Infinity Weddings and Events by Gen Reviews

15 | Seattle, WA

15 Reviews for Infinity Weddings and Events by Gen

Cate M. · Married on 02/08/2021

Amazing Experience!

We originally hired Gen for a 170 person wedding to take place in June 2020. By April, it was becoming increasing clear that large summer gatherings would not happen due to COVID-19. Between April and our eventual new wedding date in August 2020, we planned and re-planned five times. Gen was there throughout this entire process, sending ideas, helping with new timelines and touring venues. She was so flexible throughout the entire process. We had a check in phone call the night before the wedding when I realized I forgot to rent a welcome sign. Gen was able to make a sign that night and bring it for us the next day. She also supplied the arch and carpet that went perfectly with our theme and borrowed a beautiful ring box for us when I could not find one (just a few of the many examples of Gen going above and beyond). In the end, we had a very intimate ceremony and Gen beautifully set up the entire space, including setting up a physically-distanced seating chart in the uneven terrain of the forest (I showed her the décor and she did all the set up and clean up). We highly recommend hiring Gen for your event! Not only is she amazing at all things planning and coordination, she is also a genuinely wonderful person to be around!

*Photos: Cameron Zegers Photography

Sent on 10/09/2020

Alexis · Married on 10/02/2020

So thankful!

Gen was so great! My husband and I clicked with her as soon as we first met her. We needed a day of coordinator for our wedding and Gen and her team were awesome! Our original wedding was suppose to be 300 people in Oct 2020, but due to covid we had to postpone. We decided to just do a small ceremony and reception with 30 people. Gen and her assistant were so much help and everything was able to go smoothly without me not having to worry. Also, even with a new baby she always responded so quickly! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Courtney · Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful experience!

Gen was absolutely fantastic throughout the entire planning process. She guided me through the wedding planning process with grace and offered creative solutions to help me create my dream wedding during a pandemic. With ever changing state mandates she made sure I was the first to know and helped offer solutions with understanding and flexibility. From scaling back the wedding ceremony size to a change of venues, we ended up getting married in the backyard of a cabin we rented at Suncadia, she helped me adapt my vision, providing reassurance and guidance throughout. She goes above and beyond, offering many additional services and is generous with her time. She offers several things beyond planning I highly recommend, from wedding day signage to her signature champagne wall, adding these little touches bring a lot to the day.
    There are so many moving parts on the wedding day, she was always several steps ahead allowing me to truly enjoy the big day with my nearest and dearest without a worry in the world. Highly recommend, Gen is fantastic!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Maryann

Maryann S. · Married on 07/31/2020

Beautiful experience!

Planning our wedding during a pandemic was tough and Gen did an amazing job! I couldn’t imagine having to do it without her. Our wedding was beautiful and I am so grateful for her!

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan S. · Married on 12/28/2019

Flexible & Professional

Very professional in conducting business. Custom decorations and ideas to support to theme were perfect and creatively crafted. Although as a guy, I don't pay attention to much details, but I know my wife was happy with the results.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Emma

Emma B. · Married on 12/10/2019

Highly Recommend!

It’s been said before, but I will say it again. Gen & Infinity Weddings & Events is an 11 out of 10. Gen goes above and beyond in all that she does. What started out as asking her to do “day-of wedding coordinating” morphed into her helping us with sourcing vendors, creating table decorations, a seating chart, swag for a family reunion, and awesome sweatshirts for the “bride tribe”. She is creative, responsive, professional and really can do it all! We also had an unfortunate incident on the day of the wedding with a no-show DJ even after checking-in with him the morning of the wedding, but Gen and her team had it covered. They had our songs ready to go and we didn’t have to worry about a single thing! This review hardly does justice to her ability to put everyone at ease. I never had to think twice about anything throughout the entire wedding process as she had it covered! My only regret was not calling her sooner!! If you are even remotely considering asking her for help, my now husband and I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis C. · Married on 11/30/2019

Kingdom Hearts

When I first started to plan my wedding I didn’t know where to start. Not only was I planning it in less than a year but I was planning it alone. Had I not had Genevieve there to walk me step by step through everything I probably would have lost it. She’s the most creative and patient person I know. She’s been there for me no matter what time of the day & also stayed on the phone with me while I did my seating chart. 10/10 would recommend her!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Anna

Anna R. · Married on 10/05/2019

Gen is great!

Gen did way more than a "day of" coordinator for us. She was keeping me on track throughout the whole planning process and made sure the big day went as smooth as possible. We were able to have fun and not worry about anything. She's very organized and reliable.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Y

Yoana F. · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing wedding planner!!!

Omg where do I begin! I met gen a few months ago as another vendor and I immediately loved her! Her passion and drive for what she does is absolutely amazing and admirable. Shes punctual, passionate, organized, and so talented at what she does! I cannot wait for the day I get married and hire her myself! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Alex S. · Married on 08/16/2019

Exceeds expectations

Gen is super on point! Very organized and easy to work with. I was lucky enough to be her DJ for a couple of weddings and she’s always sure her bases are covered. Whenever I’m ready to move forward with the next announcement, Gen has everyone in their places ready to go. From pre-planning, to running the actual wedding day, Gen knows that to do and when to do it. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lilli · Married on 08/03/2019

Couldn’t have done it without her

I won a giveaway on Instagram for Gens services for day of coordination for my wedding - I can tell you right now, she made my life & everyone else there WAY easier. She helped out so much and I can honestly say if we didn’t have her there, it would’ve been a disaster! I didn’t plan on hiring a coordinator because I didn’t think I needed one, but thank goodness I had Gen. I highly recommend her to anyone needing wedding planning / day of coordination!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan W. · Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect experience

GEN IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! WITH THE QUALITY OF SERVICE SHE GIVES MY GUESS IS SHE IS BOOKED YEAR ROUND SO BOOK HER BEFORE SHE FILLS UP! MY WEDDING WAS STRESS FREE AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF GEN!

THANK YOU! YOU ARE AWESOME!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Sarah L. · Married on 02/11/2019

Simply the BEST!

Infinity Weddings & Events was the first vendor that we hired for our wedding, and it was the BEST decision we made.  As we got to know Genevieve over the course of several months and began to understand how multi-talented, detail-oriented, and seasoned in the industry she is, I felt 100% confident going into our wedding day that everything would go smoothly, and it did without a hitch.  For our wedding, we decided not to hire a DJ, and she was able to do some light emceeing and managed our music perfectly.  Thanks to her suggestions, we were able to identify and hire other amazing vendors.  She gifted me the cutest robes for getting ready, and our package also included signage and place card printing, both of which looked fantastic.  She and her team arrived early for setup (and made everything look even better than I had imagined!), managed the event like it was clockwork, and quickly facilitated breakdown once our event wrapped up.  They had Plans B and C for everything that could possibly have gone wrong.  Because we had communicated with Genevieve so much before the wedding, and because she is so friendly, professional, and thorough, it felt as if I had a trusted friend managing our event the entire day.  She LOVES weddings, and her enthusiasm radiated throughout the day.  It would not have been the same without her and her amazing team, and I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/06/2018

Professional with a Great Vision

Gen served as my wedding planner this past summer at Cedar Springs Wedding Venue in Port Orchard, WA. She wore many hats at my event and was a lifesaver! She was able to anticipate problems and needs before I could so they could get smoothed out before the event. She helped coordinate the vendors, manage the food, set up, take down, and most importantly was my back up photographer and videographer! I don't know how she did it all. I had a professional photographer there and Gen worked great with her. I had no idea that Gen would capture my favorite photo from my wedding, and not my professional photographer, but I am so thankful! I did not have a videographer, so Gen helped capture some main moments and delegated other clips to other people so I could send the clips to a budget video service to save money. Gen offered to be the "bad guy" if I wanted something on my wedding day that a relative wouldn't like, and watched those crazy uncles at the bar to make sure they stayed in line. She also went above and beyond to make edits ASAP on the wedding photos that she took, so I didn't have to wait months for good photos of our special day. It was a relief to have her there, and my husband and I could concentrate on enjoying every second of our special day. Gen is professional, efficient, and very determined to make your event exactly how you want it!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2018

Match made in Heaven

Gen has been a DREAM during these crazy covid times. Even though I hired her for her day of coordinator services, she gave me so much more than that. She has been a huge resource, friendly person to turn to, and a strong communicator. She heard what you need, and will provide you that and more. She has been available in person, Zoom, and via text. She also has access to a creative studio so she can make signs and other items for you at a reduced price. Gen also has rentals available, as well as discount info for things such as tux rentals. She will come to your wedding with assistants, which gave me such relief since past family weddings would always rely on relatives to do extra things (and I did not want to put that pressure on them for our own wedding).

Due to covid, we sadly did have to postpone our wedding. Gen helped me review the vendor contracts and gave me advice on how to move forward. We are planning on doing a “redo” party later on, and Gen has graciously agreed to help with that since we can’t hold a wedding right now.

I’m so fortunate to have come across her services and strongly recommend Gen for any of your future event!!

Sent on 07/25/2020