30 Reviews for Infinite Love Wedding Coordinating and Consulting

30 Infinite Love Wedding Coordinating and Consulting Reviews

We can’t believe it’s now months since our day in Crystal Cove but the impact that you had on us will last a lifetime.

Our wedding was such an extraordinary experience full of close friendships and love in a staggeringly pure setting. We wanted to ensure everyone had the best time imaginable and it was important for us to soak up each moment. We will be forever grateful that you were with us every step of the way helping us make the choices that were right for us.

It goes without saying you were super organised, professional and creative but what means so much more to us is that you were genuinely interested in the two of us and our family and friends. It was a joy to have you with us not just as our wedding planner but as a member of the wedding party.

Thanks for everything.

Dan and Jaclyn

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My (now) husband and I just married two days ago in Newport Beach. Our wedding day was perfect from beginning to end. The single biggest component that made our day so wonderful? Andrea. She was the entire reason we were able to actually ENJOY our wedding day. It was incredible to not sweat the small stuff (Andrea did that for us.) Here is the thank you note I just sent her:

"Andrea,

You are incredible. Throughout the entire wedding day, I cannot tell you how many people came to me and Sean to remark on how smoothly everything was running. One particularly insightful aunt said, "your wedding planner must be really competent."

Throughout these last 6 months you have been an absolute pleasure to work with. I cannot tell you how much better I slept at night, knowing that you were on our team. I was actually able to concentrate on the momentous activity at hand (getting married) rather than worrying about the million and one small details and logistics. For that, I will always be grateful. From beginning to end, you were a class-act. Totally professional but totally warm. It was like having my best friend (who just so happened to be unbelievably organized and on top of everything) making our wedding truly unforgettable.

Thank you for all that you did--I know that I only saw about 50% of your hard work, and that so much of what you did was behind the scenes. I realize that and appreciate it!"

From vendor referrals to dealing with the State of California for permits, etc, Andrea was on top of it all. Thank you for everything, Andrea! I will miss talking to you :)

Profile Picture Ellie, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am writing as Mother of the Bride (who probably depended more on Andrea than even the Bride!!). We worked with Andrea for one year in the planning and preparing for our daughter's wedding. If I could give Andrea 10 stars I would. She was simply amazing. Calm, collected, professional and her attention to detail was incredible. Bride lives out of State, MOB lives out of town so we had to depend on Andrea for almost all our vendor references. We hosted the wedding on family property with limited access to anything. She connected us with a great caterer (the best food ever), great DJ, party rental company, even our hair stylist. Andrea even calmed the waters when Mother and daughter had problems. If your trying to decide on wedding planners don't think twice, select Andrea . . you won't regret it!!! Now that the wedding is over, I will miss her so!!!!

Profile Picture Janice, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea is simply the best! One of my bridesmaids recommended reaching out to her when we first started planning our wedding and she has been by our side from the get go! She goes above and beyond in every way possible and really shows she cares about your wedding. Andrea has a way about her to make you feel like your wedding is the most special wedding she has ever worked on, and she really dedicates herself fully to making it the most magical day possible. I would be lost without her guidance and bi-weekly email to do lists! She kept us on track throughout the planning process, recommended several amazing vendors, and made sure we got the right price and best deal around! She was always available, even through the last minute text messages to make sure every detail was just right! She brought on two wonderful ladies for the day of our wedding who did an awesome job as well helping out. They were trained well by Andrea and you could tell that the they embodied the same positive attitude Andrea did which really made our day that much more pleasant. Without a doubt, I would recommend Andrea and Infinite Love Weddings to any and all couples!!! You really can't plan a wedding on your own and she made it seem so easy for us, even with the amount of work that went into our big day!

Profile Picture Katelin, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We highly recommend Andrea as your wedding coordinator! She is by far the best! We had 8 months to plan a beach ceremony and garden reception and it turned out flawless. It was perfect!!!! It was the best day of our lives. She helped us every step of the way by giving us To Do lists, recommending all the vendors and setting up the appointments for us to meet with them. The moments we started to feel overwhelmed she swooped in and was right there to help us. The day of the wedding goes by so fast. You want to enjoy every breath you can. Andrea made that possible for us. We have been told by many of our friends that it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they have ever been to and they didn't want to leave when it was over. We all loved working with her and could not be more happy that she coordinated our wedding. Highly, highly recommend Andrea!!

Profile Picture Jill , 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea with Infinite Love Weddings is absolutely the best! Not only is she pleasant to interact with, but she is a hard-working, thorough, and proactive individual. My now-husband and I were engaged in February and our wedding was nine months later, in November. Generally speaking brides have about one year to prepare for the big day, so I was a bit nervous knowing that I didn’t have as much time. Luckily, Andrea was referred to us by a friend a few weeks after we were engaged and after meeting with her, we hired her immediately (we purchased the Silver package). Right away, she set us on track and alleviated a ton of stress for us. We hadn’t really known where to begin, so when she came into the picture we realized that we had no idea what we were doing and needed someone who could get us on track, and quickly! Andrea did just that. From the guest list to the invitations, and the dress to the alterations, and the flowers, rentals, rehearsal, all the way through the big day and well into the night, Andrea was continuously on top of all the details. Needless to say, her work definitely showed because the wedding day went so smoothly and I didn’t have to worry about a thing (except for getting ready of course!). Every week, Andrea sent us a weekly “to do” list. She would let us know if some of the items were more urgent than others which was always really helpful. If I had a question about anything, I could call or email her and she was always very responsive. She also had a lot of good connections and referrals, and was able to get discounts with certain vendors. All of the vendors she referred to us did a GREAT job, and I am so happy with the way the wedding turned out. And, most importantly, my husband and I were actually able to enjoy ourselves on our wedding day because Andrea was on top of it all. My last comment is: Wedding planning is stressful, but having a coordinator as competent as Andrea makes it infinitely easier!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea was recommended to us by my best friend and Maid of Honor who was getting married the month before my husband and I. We had heard such great things about her that we decided to meet and see what we thought. From the moment I met Andrea, I noticed that there was such a calm spirit about her. From the way she spoke to how she worked and made things happen was so calm and natural. I knew that I needed someone like her in my life when I knew things were about to get so hectic.
Throughout the whole planning of the wedding, Andrea was absolutely amazing. She helped me pick out vendors, gave me advice, helped with any drama and basically made sure that everything went smoothly for me, my husband, and our families. Her weekly emails were perfect in making sure that I was up to date with everything and going forward and in the right direction.
There is no other person that I would have picked to help me make our wedding dreams come true. Andrea, did just that. She made all our dreams come true and more. She is amazing with what she does and a special all around person. Anyone would be lucky to have her on their team for their special day!

Profile Picture User3648380, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea was an excellent wedding coordinator! She was extremely detail oriented, and thought everything through, perfectly. If you are planning on getting married at Crystal Cove, she is an awesome choice! She knows all the ins & outs of the site and working with the State Park. She is very professional, responsive, very friendly, and personable. We felt like we could count on her 100%.

Profile Picture User4047400, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment I met with Andrea, I immediately knew she was the wedding coordinator for us.
(In fact, we loved her so much, I immediately recommended her to my best friend and MOH who got married 6 weeks after me. She hired Andrea as well!)
Andrea was quick to respond to all emails and texts throughout the entire process. From my first inquiry about scheduling a meeting, to my final texts the day before the wedding, Andrea was always there! If she was going to be out of town, or not reachable for even short periods of time, she was sure to let us know.
Saying Andrea is organized is really an understatement. She takes wedding planning organization to a whole new level. She has a file for each bride and keeps everything perfectly together including vendor contracts, notes from meetings, diagrams for the day of, copies of seating charts, copies of menus, and anything else you could possibly thing of. My mom might be one of the most organized people I know, and she was blown away by how great Andrea was with keeping track of absolutely everything.
Andrea helped with vendor recommendation, reviewed all of our contracts, coordinated all vendors for the day of, was an integral party of my floral and design plans, answered any and all questions I had along the way, helped with our reception layout, and when the day came, made sure I was calm as can be!
On our wedding day, Andrea came by my home where we got ready to make sure everything was going well. She brought a steamer to take care of all the dresses (bridesmaids and bride), had a comprehensive emergency kit which had everything from static guard to Advil, made sure our schedule was still going as planned, and made sure I wasn’t having any pre wedding jitters! I knew that she had everything taken care of so there was no reason to worry about anything!
I could not have asked for a more perfect person to make the best day of my life so flawless and incredible.

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 9/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow, where to begin… I guess I’ll start by saying Andrea made our dream wedding a reality. We came to her with a vision and she helped us see it through. She guided us step by step, giving guidance with out swaying us from what we envisioned. She was always professional, warm and incredibly knowledgeable. We were always confident in her ability to get us in front of the right people, to keep us on target with our timeline, and to make us feel comfortable along the way. From our initial planning in Los Angeles to our eventual Playa Del Carmen wedding, Andrea made every step as seamless as possible. Not to mention she was an exceptional addition to the wedding festivities! My friends and family adored her, as she became a resource for our wedding guests and wedding party as well. Your wedding day will ultimately be one of the most important days of your life, you want someone you can count on that will not only make it flow smoothly, but that will enhance the experience. Andrea was that person for us. She made it all come together while being an absolute pleasure to work with. I would recommend her services in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Amber, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It is difficult to put into words how impressive I find Andrea. She and her assistant were by far the most crucial assets to our wedding's success, and I have rarely in my life worked with a person of such high quality. Her organization and attention to detail defied belief. Her opinions, insights, and suggestions were well-informed and intelligent. Her overall attitude from start to finish consistently put our entire family at ease.

In the months leading up to our big day, Andrea made herself completely open and available to our every request. The smallest, most nit-picky items received nothing less than her full attention, and from the first day of the planning process she simply made our lives easier. The day of our wedding, she was a blur of activity. She successfully managed multiple vendors, entertainers, staff members, and engaged hundreds of guests without breaking a sweat. She made sure that all set-up details were tended to with care, and that our entire event was breathtakingly beautiful.

Moreover, she handled all these moving parts without ever leaving us feeling neglected or worried. If any issues or problems occurred, we still don't know about them. Thanks to her, my wife and I had the happiest and most memorable day of our lives. We certainly could not have had such a positive experience without the deft and steady leadership provided by Andrea. She has fondly become known as "The Wedding Whisperer" within our family, and it is a title she well deserves.

I strongly recommend Andrea and Infinite Love for a wedding of any size. Hands down, she is the best coordinator in the business, and she will ensure that your day goes off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Kendrick, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give Andrea 10 out of 5 stars, I would. From the very first moment we spoke with her to the days after our wedding, Andrea made every effort to help make our wedding day exactly what we had always dreamed of, and more – while keeping it within our budget. We were not the easiest clients – we gave Andrea only two months to help us plan our wedding day, both of us were working long hours each day leading up to the wedding, we were both out of the country, and our guests were coming from several countries across the world! With this crazy planning situation, Andrea was our eyes, ears, and heart “on the ground” in California where we were planning to have the wedding. She suggested vendors (and didn’t show any sign of frustration when we kept saying “no” and continued to be picky with the real time crunch), called several of them, negotiated prices for us, stayed in touch with us however she could – Skype, email, phone, text messages etc., and worked out every little detail for us. And, although she was pulling such an immense load for us, she never stopped smiling, caring, and showing utmost care and respect for our vision for the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, all I remember was laughing and having the best time of my life, and I know that would not have been possible without Andrea’s support and meticulous planning beforehand! I also want to say that Andrea’s assistant on the day of the wedding was incredibly supportive and helpful! Overall, Andrea is the kind of planner who is by your side every step of the entire process. She is never in-your-face, yet, you know she is never far away – the best kind of support a bride and groom could ever imagine. We cannot recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Pooja, 6/29/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea is the best! She helped plan my wedding from across the country. Always open, helpful, and SO easy to talk to! This girl does it all! When I had a mishap the day of the wedding (all my flowers froze in the venues freezer!) she bought and replaced all the dead flowers before the ceremony even began. Seriously, the best. Don't look elsewhere.

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/5/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea is awesome! I met with quite a few wedding coordinators before deciding to work with Andrea. Immediately after meeting with her for the first time, I knew she was the perfect fit. We hired Andrea for her "day of" services, but she was MUCH more than that. She didn't have any communication "rules" with her contract like many of the other coordinators I met in which you were able to have only a certain number of emails or phone class throughout the process, or they would charge you extra. And her prices are very reasonable. Whenever I needed ANYTHING, I felt like I could contact Andrea via email, text, or phone and she would always get back to me within an hour or so, but usually within a few minutes. Andrea was so helpful with vendor referrals, design questions, event organization, etiquette, and venue guidelines.

During the wedding, Andrea was extremely professional and on top of keeping everything organized and going as planned. She was constantly checking in with me to make sure my husband and I were happy and if we needed anything. She was very calm and happy the entire day, which set a fantastic mood for the craziness that a wedding day can be. If anything went wrong, I never knew about it because she handled the event with grace and perfection! Her assistant also did a great job and made the day run smoothly. They made me, my husband, and our families feel very much at ease and that we were in excellent hands.

Andrea is amazing at her job, but she is also one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She is kind and caring, and I am truly going to miss talking with her daily. She really made our wedding a success, and I do not feel like we could have found anyone better. Thank you Andrea!!!

Profile Picture Lindzi, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From day one, Andrea was on our side. She is sweet and kind, but can really crack the whip when it comes to making sure that you get what you want. We chose to have “To-Do” lists sent to us every Sunday to make sure that we continued to stay on top of our tasks. Andrea covered everything, even if it didn’t have to do with the wedding day.

We didn’t need much in terms of vendors but Andrea ensured us that if we had an idea, she would make it happen. We ran into a major speed bump when we found out that the Venue we had booked independently from her, THE SEACLIFF COUNTRY CLUB had DOUBLEBOOKED our date. We had booked a year and a half in advance and now we were frantic only 6 months to the day. Andrea kicked into action by sending us venues, going to visit venues, and doing everything she could to help us out. After only a few weeks, we ended up rebooking at the Waterfront Hilton in Huntington Beach. Andrea worked hand-in-hand with the amazing team there to make sure that all of our vendors were situated, and that there was no mistake to be made especially regarding two weddings in the same place at the same time. She communicated with my mother daily, and also helped to communicate with my mother-in-law who lives over in Australia. Andrea is prepared and makes planning a wedding while trying to balance career and life actually possible.

Not only does she make the planning part a breeze, but the rehearsal and wedding were PERFECT. She was nearby the whole time without being in my face. Everyone involved in the wedding knew what was going on and when, because she meticulously prepared timelines and diagrams that allowed us to picture everything in detail. I had the very best day of my entire life and everyone that came into contact with her and her team agreed that she is in fact THAT good. I hope that if you are starting the planning process that you bring Andrea on to your team ASAP.

Profile Picture Paige, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The first time I met Andrea, I instantly knew that she was a great fit for our wedding. She is young, professional, poised, organized and full of great ideas. Andrea understood our vision for the day instantly - we talked design, table linens, flowers, colors and much more. I remember we instantly bonded over our love for mint green so I knew I could trust her with every aspect of our wedding day!
One of the most important components of the day for us was the "flow." We didn’t like the idea of making guests wait around for anything. We sat down and created a timeline that in my mind was flawless - everything from the ceremony timeline to our exit. I have had multiple guests since our wedding tell me how organized the day was. Dinner was served on time, guests enjoyed the cocktail hour and being able to mingle with the bride and groom, cake cutting and toasts were short and sweet. Andrea checked in with us periodically through the night making sure we were making our rounds, had enough to eat, ate our cake and so on... When the night came to an end, she had everything organized and boxed up for us, there is something to say for the bride and groom not having to stress or worry about anything on their wedding day.
Planning our big day with Andrea was an absolute blast, and I miss our weekly correspondence dearly! Finding a great coordinator is so important in the wedding planning process and I know our day wouldn't have been possible without Infinite Love Weddings!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/16/13, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Sara, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea was such a blessing to have as a part of our wedding. Not only was she a huge help leading up to the actual wedding date, but then she knocked it out of the park on the day of.

Prior to, she scheduled check-in meetings with us to make sure she understood exactly what we wanted our day to look like. She has a wealth of wedding knowledge that allowed her to make great recommendations when we weren't exactly sure what the best option was. And our favorite part was that she made a variety of timelines and charts that helped outline exactly what the flow was going to look like. Once we got all of our vendors locked in, she made sure to coordinate with them before the wedding to make sure everyone was in sync.

On the day of, she arrived early and made sure every little detail was taken care of so that we could focus on having a good time. She helped set up, she provided timing updates to the bridal party and she had a variety of useful tools (like a Tide stick) in a nifty Coach fannie pack and a well-organized "wedding toolkit." So awesome! Once the ceremony and reception began, everything flowed so smoothly because of her incredible attention to detail, and even if there were some potential fires, we did not notice them because she probably put them out for us. It wasn't just us that recognized how well she did - even the DJ gave her a shoutout at the end of the night and the whole crowd cheered.

We are already recommending her to all of our friends who are going to be getting married soon.

Profile Picture Nichol, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was so very pleased with Andrea in all facets of her professionalism.She promptly returned calls and was always reliable and consistent in her approach to keep in contact. Her day of planning was spot on and I literally didn't have to worry about one thing!
She also recommended some excellent talent....I loved her choice of photographer and videographer. I have to say she really helped carry my vision to life and she knows how to keep you calm when too many things are going on at once.
This is one excellent professional that is on her way to the top of this industry! If you're able to book her it will be some of the best money you can factor into your budget..It was a sincere pleasure.

Misti Riedel Gilberg

Profile Picture Misti, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I spoke to Andrea of Infinite Love Wedding Planning in February 2012 during our initial search for a wedding coordinator. We immediately hit it off and chatted for over an hour about my vision and what I wanted our wedding to look like. When I got my wedding dress and saw a brochure for Infinite Love Wedding Planning on the table at the bridal store, I knew it was a sign that we were meant to work with Andrea.

Andrea was fantastic. My husband and I both work full-time and Andrea helped keep us on track and didn't let one detail fall between the cracks. As the wedding date drew closer, Andrea began sending us weekly checklists each Sunday night so we knew exactly what we had to do that week and how to fit it into our schedules.

During the day of our wedding Andrea handled the coordination and management of over a dozen separate vendors with style and grace. We later learned that there were a couple minor hiccups on our wedding day but we had no idea because Andrea just took care of it so we didn't have to worry about anything.

I am so happy we had the opportunity to get to work with Andrea and become friends with her through our wedding planning process. She is organized, detail-oriented, flexible, creative, and truly cares about her clients. I highly recommend Infinite Love for your wedding planning needs.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea is simply the best! Her intuition was key to understanding the intimate experience we wanted our wedding to be and share with all of our guests. From our initial meeting with her, to our final “I do’s”, Andrea always, maintained a level of professionalism and organization that is unparalleled. Throughout our interaction with her, she was very patient and took her time to get to know us as a couple and we in turn, learned a great deal about her. Her attention to detail throughout the planning process was impeccable. She always sent us reminders of due dates and was always available to answer any questions we had. Andrea’s level of experience for event/wedding planning, created the most memorable interior/exterior décor, flower arrangements, and precision when dealing with international vendors. Andrea’s exquisite taste level and keen eye for “sophisticated yet classic” details brought our vision of a Tuscany Wedding to life. No matter the situation, she was always graceful under pressure and always found the best solution that suited the wedding experience we dreamed of. Her business savvy and organizational skills led her to successfully plan our wedding in Italy from her California based office. Andrea not only brought the vision of our wedding day to life but also made the wedding weekend a life altering experience for all of us. The old world charm of Castle de Spalteena nestled in the countryside of the Chianti region was more than we could have ever imagined. She also coordinated our weekend itinerary to include group day trips to Florence and Sienna, wine tasting tours, and an amazing culinary experience. We are proud to call both Andrea and Joe (her most trustful assistant), our friends. We have the best of both worlds, literally: A planner that inspires and a friend that will be with us to plan the next important events of our lives! We will forever have the utmost gratitude to our dream maker, Andrea Rudolph.

Salutè!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I really cannot say enough about Andrea. From the very beginning to the very end, she was the most wonderful and professional person to work with and was the best money we spent on our wedding. She is the one responsible for making it the most perfect day and perfect event and we never could have pulled it off without her.

We both have very demanding, full time jobs and Andrea handled everything for us. We worked with Andrea on our wedding from the very beginning of the planning process, including choosing the venue. We ended up having it on a private estate, which requires a lot more work and orchestration than having it at a public venue. Not only were all of her vendor recommendations GREAT, but she did all the research, screening, and price negotiations with each and every vendor to make sure we got exactly what we wanted and stayed within our budget.
We even had one vendor who said he refused to work with wedding planners because he had some nightmare experiences with them in the past - we assured him that he would have a different experience with Andrea and it was great to see how much all of the vendors really enjoyed and appreciated working with her.
Andrea is very calm, respectful, organized, intelligent, resourceful, and deals with any stumbling block or adversity that may arise, with calmness and expertise. She is truly a professional in her field. She has the extraordinary capability of being firm, while at the same time remaining kind and is able to interact very well with any kind of personality. Not to mention, it's nice to have a beautiful, young wedding planner darting around your wedding!
She is all of these things, yet still manages to remain humble and courteous, always.

Andrea never imposes her opinion on you, she is open to anything and everything, and is always mindful of making your wedding exactly the way YOU want it. She thinks of every little detail, is an excellent communicator, and is always available and right there by your side during all of the planning. She makes you feel like you are her most important bride and like your wedding is her only priority. She really goes the extra mile and her value cannot really be measured in stars. She is still young in her career, but do not let that fool you…..her level of expertise is no doubt as good as anyone's with more years in the business. She could become one of those famous wedding planners that ends up on TV catering to the stars.......she is not only beautiful on the outside, but the BEST at what she does!

We consider ourselves very tough critics with high expectations and standards and have tried to think of any area where there could have been room for improvement in the service Andrea provided – and we could not come up with anything. She far exceeded our expectations and if we ever have the opportunity to host another wedding (we have two daughters), we will be hiring Andrea without a second thought!

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/2/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea was a fabulous day-of-coordinator, the weeks leading up to the wedding and the wedding itself would not have run so smoothly without her! She and her assistant were extremely professional, fun and efficient – they were prepared for anything. When a strap on my wife's bridesmaid’s dress broke, they were there with a smile within a minute to fix it. Our wedding ran on schedule the whole evening – all thanks to Andrea and her detailed scheduling. If there were any problems, she made sure we didn’t know about it. She really knows what she is doing!

We also loved that Andrea has been “interning” with various wedding vendors (florist, bridal salon, etc.) so she can understand their side of the business and better assist her brides and grooms. Andrea is the consummate professional and she is a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Kyle, 9/4/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea came into the wedding planning as we had already chosen many of our vendors, and we weren’t originally planning on using a wedding planner. But as all of the craziness of planning occurred, we were very grateful that Andrea was able to help us with all aspects of planning our day. It made such a difference to have only one person to contact about changes and coordinating plans instead of contacting each vendor individually. This took so much stress off of our shoulders and allowed us to enjoy the wedding planning! I already had some set ideas about the flow of the wedding- and Andrea was able to listen and see our vision of the wedding; carrying out all of the details professionally. Having her there allowed my family to fully relax and enjoy themselves. Andrea knew the ins and outs of all aspects of planning the wedding and made each part of the day comfortable and relaxing!

Everything was so well organized that the few weeks/days before the wedding ran so smoothly that I was able to spend time with the family and bridesmaids who were visiting from out of town. I was so thankful to get to have that time, instead of worrying about wedding details.

Andrea made herself fully available to helping with the entirety of the wedding. Not only did she make sure each vendor was in contact with her for the running of the ceremony and reception, but she was also so helpful with all the tiny details I would have never thought of. From coming to the hotel and assisting with the dress and getting ready, to following us with the photographers to our ‘first looks’ photos at different locations, fixing my dress when the bussel broke, making sure my bags were ready for leaving; from start to finish-everything ran so smoothly! I was still able to have a hand in the decorating ideas (even planned in time for me, the morning of the wedding, to get to go down to the ceremony site and take a look at the preparation).

We were so glad that she was able to be apart of our wedding, and I highly recommend Andrea to anyone looking for some help with their big day!

-Kristen & Jeremy Mellema

Profile Picture Kristen , 7/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea was my day of coordinator for my March 2011 wedding. I had gone back and forth about hiring a coordinator to save some money, but hiring her was a really great decision and for the service she provided, I really feel like she deserves more stars for Value. She really made a world of difference each time I felt anxiety about something regarding the planning process. She is such a sweetheart, but firm when needed during some crazy moments of the wedding day. She also packed everything that I DIY'd and/or brought to the reception at the end of the night for me, even things like my and my groom's escort cards ad keepsakes- I didnt think of that am I'm so glad she did. She looks young, but is very put together and knows what she's talking about. I trusted her completely with my wedding and would thoroughly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/19/11, 4 Reviews