Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo Reviews

Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 5
Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 6
Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 7

Maribel · Married on 10/30/2015

Infinite Beauty and team were awesome! They made every girl lol beautiful and feel very glam. I would definitely recommend these ladies. They were professional, patient, and very talented. Alyssa captured exactly what I wanted which meant the world to me. Thank you Alyssa, Sunnie, and Amy!

Sent on 11/16/2015

She was very professional and delivered quality service at a great price!

Sent on 09/18/2013

4.2

It took a few tries to figure out what kind of makeup style I wanted, but Alyssa was extremely accommodating and listened to everything I said. I couldn't have been happier with the final results on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/30/2014

4.2
      3.0

Alyssa provided me with great service. I was happy with my make up for my big day.

Sent on 08/08/2013
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 03/19/2016

Alyssa was so nice & professional she made me look so beautiful-

Sent on 03/26/2016

erica · Married on 10/30/2010

Alisa did 6 of my Bridesmaids hair and 4 of their make=ups and did a realy great job! Price was good!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Rosie · Married on 06/02/2018

1.6
      2.5

The point of a wedding hair and makeup trial is to see what you like and dislike, but apparently for her it was just to get money. Because I had very specific notes about what I did and did not like. I took pictures of what I wanted and what I had. And on my wedding day she just still did what she wanted. My hair was flat all day, looked ratted instead of curled, and my eyebrows were an entirely different color than my hair. Shades and shades lighter. Every time I see pictures of my hair and makeup I get so upset. It’s bull that I even did a trial, but regardless if someone says high, curled hair and darker eyebrows, it should be easy enough to do. All my bridesmaids got teased hair. Not me though, the bride. She also doesn’t respond timely at all.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo's reply:

Hi Rosie,
    I’m saddened to read this review and to hear you were disappointed at your hair and makeup. I think you looked beautiful on your special day!

I guarantee that I noted your hair and makeup trial notes and went over them with you during your wedding day.
    As noted you wanted eyeshadow to be ‘as dark as your soul’ which we did. As regards to the brows, I always tell clients that brows can be very personal, if there is a certain way you do them you have to let me know so I can adjust it for you. I always have you check everything and you could have mentioned you wanted adjustments.
    I do have multiple photos of you, checking the makeup in which you could have mentioned you wanted an adjustment.

I think your wedding photos looked really beautiful! You and your bridal party were really great to work with so I’m surprised and saddened to read your review.

Dulcinea · Married on 05/21/2016

0.4
      0.5

Very un-impressed. The member they sent burnt two chairs at the Hilton. They arrived late. None of the clients were satisfied with their hairstyles. Could not do the simplest of hairstyles- curls didn't last two hours. ALL girls had to re-do their hair. Completely disappointed in them. The girl Alyssa sent is named Dany- please avoid this hot mess!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2016