109 Reviews for Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting

Projector (4)
Photobooth (2)
Flat Screen (1)
109 Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting Reviews

We were able to work with Tony and ISP for our wedding as they were part of the package we decided on with our catering and event company. I wanted to be sure that ISP would be a good match for our wedding so I reached out to Tony and he was more than willing to sit down with us and make us feel comfortable. As our wedding date approached, we were in need of bistro lighting for our reception area and ISP was able to help us out with that as well (it looked beautiful by the way). A few days before the wedding the DJ that would be at our wedding, Robert, reached out to me. He was extremely helpful and listened to my wants and needs. He even made a special mix for my dance with my dad. All in all, we had a great experience with ISP.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/24/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Thank you Tony for doing such an amazing job with setting up the photo booth, chandeliers, providing La Hora Loca supplies, and helping make the night memorable with your high-energy personality and music!!! Adding the drummer for the live effect I was looking for was a brilliant idea! We received so many compliments on the music you played and how much fun the reception was. Thank you again for everything you did!!! You're the best Tony!!!

Profile Picture Janice, 2/15/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

This is not the first time I’ve used ISP D’s. Tony and his team are amazing. The whole experience was so easy. Tony offers professionalism and is very responsive. Wedding day went without any problems. The lighting was beautiful and the dance floor was never empty. We also hired a purcussionist thru ISP and it was a hit. I Highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Love working with Tony's team.
Understanding the needs of our requests as a catering vendor.
Timely and very professional. Thank you again Tony! See you next wedding.

Profile Picture kandace, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were very satisfied with the service provided and professionalism. Eddy Meneses did an excellent job with the introductions and keeping everyone dancing all night. Eddy was extremely helpful keeping the wedding timeline flowing smoothly. We received great comments from the guest also!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Fantastic DJ!!! I was so nervous about the music and making sure that it was tasteful but still kept the party going and literally it was perfect! The party never stopped, people danced to the very end and he did an excellent job with the lighting, pronouncing everyone's name right and really reading the audience. I would use them again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Infinity Sound Production was very responsive via email, text, and phone calls whenever I needed them. A week before the wedding I sent them a list of all the songs I was interested in listening and they did a great job! They had everyone on the dance floor (even people we never expected to dance). My husband and I had an amazing time!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance, MC

Tony was great to work with. He made our wedding easy to plan and did a fantastic job getting everything setup.

Profile Picture Jimmy, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Tony of Infinity Sound Production was OUTSTANDING and he went ABOVE & BEYOND at our Wedding ! He truly made every minute of our wedding a celebration that we will never forget! Everyone including my groom and I had a blast!! His custom lighting and staging was spectacular and made our wedding beautiful! His enthusiasm and uplifting personality, music and sound system had all of our guests up and dancing the entire time! Super friendly, very professional and experienced, and definitely a TOP DJ that I would recommend to anyone for any occasion! Thank you again Tony for making our day so extremely special and memorable!!

Profile Picture Medine, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Hitman Tony and his team were hands down amazing!! Their attention to detail and passion to meet our needs is unparalleled. He was super easy to work with from day one, and he even took time out from his schedule to meet with us whenever I had any questions, which was so appreciated. Tony picked up instantly on the vibe of our wedding and had everyone dancing. The quality of the sound equipment and professionalism were so present during the entire process…They stayed true to all our requested songs and gave fabulous suggestions. The minute we started working with Tony and his team it seemed like every piece of the wedding just started falling into place. From our initial meeting, you could really tell how much he cared about making our day the best it could be, which made this process so much easier than we anticipated, and it made it fun. The actual day was fabulous because the entertainment was EXCEPTIONAL. Tony and his team MADE that party what it was through some fantastic music, Hora Loca, lighting, drummer, violinist, and Mariachi. The Mariachi was a dream come true they played every song I requested. It was a family tradition that we keep going And that is saying something, because we are still getting messages from people about how much fun they had. The bridal party entrances were electric. The lighting was perfect. It was truly the best night of our lives and made possible by the talent and hard work of Tony and his team. Hats off to Tony and his team for a night and experience that we’ll never forget. We are so grateful for what Infinity Sound Production did for us, especially for Tony, you were the absolute best!
If you’re looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor hire Hitman Tony, you won’ regret it.

Linda & Jose

Profile Picture Linda, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Tony and everyone at infinity were so helpful and made our wedding beautiful. They really went above and beyond every step of the way!

Profile Picture holly, 3/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I highly recommend Infinity Sound Production. Very flexible and Tony was very good at adapting his music/timing/etc..to the flow of the wedding from the beginning of the ceremony set up to the last song of the reception

Profile Picture User6695292, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We are very satisfied. Love how Tony The Hitman went with the vibes and ad libbed when needed. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Kurt, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

All I can say is that I was blessed to have found this wonderful Man- Tony The hitman Hernandez!!!! When he flew down to my small town and WOWED everyone here. We couldn't go to Florida but Tony brought Florida to us!!!! This was way far more beautiful in person and I am so happy at the stage we got! I'm sorry so late in responding to give a feedback... Trying to recoup and recover took a while. That's how freakin awesome this party was
Thank you Tony!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Genieva, 2/18/17, 1 Review

ISPJ "Tony The Hit Man"!

It was such a pleasure to work with Tony and his Team! They provided excellent service and did such an outstanding job! All our expections were exceeded! My vision came to life!! We are truly blessed to have been able to work with such an overachieving production company!

Profile Picture Beatrice, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

What a great experience with Infinity. They were quick in responding to me and were able to help me with any requests I had.

Profile Picture User7509312, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Amazing!! Tony and his team are very professional and personable. We were super nervous for our big day but after speaking with Denis our DJ for the night and Tony our MC that all went away. The night was nothing less than absolutely perfect. Everyone had a blast! My family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had! Tony and Denis made sure everything I asked for was given to me. The lighting in the room was beautiful, the photo booth was a hit! I got the CO2, confetti blast and rose petal blast which was definitely a crowd pleaser. The price was great for the value and services given. I will definitely continue to recommend and hopefully in the future work with them again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We hired Tony Hernandez with Infinity Sound Productions for drapery, rentals (chargers, chairs, loveseat etc) and up lighting. The ambience at a wedding can really set the tone for the whole event and Tony completely nailed it with the gorgeous drapery, lighting and furniture. Tony went above and beyond our expectations- even surprising us with drapery behind our love seat table, which wasn't even requested but was absolutely FABULOUS!
Tony has an amazing and wide selection of linens, chargers, furniture etc for an affordable price. I honestly don't think you can beat his prices... trust me I tried! Most rental companies try to over charge but Tony's pricing was the best and beyond reasonable. He even allowed me to make modifications to our agreement a few days prior to the wedding. The entire process from receiving the quote to finalizing the order was very simple and done in a timely matter. Thank you for helping my vision come true for our fairytale wedding Tony!!!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I worked directly with Denis at ISP DJ's and it was an absolute pleasure to work with such a professional. Not only did they offer a comprehensive package at a great value but Denis was very transparent and very helpful in guiding me in the planning process. Music is definitely very important to us, and with a diverse group of family and friends Denis was able to get absolutely everyone on the dance floor. Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had dancing the night away. Denis and team, thank you very much for making our wedding the party of the year!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/5/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Uplighting

We had a great experience with Tony and the entire crew that helped create our outdoor wedding atmosphere. Besides having Tony as a DJ/MC we had tables, chairs, linens, lighting and lots of sound! Tony is also very responsive and really showed all the options to make a custom atmosphere.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC

Denis was our DJ and he was phenomenal! Definitely the best money I spent for my wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor all night, his uplifting transformed the room, and everyone is still, a month later, commenting on how much fun he was and how energetic he made the party. Seriously the best decision we made of all our vendors!

Profile Picture kristen, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Always a pleasure working with them. Great team, trustworthy and reliable...

Profile Picture Cemone , 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I had a great experience with Infinity Sound Production! Our Dj was Frank and he was great. He was funny and kept the party entertaining. We had lighting and dj services and both were great. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Profile Picture User6784608, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Everything was perfect. Excellent!

Profile Picture Maria, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews