Infinity Sound Lab Reviews

Infinity Sound Lab 5
Infinity Sound Lab 6
Infinity Sound Lab 7

Elisabeth · Married on 12/11/2016

Very responsive to the clients needs, lot of flexibility. Great evening !

Sent on 12/17/2016

shaini · Married on 11/05/2016

David was great! Completely on top of everything and professional, and everyone danced and had a great time! Couldn't be better!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Dylan · Married on 10/29/2016

I would highly recommend Infinity Sound Lab! A few things that stood out to us:

1. They arrived earlier than stated to set up everything
    2. David made my wife feel very comfortable throughout the whole process (especially before walking down the isle!)
    3. We had no sort of wedding coordinator, but the fact that they took control when it came to announcements and keeping everyone on schedule really blew it out of the water for us

Both David and Jeremy are great DJ's and keep the fun going at all times.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Brandon · Married on 10/19/2016

I can't speak highly enough of how wonderful Infinity Sound Lab was to work with. They were very accommodating with just a two day short notice. David, the DJ, showed up on time with all needed equipment, was extremely professional and friendly throughout. The event had a lower than expected turnout but David never blinked an eye while keeping the music and fun vibe going the entire night! Highly recommend him and Infinity Sound Lab!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Rosa · Married on 10/15/2016

We had Infinity Sound Lab at our homecoming dance. What a blast! The dance floor was packed and even the chaperones were moving to the music. They played a variety of music and kept it upbeat all night. Thank you Infinity Sound Lab for a great evening.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Allyson · Married on 09/23/2016

David was AWESOME! He was so easy to work with and mixes music SO well. Our reception was a blast and the dance floor was full the entire time. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Deanna · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with David and Infinity Sound Lab couldn't have been a more awesome experience - he totally MADE our reception. Out of all vendors and people I've worked with throughout the entire planning, David, by far, has been one of the friendliest, most professional people I have ever worked with. I gave him some must-have songs and some background info on our guests and he just went above and beyond. He kept our guests dancing for 3 hours straight. He has amazing energy and definitely knows how to read the crowd. Highly, highly recommend Infinity Sound Lab!!! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Sara · Married on 09/09/2016

Jeremey played for our Back to School Bash, and he had our crowd of students, parents and teachers dancing the whole time. He was so easy to work with and everyone complimented what a great job our dj did. Would highly recommend him and Infinity Sound.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Karen · Married on 09/04/2016

David and Jeremy did an awesome job with our teen dance party of 300 students! The kids danced all night long and we are planning to use them next year. Thanks for such a great experience!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Katy · Married on 07/23/2016

David was a great DJ--our wedding guests are still talking about how much fun he was! He was extremely responsive in email, very flexible, and super easy to work with. Overall, the value of service was awesome. The price was affordable and the experience was perfect. We would absolutely recommend David for your wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Hunter · Married on 07/12/2016

David was an amazing part of our wedding this past Saturday. He worked with us in the week leading up to the wedding and did a great job not only playing the songs we selected, but reading the crowd and playing to the party. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Katie · Married on 07/08/2016

David with Infinity Sound Lab was AWESOME!!! He was recommended to me by our wonderful photographer, Joe Contreras of M2R Photography, and he was just as great as Joe said he was! David responded quickly to emails, didn't pressure us at all when we were still deciding whether or not to hire him (other DJs we reached out to seemed to pressure us) and was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding. He arrived early to the wedding and even took some awesome pictures from his point of view! Honestly, once the dancing started, we didn't stop until we made everyone leave! I've actually never been to a wedding where the dance floor was completely full the whole time, but David was different. He played every song we sent him, and took our suggestions to heart. He wasn't a "cheesy DJ," which I appreciated. I've heard horror stories from other couples about their DJ and how the DJ didn't listen to the bride and groom and played whatever they wanted, but that's not the case with David. My husband works in music, and was so impressed at the sound quality provided by David's PA/sound system. The system was crystal clear the entire time, even during the BM/MOH speeches. I've been to so many weddings where that is not the case, and no one can hear, or the mic goes out, etc. Customer service is his #1 priority, and it shows. I wish I could have another wedding so I could dance the night away again -we could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Katie · Married on 07/02/2016

I had the pleasure of working with David at an event for my company and then hired him for my wedding. Infinity Sound Lab was hands down the perfect DJ for us at our wedding! David was awesome all around, if I needed a DJ again I would look no further. Excellent service if you're looking for your crowd to have a good time! David was flexible with any changes throughout the day, as those things happen at a wedding. Seriously, couldn't have asked for better DJs to keep the party going!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

First of all, hands down David is the best DJ out there!!! I would highly recommend him as he exceeded all of our expectations! My sister highly recommended him as she used him for prior events. We had no idea what we wanted to do for music. We were all over the place trying to consider all of the different age groups that would be attending the wedding and how we could incorporate a variety of music. We gave David a list of songs that we wanted played for our ceremony / reception and told him play whatever else is popular at weddings. David ran with that information and did exactly that! He made the process easy and carefree for us. The day of our wedding, I felt like everything turned out wonderful and the ceremony / reception music flowed beautifully. Our guest really enjoyed the music selection and were dancing all night. We even had friends requesting the playlist for their upcoming weddings – I told them to just hire David. It was a pleasure working with Infinity Sounds Lab and I’m glad my sister made the recommendation. If you’re looking for a DJ to help you relieve the wedding stress, I would highly suggest Infinity Sounds Lab!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Brooke · Married on 05/29/2016

David was the BEST! The entire process was so easy and stress free from start to finish. He helped me save a lot of money on lighting as well. My wedding guests stayed on the dance floor the entire night and had an absolute blast. I've had several people reach out just to tell me how great he was. David also helped us stay on schedule so we didn't lose track of time and forget to do something. The overall experience was amazing and I'd use him again for any event!

Sent on 06/02/2016

shonda · Married on 05/01/2016

David was phenomenal! You can tell that he is very experienced and knows exactly what kind of music should be played. As the bride, I admit that I was kind of clueless when it came to wedding music, and I was so pleased with the music that David chose. Thankfully, everything fit perfectly to our guests and everyone danced most of the day away. I would absolutely recommend using him and will certainly pass his information forward to any future friends getting married (which is how I discovered him in the first place). If you DON'T go with him, then you are totally missing out!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Jason · Married on 05/01/2016

Hexum was awesome and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. He played great music and had all of our guests on the dance floor for the majority of the reception.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Maria · Married on 04/09/2016

David was extremely friendly and helpful before the event through email/phone, and picked the perfect songs based on my suggestions and examples of what I liked! Perfect balance of me choosing some music and him just going off of what I chose to fill in the rest of the songs. Really fun guy!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Merissa · Married on 02/21/2016

Amazing company. Jeremy was our dj and he was amazing. I'd give more stars if I could. Absoutely loved having him as our dj. Very professional, super friendly, and offered very helpful suggestions.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Suzie · Married on 02/13/2016

Thanks to David with Infinity Sound Lab! He was both emcee and a DJ at our daughter's wedding and he was incredible to work with. He was genuinely polite, prompt, and definitely a people person. David worked extremely well with our planner, the band, and with me! He has tremendous knowledge in the flow of a successful wedding reception and served as a great resource to us!!!!!!!! His suggestions, and of course the music he played was perfect. David is an excellent communicator and it is easy to see how much he loves working events of all types. My daughter originally worked with him at a fundraiser in Austin. I would strongly suggest hiring him, and doing it as soon as your need arises. He's great, great, great to work with!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Lizzie · Married on 02/13/2016

Love, LOVE, LOOOOVE DJ Hexum! He was great at communicating exactly what I wanted and made the music fit the venue and guests (all ages).

Sent on 02/24/2016

Melissa · Married on 12/27/2015

David made the process of selecting services incredibly easy and was always so quick to respond to questions! Jeremy, our DJ for the night, was awesome and extremely flexible! He incorporated fun Brazilian music into old and new hits from the US. Being a Brazilian/American wedding, this was absolutely perfect and so much fun! All guests were dancing and had an incredible night!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Anna · Married on 12/12/2015

David was amazing! He went above and beyond to make the day perfect. Not only with music but also anything he could do to make something easier for us. Everyone loved he music choices. He read the crowd well and changed as older guests left the wedding and only a younger crowd was present. He was also incredibly flexible. We had to change up the schedule last minute due to rain and he went with the flow and it turned out perfect. He is a very kind and professional person. I highly recommend him! You will have an amazing time if David is your DJ!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Brandon · Married on 12/12/2015

There are not enough stars to rate David on his services at are wedding!

Short and Sweet:
    Stop looking at other DJ's right now and hired David. You will love everything that David does for you at your event, and he does it with such professionalism.

Detailed:
    My wife hired David for our wedding. David made it a point to show up early in order to ensure everything was set and ready to go for the ceremony and reception. Before the wedding he was on point and reminded us to send him songs for certain parts of the wedding and made sure that we did not skip anything. I never felt like we were truly on our own and just sending songs to a DJ with no response. He made the process leading up to the wedding very easy and smooth.

David exceeded my expectations for the wedding. He did everything you expected a DJ to do, perfectly. He was very observant of the crowd and played music that he noticed they liked. This kept my guest engaged and smiling. He also connected socially with the audience, not just encased in his set up. He had the mic set for the ceremony and ensured that it worked throughout as well as all the music my Wife picked for the ceremony itself.

Now here is where David went the extra mile! Throughout the evening, David offered to help figure out the AC and lighting situation, he made sure we both had drinks and offered to go get them for my wife and myself, and he called out table numbers to organize dinner. He did so many things that I did not expect to see! In fact, out of all the vendors at our wedding, David won the night!

Again in closing I know that if you hire David for your DJ, you will not only be satisfied and happy with his service, you will be IMPRESSED!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Michelle · Married on 11/29/2015

Definitely using David at our next event.

Sent on 12/17/2015