Infinity Visuals Reviews

Infinity Visuals 1
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Hansen · Married on 09/02/2018

Israel is the best!

Israel did both our engagement photos and wedding photos and I can't say enough good things about his work, his professionalism, flexibility, kindness, and our great experience. I am not comfortable in front of a camera and Israel put me completely at ease. He blended into the moment, allowing us to act normally and catching the true happiness of our special day without artificial smiles and awkward poses. He took the time to understand our wishes, our personalities and our family dynamics before the special day to make the photo shoot a breeze. He did his homework ahead of time for both the engagement and wedding photos, having an efficient game plan for locations and lighting. I am really pleased with Israel's work and am so happy he was there to capture the happiness of our engagement and wedding day.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Linda Davis-Reed · Married on 08/18/2018

Great wedding photographer!

Israel was the photographer for our sons’s wedding at Hans Fahden Vineyard in Calistoga. He was both professional and very likeable. He made guests feel comfortable and took wonderful formal as well as more candid photos. All concerned were very happy with his work and would happily hire him again for another event.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Valerie · Married on 06/28/2018

Napa Vow Renewal

We couldn’t be happier with our photographer Israel and the amazing pictures he took of our special day. We planned a very last minute 10 year wedding renewal while vacationing in Napa Valley and we were lucky enough to hire him just 2 days before the ceremony. He took some beautiful pictures of my husband and I, which we will cherish forever! Great candid photos too, which makes it even more special.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Infinity Visuals's reply:

Dear Valerie,

Thank you for your kind words and for giving me the opportunity to document your wedding renewal, it wast a pleasure working with you!

Cheers,
    Israel

ASHLEY · Married on 10/31/2015

Wedding day with Israel Valencia was amazing

We are from NYC, in 2015, we had small destination wedding at Hans Fahden Vinyard, CA. Israel was very responsible through email and phone conversation. In a wedding day, everything went well as we planned. He led us very professionally, captured so many good pictures of us and our guests. we ended up purchase whole 800 photos. Many of our wedding photos are framed on our house, and we get alot of compliments from house guest who didnt attended wedding day. we are highly recommend Israel for your wedding photographer, thank you Israel!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Infinity Visuals 2

Infinity Visuals's reply:

Hi Ashley,

I am grateful for the opportunity you and Daniel gave me to capture all those wonderful moments on your wedding day. I love reading how you get compliments on your printed wedding photos from house guests who weren't present on wedding day, that is the best!

All my best,