal party of 16 ppl and everyone recieved a copy, no other photobooth I've experianced has provided that at no additional cost. Looking back at our wedding, I could not have been happier with my choice with inFocus and myself and everyone at my wedding would agree. James set up and tore down with plenty of time to spare. Thanks James, we had such a great time and we are so happy you were aprt of it :)

Sent on 10/27/2015

James and his staff were absolutely amazing from start to finish! The process was so smooth and this was one of the most stress free parts of the wedding. I was even able to add up lighting to my package about 2 weeks before the wedding and it really made a difference in the room. All of the guests loved the booth and the book we got at the end was something we will cherish for years to come. The best part is ALL of your guests get copies of their photos and we have a flash drive to print as many as we want. I would definitely recommend James and inFocus to anyone who asks for any event!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 07/18/2015

James ("The Bald Piper") did an amazing job running our circus of a wedding! He played bagpipes for the ceremony, officiated the ceremony, AND ran the photobooth during the reception! His wife was also an amazing help with organizing everything (and everyONE) for the ceremony and photobooth!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Jason · Married on 07/10/2015

Was the life of the reception, James can also provide bagpipe Entertainment,,(thebaldpiper.com) I can't see having a party or reception without Infocusbooths.com .It was so much fun, Every person walks out of the reception with a great keepsake that they will talk about for a long time...Loved it...

Sent on 08/24/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/24/2015

I cannot say enough good things about inFocus photobooths! They had more props than I have ever seen before! The attendants were so helpful and friendly. They made sure that every single person that went into that booth got their own copy of the pictures, and they put a scrapbook together for my husband and me! They gave us the scrapbook at the end of the night along with a zip drive with every single picture (which had some surprises on it that were incredible!!). It was so awesome to have pictures from such big event immediately! We loved going through the book and the end of the night, and we looked at the zip drive after the honeymoon and loved reminiscing! James was so helpful and had very prompt responses to all my questions. They were very well prepared and professional. The photo strips were our keepsakes to our guests, and I couldn't have been happier with our decision! I recommend inFocus for any major party or event. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Katrina · Married on 05/23/2015

James was absolutely wonderful to work with. I was really impressed with the level of service for the affordable price! Having my guests have fun was very important to me and this photo booth idea was a huge hit. If any of my friends get married in the Northeast/Central Ohio area, I know who I'm going to recommend them to.

Sent on 05/28/2015

I cannot say enough postive things about James and Infocus. We had so many components about how great of am experience the photo booth was. James always emails back quickly and is so flexible and helpful. He was amazing to work with. Our wedding was amazing and I am so happy we had Infocus there. Thank you again James!!! Alissa and Vince Sitkowski

Sent on 05/10/2015

Amber · Married on 10/18/2014

This company was a pleasure to work with. Everyone had a blast and you get copies of all the photos! It made an awesome slide show. Also the props they had were hilarious and fun! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Steffani · Married on 08/16/2014

I first met James at a bridal show where I first heard about inFocus. I did shop around with other photobooth companies; however, I could not find another company that contained everything for the money. It was very easy to set up my booking and communicating with any questions that I had, response time was fantastic. When it came to the day of the wedding, inFocus was setup and ready by the time all the guests were arriving. I received so many compliments on how nice the staff was and the amount of props that came along with the photobooth. The best part was the memory scrapbook, there was so much effort put into this book with helping each guest write a memory that my husband and I would later enjoy reading. Definitely will recommend to all other brides!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Alicia · Married on 08/09/2014

This photobooth was a hit at our wedding! James was awesome and super flexible with designing our photo strip. There were tons of props and we got all of the pictures in a scrapbook and on a flashdrive so we can relive the memories over and over! I definitely recommend Infocus!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/26/2014

I used inFocus PhotoBooths for my wedding this past weekend. They did an amazing job! Ryan and Shannon were professional and helped make sure our wedding day was perfect. Our guests raved about the photo booth and loved being able to take home memories! If you are looking for an amazing photo booth, I would give James a call!!

Sent on 07/28/2014