Infinity Hair Salon Reviews

8 | Key West, FL

8 Reviews for Infinity Hair Salon

diane · Married on 08/23/2016

I can't say enough about how amazing this place is. I just got married last night and the ladies at this salon blew my mind. Tuesday night I got my nails done - and let me just say that I have had countless manicures in my lifetime - however, I have never had one that was this great. The level of care that my nail artist had to ensure every detail was perfect is so far above and beyond any other manicure I've ever had. She is a true artist!!!!

Then I had make up done with Carrie. Omg she is amazing!!!!! She gave me the best look for my wedding that my friends and family were raving about all night. She was so kind and professional. She hais an amazing personality which immediately but my pre bridal nerves at ease. She rocks

And last -- but certainly not least -- Danielle. OMG!!!! This woman is incredible. I was told by so many people that because of the humidity I could not wear my hair the way I wanted it - which was down and curly. Despite the humidity she made it work. She made my hair absolutely stunning. I have no other words I can say to describe the look- WOW!!!!!! She is great - so kind, professional, and an amazing person!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Christie · Married on 03/04/2016

All the staff at Infinity Hair Salon were just lovely. They were very willing to accommodate my wedding party by traveling to our wedding location. Daniella and Danielle did all our the wedding party's hair and makeup. They allowed us to email them pictures of hair styles and makeup ideas before the wedding day. They were able to let us know in advance their advice and suggestions they thought would work best for us. They arrived on time and stayed longer than the allotted time without any additional charges. They were very professional and made us all look very elegant. The false lash application was well done and I highly recommend. We absolutely loved our experience and I would definitely use this salon again, the next time I am in Key West. The receptionist, Leah, could not have been more pleasant and helpful. Thank you so much for making my wedding day even more special!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Linda · Married on 09/11/2015

Thanks to Dan at Key West Casual Weddings, I found Infinity Hair & Makeup - Daniela came to my hotel room and made me look and feel like a movie star for my wedding day doing my make-up and also an "up-do" with my hair! Daniela took time to get a sense of my style and really did a fabulous job! Thanks Daniela & Leah for making me feel so special!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Michelle · Married on 11/16/2013

My mom and I went here to have our hair done for my wedding. Since I live out of state, I wasn't sure where to go. Dan Leatherman of Key West Casual Weddings highly recommended Infinity, and I do too! I have a lot of hair and the stylist was able to make my hair look gorgeous! Also, thank you to Leah for being so informative and helpful with scheduling the appointments!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Tina · Married on 08/02/2013

I could not have been any happier with my hair and make-up on my wedding day. Daniella and Leah were so so easy to work with and gave me the exact look I pictured.

Sent on 08/11/2013

They did a great job! My makeup looked flawless for the ceremony and photos. My hair made it through the day and still looked great when I got back to the hotel. The ladies were friendly and helpful. I enjoyed their services!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Britney · Married on 01/10/2015

GREAT staff!! I called at the second for my hair and makeup for my wedding and they made arrangements to get me in. The end result was exactly as I wanted because they really listened to what I wanted and didn't rush.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Renee · Married on 12/09/2011

The Team at Infinity was wonderful! My bridesmaids and I were able to get in and out with ease. Upon our arrival, the staff welcomed us with breakfast mimosas to help kick off the day!

Sent on 12/28/2011