Infinite Trinity Productions Reviews

4 | El Paso, TX

4 Reviews for Infinite Trinity Productions

Amy · Married on 05/12/2012

We really enjoyed working with Infinite Trinity Productions. They were very professional and easy to communicate with. We let them know exactly what we wanted and they tailored a package specifically for us. We were very happy with our choice of photographer!

Sent on 05/30/2012

L · Married on 08/11/2012

0.6
      0.5
      2.5
      0.0

Our wedding was in the summer of last year. Elizabeth seemed very professional at first and responsive but once I paid in full and after our wedding everything went down hill. Had a hard time contacting her and up to this day I have not received my wedding photos.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Deanna · Married on 08/03/2013

0.0

It has only been three months since our wedding, but we were promised the pictures a long time ago. Her website and Facebook which contained about five "preview" pictures of my wedding has disappeared.

I know there are others who have waited longer, but she appears to have disappeared. Beware!

Sent on 11/12/2013

0.0

Elizabeth and her husband are scammers!! Stay as far away from these people as you possibly can. They canceled our wedding shoot three days before the wedding. To top it all off they refused to return our money. We luckily had paid by credit card and were finally able to recover our funds after a lenthy dispute resolution process. By the way, don't be scammed by their supposed Christianity. You should have seen the the foul language in they used in their responses to my numerous request for a refund. Trust me when I say worse service I have ever had seen. I do not know how they stay in business

Sent on 06/10/2014