Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo Reviews

Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 4
Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 5
Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 6
Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo 7

Alyssa was great. She was able to do my hair last minute and everyone looked amazing.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Caroline · Married on 04/21/2012

Alyssa did a great job! She was flexible, creative and willing to listen to feedback. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Jenny · Married on 03/31/2012

I booked Alyssa last min for my wedding. She was on time and very professional. My hair and makeup looked great!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Jackie · Married on 03/17/2012

Alyssa - you are wonderful!!!! You are so calming, professional and just a wonderful presence to have had on my wedding day. My bridesmaids and I were transformed and several of them, who have been in multiple weddings, commented that you and Sunny were by far the best hair & makeup team they ever had! I will absolutely recommend you to my engaged friends. You are fun and fabulous - thank you for working miracles and making me feel stunning on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Monali · Married on 10/01/2011

It was such a pleasure to work with Alyssa. She uses great products and helped work with me to create exactly the look that I wanted for my wedding day. She's really good at what she does, not to mention that she's super easy to work with and unbelievably affordable! I wouldn't hesitate working with Alyssa again!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2011

Alyssa was great. She did my hair and make-up for my wedding last month and it turned out just as I had hoped. A couple of weeks before the wedding, she requested that I send her pictures of ideas that I liked for my hair and make-up. A few days after that I was able to go to her for a trial run so that we could discuss my ideas, what I liked and to make sure that we were on the same page. On my actual wedding day she, along with her assistant did a perfect job on my hair and makeup. I received so many compliments. She is highly recommended!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Tracy · Married on 09/04/2011

Alyssa was awesome! She did such a great job giving me the natural look I wanted for my wedding day, and her partner who she brought along for all the bridesmaids did a wonderful job. From updos to long and beautiful the team did a great job getting everyone ready and just in time too. There were 7 bridesmaids, my mom and I and they got us all done and out the door right on time! I can't thank them enough for making my wedding day beautiful, and stress-free!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Agar · Married on 04/30/2011

Alyssa was great! She was very punctual, flexible, professional and so friendly. I'd recommend her to all my friends and family!

Sent on 05/03/2011

Lizbeth · Married on 04/23/2011

Alyssa was great and very attentive to our needs. She does exactly what you want and makes sure you are happy.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Kathy · Married on 01/22/2011

Alyssa was great. She provided a makeup trial and wedding day makeup for me, my mom and the flower girl. She was flexible with her schedule, met me at my home for the trial (on short notice) and was on time for the wedding day. She gave me the look that I wanted, adjusting to what I asked along the way and the her price was great. She did makeup and hair for the amount others quoted me for hair alone. Thanks, Alyssa!

Sent on 05/02/2011

Marie · Married on 10/10/2010

Alyssa Lazo did a great job on my hair. I had a number of special needs and requests for my particular hair type but she was just stellar. I booked her for my wedding on October 10, 2010 wedding in Downtown LA's Marvimon. Aside from my hair she also did the hair of my bridal party and family. She was fast, professional, and affordable. I have some great photos because of her!

Sent on 01/10/2011

Gin · Married on 09/18/2010

I hired Alyssa Lazo to do my make up for my boudoir shoot and my bridesmaids' hair and makeup for my wedding day and she did a phenomenal job! I even had to ask her to do my aunt's and grandmother's hair and makeup last minute and she was very accomodating. :) Loved working with her!

Sent on 11/29/2010
  • Chenine

Chenine · Married on 08/14/2010

I was fortunate enough to find Alyssa shortly before my August wedding. She did a trail hair and make up run with me and didn't stop our make up session until she perfected it. On the day of the wedding, she brought a back up stylist without an additional cost to me... so I wouldn't be stressed out and everyone would look good and be on time for our shoot. I really appreciated that. My bridesmaid look amazing all night long. The make up stayed on, and she effectively did everyone's make perfectly and according to their skin tone ( my bridesmaids were all different skin tones). She is highly affordable and really easy to get along with. She adjusted to my requests and needs. If you do need a make up trial, and you think that she may need an assistant ( in the interest of time), I suggest to request the assistant be at the trial. Other than that, you will find that Alyssa does great work, is punctual, professional, affordable and attentive to needs. Who can ask for anything more?!

Sent on 11/18/2010

Sasha · Married on 05/08/2010

Event: Daytime Outdoor Wedding

Working with Alyssa was great! She was very friendly and was able to come to my home early in the moroning to get us all ready for my 12:30pm wedding.

The makeup she did was wonderful -it stayed put all day, even through an evening nap and then back out to visit with friends and family. And the pictures have all turned out great. Even my sister, who never wears makeup, got so many compliments, that she is now wanting to wear it daily.

Her prices were also very affordable and fit into my budget, which I was very happy about. :)

I would highly recomend Alyssa to any bride out there.

Thanks,

Sasha Wolfs

Sent on 06/03/2010
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/17/2009

Alyssa was very polite and helped calm my nerves the day of the wedding. She worked on my hair until I was 100% happy with it. She is affordable and I absolutely loved the result!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Alyssa · Married on 12/17/2016

I was so impressed with Alyssa's skill and speed on my wedding day. Alyssa was unfortunately in a car accident on her way to my venue, but she still arrived in time to do my hair and makeup before the ceremony started. We didn't have time to put extensions in, but she made it work and my hair looked GORGEOUS (and my hair is thin)!!! I got so many compliments throughout the event and truly felt like a princess. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Though one of my bridesmaids was difficult to work with, Alyssa was very professional and was able to work calmly. Her quality of work was amazing and all of my 4 bridesmaids loved her. It would have been nice if she brought an assistant since makeup and hair took over 4 hours. :-/ overall, her quality of work is amazing and the price is great!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Andrea · Married on 03/31/2012

Alyssa was absolutely amazing. I loved my trial with her and on the day of the wedding my make-up was so perfect. It really held up in all my pictures and turned out so beautiful. She also did all my bridesmaids make-up and my mom's and mother-in-law's make-up too. She was so professional and showed up on time. Alyssa also ensured that we were on schedule and that everyone was completed in time for pictures. I would recommend Alyssa to any bride looking for really quality make-up. Thank you Alyssa!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Alissa · Married on 04/10/2016

Alyssa was very easygoing and a pleasure to work with. During our trial, she did two different styles of hair and makeup and was willing to change things and experiment with several looks. I hired her to do hair and makeup for myself and all of my bridesmaids, so she brought two assistants with her on the day of the wedding. Everyone's looks turned out beautifully and hair stayed in place throughout the evening. My only small issue was that she said she would leave a touch-up kit with me for later on, but she forgot and I ended up being very shiny after dinner and dancing. Otherwise, I was happy with how all the looks turned out and would definitely recommend Infinite Beauty LA for weddings or events.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Alyssa and her team were extremely fun and easy to work with. I appreciate that they were able to come to my parents house to do my makeup and hair as well as my bridesmaids! They had some creative hairstyle suggestions and were accommodating in terms of arrival time and a product I asked them to bring for my hair and even gave it to me at the end as a gift. Was a great value for my engagement photos as well! Photos were helpful but not necessary to have to figure out the look we were going for. It's great to know that I have a hair and makeup artist for any other occasion!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Alyssa was wonderful to work with. We communicated mostly through email because that was most convenient for me and she was always very responsive. I did my trial with her and was extremely happy with the trial and even happier with the day of result. People raved about my makeup and didn't look too caked on or anything. And it photographed really well. The only criticism I would have to give is that the 2 assistants she brought with her did not work as fast as her so my bridesmaids took longer than we'd hoped which cut into our picture time. But Alyssa herself is a true professional, works very quickly, and still manages to make everything look extremely well done.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Alyssa was so great and flexible to work with. She was always so prompt to reply to my emails and flexible when I had to change my date for my make-up/hair trial. I thought for my hair/make-up trial I'd be going to a salon, but she does this out of her home. No big deal, I was just expecting a salon for some reason. She traveled quite a ways on my wedding day and only charged me a nominal travel fee. She did arrive later than planned on the morning of my wedding (because of traffic) which caused us me and the bridal party to be ready later than planned and unfortunately we weren't able to get some of the photos we wanted before the ceremony including photos of the groomsmen getting ready because the photographer and videographer had to wait for me to be finished. Fortuntately and thankfully, she did have a local assistant in the area come earlier to start prepping us...if she hadn't done that, we never would've been ready in time for the ceremony. My make-up and hair looked fabulous though and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well and they all loved their hair and make-up.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Alyssa did my bridal makeup and hair. She did an amazing job and my makeup lasted throughout the ceremony, reception, dancing-- all in the valley heat! She also brought two assistants for my Bridal Party and Mother of the Bride. Everyone looked amazing and received endless compliments! Definitely recommend :-)

Sent on 07/30/2013
  • Jenni

Jenni · Married on 03/28/2015

3.5

I chose Alyssa because she was one of the most reasonably priced wedding artists and I'm definitely glad I went with her! I had my trial done twice because after a perfectly good first trial, I decided that I wanted my hair different. She listened to what I wanted and tried different things and tweaked my hair and makeup as I made comments along the way.

On the wedding day, she arrived 5 minutes late, no biggie. She immediately went to work on me. She also did my mother's makeup and hair. The makeup looks a little dramatic in person but it looks great in all the wedding photos! I think that's the point of having someone do your makeup. Because my normal makeup wouldn't show up well on photos.

The only complaint I have, is that I had to touch up my mother's and my makeup several times within the first 2-3 hours. For some reason, bottom lash mascara or bottom eyeliner was running and I had to wipe it up with a q-tip (you should really have q-tips handy at a wedding). Other than that, makeup stayed on fine. Hair was not as curly at the end of the night but still bouncy, as expected. All was good!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Kelly · Married on 11/09/2013

Alyssa was fabulous! She and her assistant did hair and makeup for myself and my five bridesmaids, and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. They were prompt and professional, but still fun to talk to while they working on us. Alyssa was really receptive to what each girl wanted for their makeup and brought a huge array of shades to make sure everyone had what they wanted. They were even really gracious when my mom asked for last minute help with her hair (which mortified me mildly), so I was really pleased that they were happy to help her as well. Overall, fantastic experience and I would definitely use Infinite Beauty again for another event.

Sent on 12/22/2013